Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | glitch with gems?
so i sold a skin for 60 gems and i collected that payment [minus two gems for the shipping fees or whatever that is] and in my messages it says i took the payment but i still have the same number of gems as before, i dont have the 58 new gems im supposed to have, i dont know what happened or who to talk to about this glitch
so i sold a skin for 60 gems and i collected that payment [minus two gems for the shipping fees or whatever that is] and in my messages it says i took the payment but i still have the same number of gems as before, i dont have the 58 new gems im supposed to have, i dont know what happened or who to talk to about this glitch
@deltaplexx It's just lag from the old and new parts of the site (www and www1)! It'll clear in a few minutes.
@deltaplexx It's just lag from the old and new parts of the site (www and www1)! It'll clear in a few minutes.
thats what i thought too but this happened like, yesterday
thats what i thought too but this happened like, yesterday
@deltaplexx Oh, maybe try Contact Us then?
@deltaplexx Oh, maybe try Contact Us then?
@deltaplexx
Are you certain you didn't sell it for treasure by mistake? Gem sales don't have a transaction fee.
@deltaplexx
Are you certain you didn't sell it for treasure by mistake? Gem sales don't have a transaction fee.
oh wow i might have done that, wow im an idiot
oh wow i might have done that, wow im an idiot