Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprockets! 1:500t (Offline)
1 2
Selling sprockets at 1:500t, but will take gems as well (2:1g)

Current sprockets available: 20
Selling sprockets at 1:500t, but will take gems as well (2:1g)

Current sprockets available: 20
Can I have 2 sprockets plz! ^^ @AlinaKei
Can I have 2 sprockets plz! ^^ @AlinaKei
image-123986672-4.jpg
@AlinaKei
I'd like whatever's left
@AlinaKei
I'd like whatever's left
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Kyuiku Sure thing, I'll send you the CR, it'll be 1k!

@scarletskyz I'll send you a CR for the other 105 I have (52.5k)
@Kyuiku Sure thing, I'll send you the CR, it'll be 1k!

@scarletskyz I'll send you a CR for the other 105 I have (52.5k)
@AlinaKei

What is your rate for gems?
@AlinaKei

What is your rate for gems?
@Darkdai Hmm, I suppose 2 sprockets: 1g ? It looks like it might be a little bit before I get any real amount of sprockets, though; the coli isn't wanting to give up many atm
@Darkdai Hmm, I suppose 2 sprockets: 1g ? It looks like it might be a little bit before I get any real amount of sprockets, though; the coli isn't wanting to give up many atm
@AlinaKei

I will gladly buy sprockets from you for treasure as you gather them. Work has interfered greatly with my ability to be in the coli this festival and the coli hasn't been kind to me when I can grind.
@AlinaKei

I will gladly buy sprockets from you for treasure as you gather them. Work has interfered greatly with my ability to be in the coli this festival and the coli hasn't been kind to me when I can grind.
@AlinaKei I'll take up to 40 sprockets with gems ;0
@AlinaKei I'll take up to 40 sprockets with gems ;0
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@AlinaKei

At that price if you get them I would be willing to buy any number up to 3000 from you
@AlinaKei

At that price if you get them I would be willing to buy any number up to 3000 from you
@Vedis @Darkdai
It will be a decent bit before I have some available again for other people but I can ping you once I do if you'd like?
@Vedis @Darkdai
It will be a decent bit before I have some available again for other people but I can ping you once I do if you'd like?
1 2