Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~TheFallenOnes~FR roleplay(Open)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239

Macaroon wandered around, looking for Melania. "Meeelllyyy!" He called out. Macaroon knew the nickname irritated her, so maybe he could find her by annoying her. She was supposed to get back to the clan soon, it was stargazing night.
After a while of wandering, Macaroon saw a cave, and two spiral hatchlings near it. Ooh! Lookie! Other dragons! He quietly flew to where the two hatchlings were, "Uhh.. Hello?" He said, curious of what the spirals were looking at.

Melania looked around the cave, "Where in Sorienth are we anyways? I mean, yes, it's a cave, but where?" She walked close to the entrance and peeked out, she really couldn't make out anything, so she went back into the cave.
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239

Macaroon wandered around, looking for Melania. "Meeelllyyy!" He called out. Macaroon knew the nickname irritated her, so maybe he could find her by annoying her. She was supposed to get back to the clan soon, it was stargazing night.
After a while of wandering, Macaroon saw a cave, and two spiral hatchlings near it. Ooh! Lookie! Other dragons! He quietly flew to where the two hatchlings were, "Uhh.. Hello?" He said, curious of what the spirals were looking at.

Melania looked around the cave, "Where in Sorienth are we anyways? I mean, yes, it's a cave, but where?" She walked close to the entrance and peeked out, she really couldn't make out anything, so she went back into the cave.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@o0ArcaneAura0o

Ender look to see a dragon and stands up, his aura shines. "We have no clue where we are, we were at the Twisted Forest before we were here." He replied to the dragons answer. He then walks out into the sunlight, showing his black body, his hat cover his face from the sunlight as to cool him down. "And who are you?"
@o0ArcaneAura0o

Ender look to see a dragon and stands up, his aura shines. "We have no clue where we are, we were at the Twisted Forest before we were here." He replied to the dragons answer. He then walks out into the sunlight, showing his black body, his hat cover his face from the sunlight as to cool him down. "And who are you?"
@EnderDragon16

"I was in the Tangled Wood, name is Melania, by the way." She said, looking at Ender. Okay.. There has to be a reason for this.. An eclipse.. I swear to Arcanist I read a book about something like that.. She shook her head, honestly, she only wanted to go home.
@EnderDragon16

"I was in the Tangled Wood, name is Melania, by the way." She said, looking at Ender. Okay.. There has to be a reason for this.. An eclipse.. I swear to Arcanist I read a book about something like that.. She shook her head, honestly, she only wanted to go home.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@o0ArcaneAura0o

Ender nodded; "So, what, did that eclipse had anything to do with us being here?" He asked, remembering the last night with the eclipse. 'It has to be...' He thought. He then turn to where Apocalypse and back at the hatchlings. "Come on littles, don't be shy." He said, leading outside of the cave.
@o0ArcaneAura0o

Ender nodded; "So, what, did that eclipse had anything to do with us being here?" He asked, remembering the last night with the eclipse. 'It has to be...' He thought. He then turn to where Apocalypse and back at the hatchlings. "Come on littles, don't be shy." He said, leading outside of the cave.
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @ Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

Cinderscape stayed silent, glancing at an imperial hatchling. She let Aetrix talk, as she wanted to figure out why she was here, and why there was a bunch of dead hatchlings.

----

Fangtooth hesitantly stared out at Ender, then Cobalt poked her head out besides Fangtooth's and hesitantly observed Ender. He seemed friendly, but in this weird cave, who knew who was actually friendly or not. Well, there was no trying to escape.

They both squeezed themselves out of their hiding spot, wondering what would happen next.
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @ Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

Cinderscape stayed silent, glancing at an imperial hatchling. She let Aetrix talk, as she wanted to figure out why she was here, and why there was a bunch of dead hatchlings.

----

Fangtooth hesitantly stared out at Ender, then Cobalt poked her head out besides Fangtooth's and hesitantly observed Ender. He seemed friendly, but in this weird cave, who knew who was actually friendly or not. Well, there was no trying to escape.

