Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Please open the door. ;-;
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Manticore4
Then i'll take Door 3 c:
@Manticore4
Then i'll take Door 3 c:
Door one: @FrostWingDragons
You take the knocker and knock upon the door three times, when no one answers you reach for the handle. Pushing it open slowly the heavy stone door groans lowly. When you finally force the door open you come face to face with a Kinnock medium, holding an ominously glowing candle. The Kinnock is humming to it self a strange melancholy tune.

Door two: @Yagine
Turning the door knob you open the colorful door to find yourself in a vast field. In the distance you see a temple dedicated to the Kissinger. Music drifts towards you on the wind. A small hatching sits alone in the field gazing at the far off temple. Turning her head towards you you notice her vivid pinkish purple eyes. "Hello," she says, "I'm afraid I'm quite lost. Would you mind if I went with you?"

Door three: @StarStruckBunny
You slowly turn the wheel on the door and the locking mechanisms release with a hiss. The door creeks open and you slowly pad into the room. The whining noise is much louder and you turn your head to see a scrap metal tracker digging through a pile of junk whining in excitement. You back away only to kick a wrench. The mechanical dog perks up and turns towards you bounding over happily. You reach towards it to rub it's head and it drops a toolbox at your feet.
Door one: @FrostWingDragons
You take the knocker and knock upon the door three times, when no one answers you reach for the handle. Pushing it open slowly the heavy stone door groans lowly. When you finally force the door open you come face to face with a Kinnock medium, holding an ominously glowing candle. The Kinnock is humming to it self a strange melancholy tune.

Door two: @Yagine
Turning the door knob you open the colorful door to find yourself in a vast field. In the distance you see a temple dedicated to the Kissinger. Music drifts towards you on the wind. A small hatching sits alone in the field gazing at the far off temple. Turning her head towards you you notice her vivid pinkish purple eyes. "Hello," she says, "I'm afraid I'm quite lost. Would you mind if I went with you?"

Door three: @StarStruckBunny
You slowly turn the wheel on the door and the locking mechanisms release with a hiss. The door creeks open and you slowly pad into the room. The whining noise is much louder and you turn your head to see a scrap metal tracker digging through a pile of junk whining in excitement. You back away only to kick a wrench. The mechanical dog perks up and turns towards you bounding over happily. You reach towards it to rub it's head and it drops a toolbox at your feet.
Since Yangire has not made new doors, I'll make some.

Door 1 seems to be mechanical, buzzing with electricity. The odd thing is, is that behind the door appears to be water. What were two elemental opposites doing so close? You can hear the buzzing and whirring of something inside.

Door 2 is a door made from what seems to be newly cut trees, as it appears to be green and soft in texture. Intertwining patterns of gold and blue flame crisscross over it. The handle feels like it's burning.

Door 3 has fluffy fur encasing it, and it feels puffy and silky to the touch. The fur shimmers in the slight breeze. It must be something valuable inside!
Since Yangire has not made new doors, I'll make some.

Door 1 seems to be mechanical, buzzing with electricity. The odd thing is, is that behind the door appears to be water. What were two elemental opposites doing so close? You can hear the buzzing and whirring of something inside.

Door 2 is a door made from what seems to be newly cut trees, as it appears to be green and soft in texture. Intertwining patterns of gold and blue flame crisscross over it. The handle feels like it's burning.

Door 3 has fluffy fur encasing it, and it feels puffy and silky to the touch. The fur shimmers in the slight breeze. It must be something valuable inside!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Door 2 please!
Door 2 please!
@FrostWingDragons door 1 please! ^v^
@FrostWingDragons door 1 please! ^v^
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
Only door 3 is left!
Only door 3 is left!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@FrostWingDragons

Door 3 please!
@FrostWingDragons

Door 3 please!
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
You open door 1, and the water rushed out. The room has several gears and wires in it, and in the center you see a pedestal with a statue of a male imperial. The statue has a Hydrone skin on it, which you take off and exit the room with. You got Hydrone accent! @CrowsFlight You pry open Door two, which has an odd assortment of sculpted trees. Chained to a tree in the center are two hatchlings, who look up at you eagerly. "Hello!" They say in unison. "Can you take us home please?" The blue one asks. "We've been in here forever!" The gold one says. You free them and take them back to your lair. You got [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25776351] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257764/25776351_350.png[/img] [/url] And [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25776352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257764/25776352_350.png[/img] [/url] @Ploofu (don't exalt or sell please) You open door 3, and see a room filled with hundreds of mammertee plushies. You grab as many as you can hold, plus a Stormcatcher doll that you see. You got Mammertee plushie x6 and Stormcatcher Sackdoll. @MaroonedFighters
You open door 1, and the water rushed out. The room has several gears and wires in it, and in the center you see a pedestal with a statue of a male imperial. The statue has a Hydrone skin on it, which you take off and exit the room with.
You got Hydrone accent!
@CrowsFlight

You pry open Door two, which has an odd assortment of sculpted trees. Chained to a tree in the center are two hatchlings, who look up at you eagerly. "Hello!" They say in unison. "Can you take us home please?" The blue one asks. "We've been in here forever!" The gold one says. You free them and take them back to your lair.
You got

25776351_350.png
And
25776352_350.png

@Ploofu (don't exalt or sell please)

You open door 3, and see a room filled with hundreds of mammertee plushies. You grab as many as you can hold, plus a Stormcatcher doll that you see.
You got Mammertee plushie x6 and Stormcatcher Sackdoll.
@MaroonedFighters
1-The door is alive with spinning gears and multicolored wires,but you don't see a handle?

2-This door is made out of thick barbed wire,the handle a clunky,bumpy steel knob.

3-A heavy door,made out of smooth white bone.Its handle is damp and squishy,and you feel gross touching it.
1-The door is alive with spinning gears and multicolored wires,but you don't see a handle?

2-This door is made out of thick barbed wire,the handle a clunky,bumpy steel knob.

3-A heavy door,made out of smooth white bone.Its handle is damp and squishy,and you feel gross touching it.
@Ploofu

Door #3, please!
@Ploofu

Door #3, please!

68063309c33adabc1af81d8232510ad8.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18