Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I saw this on tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="1412" date=2016-07-26 17:43:40] Guys. I don't think you're considering the full possibilities of this scenario... I mean, the Deities could be playing Cutthroat Kitchen. With Shadowbinder as Alton Brown. [/quote] [i]oh my god[/i]
1412 wrote on 2016-07-26:
Guys. I don't think you're considering the full possibilities of this scenario...

I mean, the Deities could be playing Cutthroat Kitchen.
With Shadowbinder as Alton Brown.

oh my god
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
@StellarBlitz How come! You have never seen the dieties cooking? You need this in your life, I've drawn this long times ago xD (click for full images) [url=http://img07.deviantart.net/ad62/i/2016/036/6/f/dieties_cooking_by_zaelum-d9qnryt.png][img]http://img07.deviantart.net/ad62/i/2016/036/6/f/dieties_cooking_by_zaelum-d9qnryt.png[/img][/url] [url=http://orig05.deviantart.net/0187/f/2016/123/1/5/dieties_cooking2_by_zaelum-da16mj9.png][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/0187/f/2016/123/1/5/dieties_cooking2_by_zaelum-da16mj9.png[/img][/url] @SylphOfHeart
@StellarBlitz

How come! You have never seen the dieties cooking?

You need this in your life, I've drawn this long times ago xD (click for full images)

dieties_cooking_by_zaelum-d9qnryt.png

dieties_cooking2_by_zaelum-da16mj9.png

@SylphOfHeart
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
AhhA! I found the old thread!

LINK
AhhA! I found the old thread!

LINK
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Hm....

Earthshaker: Makes the best rock candy and pound cake.
Flamecaller: Best at making spicy dishes and flambé. Be careful not to get an ulcer.
Tidelord: Seafood. It doesn't matter how hard the dish is, Tidelord gets it right all the time.
Windsinger: Quick little dishes are his specialty. He makes amazing mochi!
Shadowbinder: Chocolate, chocolate, and even more chocolate. No one beats Shadymum's cookies.
Icewarden: Loves dishes that are best served cold. Makes the best ice cream and popsicles.
Stormcatcher: Basically Gordon Ramsey. Is skilled in making small dishes quickly so he can get back to work.
Lightweaver: Will use edible glitter and edible gold leaf in most of her dishes.
Gladekeeper: Nobody can top Gladekeeper when it comes to vegan dishes.
Plaguebringer: Prefers to make exotic dishes that seem disgusting but actually taste amazing. She will use things like stingray, flamingo, and guinea pig.
Arcanist: Also makes exotic dishes like the Plaguebringer, but prefers to make them look more appetizing.
Hm....

Earthshaker: Makes the best rock candy and pound cake.
Flamecaller: Best at making spicy dishes and flambé. Be careful not to get an ulcer.
Tidelord: Seafood. It doesn't matter how hard the dish is, Tidelord gets it right all the time.
Windsinger: Quick little dishes are his specialty. He makes amazing mochi!
Shadowbinder: Chocolate, chocolate, and even more chocolate. No one beats Shadymum's cookies.
Icewarden: Loves dishes that are best served cold. Makes the best ice cream and popsicles.
Stormcatcher: Basically Gordon Ramsey. Is skilled in making small dishes quickly so he can get back to work.
Lightweaver: Will use edible glitter and edible gold leaf in most of her dishes.
Gladekeeper: Nobody can top Gladekeeper when it comes to vegan dishes.
Plaguebringer: Prefers to make exotic dishes that seem disgusting but actually taste amazing. She will use things like stingray, flamingo, and guinea pig.
Arcanist: Also makes exotic dishes like the Plaguebringer, but prefers to make them look more appetizing.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Mafic" date=2016-07-26 18:35:21] [quote name="1412" date=2016-07-26 17:43:40] Guys. I don't think you're considering the full possibilities of this scenario... I mean, the Deities could be playing Cutthroat Kitchen. With Shadowbinder as Alton Brown. [/quote] [i]oh my god[/i] [/quote] I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT THIS IDEA IS AWESOME! Just imagine all the chaos.. -cackles evilly-
Mafic wrote on 2016-07-26:
Guys. I don't think you're considering the full possibilities of this scenario...

oh my god

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT THIS IDEA IS AWESOME!

Just imagine all the chaos.. -cackles evilly-
[quote name="1412" date=2016-07-26 17:43:40] Guys. I don't think you're considering the full possibilities of this scenario... I mean, the Deities could be playing Cutthroat Kitchen. With Shadowbinder as Alton Brown. [/quote] [i]When the deities lose they begin huge dom pushes against the winners because they are way too salty[/i] [b]LIKE THEIR DISHES[/b]

When the deities lose they begin huge dom pushes against the winners because they are way too salty

LIKE THEIR DISHES
ping me to get my attention
[quote name="Arrakis" date=2016-07-26 18:09:02] Edible glitter make s me think of Mabel from Gravity falls. [/quote]Thanks for that, now I can't unsee
Arrakis wrote on 2016-07-26:
Edible glitter make s me think of Mabel from Gravity falls.
Thanks for that, now I can't unsee
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Plaguebringer violently throws everything in her cupboard into a bowl, packaging and everything, then proceeds to feverishly smash the ingredients with her fists before throwing it all into the Wyrmwound and crying.

Plague member please confirm?
Plaguebringer violently throws everything in her cupboard into a bowl, packaging and everything, then proceeds to feverishly smash the ingredients with her fists before throwing it all into the Wyrmwound and crying.

xEyhnVi.gif
Plaguemomma's kitchen smells like something died in it the entire time, judges are scared of what she makes and when it's time to judge she brings out weenies she made with her 'special recipe'.
Plaguemomma's kitchen smells like something died in it the entire time, judges are scared of what she makes and when it's time to judge she brings out weenies she made with her 'special recipe'.
[quote name="IceCap" date=2016-07-27 10:38:03] Plaguebringer violently throws everything in her cupboard into a bowl, packaging and everything, then proceeds to feverishly smash the ingredients with her fists before throwing it all into the Wyrmwound and crying. Plague member please confirm? [/quote] I can confirm that this is the case. All the deities fear the day she will host a block party.
IceCap wrote on 2016-07-27:

I can confirm that this is the case. All the deities fear the day she will host a block party.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7