They both squeezed themselves out of their hiding spot, wondering what would happen next.

@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking

None looked at scary spiral, edging a bit towards the friendly one. "Sooo... Um, w-where are w-we?" She had been to many caves, but his was beyond her recognition.

SnakeEyes spread her wings, feeling the sun warm them. "Well, what a glorious day!" She said, a bit of her native accent in her voice. Turning in a circle, she delicately stepped forward. The Scarred Wasteland was usually flat, but the rotrock rim was pocked with caves. She looked into one, transfixed. Well, that's fascinating, she thought, spotting an odd rock. Willia shows be all the rock types, but this one is strange. She stepped forward to peer at it, then jumped back, startled. A glowing was coming from the tunnel. Well, I guess I'll go and follow it, she thought bravely, tucking in her wings to duck in and walk towards the light.

Wisp was sure of one thing: He wasn't wanted in this conversation. He backed out, turning away to go somewhere else. I wasn't any help anyways, he thought. His stomach grumbled. Man, am I starving... He lifted his head and spotted an ice-colored spiral. Oh, her. That's fantastic. He remembered the other day with an unfamiliar pang of guilt. Feeling sorry for a dragon who antagonized you and burned have of your face? Classy. But then again, he could make up to her...

Apocalypse looked back at the new spiral. Gosh, whoever put us here sure likes spirals. "Hello, my name is Apocalypse, Cinderscape." She said, lifting her head to gaze at her. "Gosh, you are sure hard to read. Your thoughts try to melt the ice with fire, but the ice keeps getting thicker." Well, that was odd thing to say. The dragon turned to stare at her and Apocalypse ducked her head. "Err, I mean..."

@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking

None looked at scary spiral, edging a bit towards the friendly one. "Sooo... Um, w-where are w-we?" She had been to many caves, but his was beyond her recognition.

SnakeEyes spread her wings, feeling the sun warm them. "Well, what a glorious day!" She said, a bit of her native accent in her voice. Turning in a circle, she delicately stepped forward. The Scarred Wasteland was usually flat, but the rotrock rim was pocked with caves. She looked into one, transfixed. Well, that's fascinating, she thought, spotting an odd rock. Willia shows be all the rock types, but this one is strange. She stepped forward to peer at it, then jumped back, startled. A glowing was coming from the tunnel. Well, I guess I'll go and follow it, she thought bravely, tucking in her wings to duck in and walk towards the light.

Wisp was sure of one thing: He wasn't wanted in this conversation. He backed out, turning away to go somewhere else. I wasn't any help anyways, he thought. His stomach grumbled. Man, am I starving... He lifted his head and spotted an ice-colored spiral. Oh, her. That's fantastic. He remembered the other day with an unfamiliar pang of guilt. Feeling sorry for a dragon who antagonized you and burned have of your face? Classy. But then again, he could make up to her...

Apocalypse looked back at the new spiral. Gosh, whoever put us here sure likes spirals. "Hello, my name is Apocalypse, Cinderscape." She said, lifting her head to gaze at her. "Gosh, you are sure hard to read. Your thoughts try to melt the ice with fire, but the ice keeps getting thicker." Well, that was odd thing to say. The dragon turned to stare at her and Apocalypse ducked her head. "Err, I mean..."
~Be happy and play flightrising~jjcbger.png
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o @ Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking

Seabreeze glanced down at the imperial hatchling edging toward her. "Yeah, she does look slightly intimidating. But if Aetrix is chatting with her, she's likely friendly one a note of sorts. That was when she snagged on something, a rock? Looking down at where her body was caught, she noticed something "Uh does anyone have something that can seal up wounds? I've got a problem." Seabreeze's opening showed only bones, no flesh. Not only that, but there was something glowing inside her ribcage, where her heart should've been.

Etzel looked up "Sorry Seabreeze, I forgot my duct tape." the nocturne snickered a bit, and then glanced over at Apocalypse. "So that one can read thoughts huh? Interesting."
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @o0ArcaneAura0o @ Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking

Seabreeze glanced down at the imperial hatchling edging toward her. "Yeah, she does look slightly intimidating. But if Aetrix is chatting with her, she's likely friendly one a note of sorts. That was when she snagged on something, a rock? Looking down at where her body was caught, she noticed something "Uh does anyone have something that can seal up wounds? I've got a problem." Seabreeze's opening showed only bones, no flesh. Not only that, but there was something glowing inside her ribcage, where her heart should've been.

Etzel looked up "Sorry Seabreeze, I forgot my duct tape." the nocturne snickered a bit, and then glanced over at Apocalypse. "So that one can read thoughts huh? Interesting."
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
((I really hope that Fangtooth and Cobalt can interact with None..))

"Hello, my name is Apocalypse, Cinderscape." She said, lifting her head to gaze at her. "Gosh, you are sure hard to read. Your thoughts try to melt the ice with fire, but the ice keeps getting thicker." Apocalypse ducked her head. "Err, I mean..."

Cinderscape stared curiously at her. I've heard of these dragons before. They can mind-read. I better be on my guard with her. Or maybe I don't have to. She said I'm hard to read... Well, I have no difficultly thinking. Wonder what she means by that...

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that hatchling edge away from her and to the other Spiral, probably with Aetrix. She also saw that Mirror, Wisp. It looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun here...

Still on her guard, Fangtooth bravely asked "Are the dragons in that cave friendly? Are you friendly?" Cobalt surveyed the other dragons, silent.

EDIT: Typo
((I really hope that Fangtooth and Cobalt can interact with None..))

"Hello, my name is Apocalypse, Cinderscape." She said, lifting her head to gaze at her. "Gosh, you are sure hard to read. Your thoughts try to melt the ice with fire, but the ice keeps getting thicker." Apocalypse ducked her head. "Err, I mean..."

Cinderscape stared curiously at her. I've heard of these dragons before. They can mind-read. I better be on my guard with her. Or maybe I don't have to. She said I'm hard to read... Well, I have no difficultly thinking. Wonder what she means by that...

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that hatchling edge away from her and to the other Spiral, probably with Aetrix. She also saw that Mirror, Wisp. It looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun here...

Still on her guard, Fangtooth bravely asked "Are the dragons in that cave friendly? Are you friendly?" Cobalt surveyed the other dragons, silent.

EDIT: Typo
@Pandacow

Ender turned to Fangtooth and nodded; "Yeah, we're very friendly and we don't want to cause any harm to anyone unless we're being threaten by anyone. But, you don't want to harm us, so your good." He smiles and turns to Apocalypse. "Right Apocalypse?"
@Pandacow

Ender turned to Fangtooth and nodded; "Yeah, we're very friendly and we don't want to cause any harm to anyone unless we're being threaten by anyone. But, you don't want to harm us, so your good." He smiles and turns to Apocalypse. "Right Apocalypse?"

Melania sighed and lay down in a corner of the cave. "I feel like going back to sleep." She said, shutting her eyes. Muttering, she said, "Maybe I'll be able to go back."

Macaroon flew up on top of the cave and peeked through, "Ello'?" He whispered quietly. He then noticed that there were many, many dragons in the cave. "Uhh? Was there a slumber party WITHOUT me?" He said. Macaroon flew near the cave entrance, just enough so you couldn't notice him. Not you, not you.. Not you, not you.. Uhh.. Hey! She looks like Melly!

Melania sighed and lay down in a corner of the cave. "I feel like going back to sleep." She said, shutting her eyes. Muttering, she said, "Maybe I'll be able to go back."

Macaroon flew up on top of the cave and peeked through, "Ello'?" He whispered quietly. He then noticed that there were many, many dragons in the cave. "Uhh? Was there a slumber party WITHOUT me?" He said. Macaroon flew near the cave entrance, just enough so you couldn't notice him. Not you, not you.. Not you, not you.. Uhh.. Hey! She looks like Melly!
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19