Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@3DMG I joined this latest window, so can I have 5 free tickets please?
@3DMG I joined this latest window, so can I have 5 free tickets please?
Occasionally, one must ask themselves... Do I go home with the glory? Or do I go home with a story?
@Kuragariookami @indigoflame @SexiestManAlive @Raya36 @SkyeFawn @OfTheCrow @Beaumains1

You've all been added! Good luck to you all!
@Kuragariookami @indigoflame @SexiestManAlive @Raya36 @SkyeFawn @OfTheCrow @Beaumains1

You've all been added! Good luck to you all!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
^
^

Hi @3dmg
how are you? I'd like some free tickets please

Hi @3dmg
how are you? I'd like some free tickets please
@saberteeth

I'm good, thanks! I've added your tickets now!
@saberteeth

I'm good, thanks! I've added your tickets now!
^
^
@3DMG Hi, I joined last week, could I claim my free tickets? Thank you for hosting this!
@3DMG Hi, I joined last week, could I claim my free tickets? Thank you for hosting this!
H35KztU.png5Kwcr9G.png
@3DMG
Can I enter?
I registered in the latest registration window
Also I would like to buy 5 additional tickets
I'll send a CR (with gems)
@3DMG
Can I enter?
I registered in the latest registration window
Also I would like to buy 5 additional tickets
I'll send a CR (with gems)
+3 FRT
@3DMG
May I enter as well? I joined during the July registration window, so could I have 5 free tickets please? Thank you in advance!
@3DMG
May I enter as well? I joined during the July registration window, so could I have 5 free tickets please? Thank you in advance!
WBsJuD1.png
@Trucidere @DeskLampSnek @ShyAthena

Added!

@Kuragariookami @indigoflame @SexiestManAlive @Raya36 @SkyeFawn @OfTheCrow @Beaumains1 @Mor @HeHeXD @saberteeth @Jamina @Fauviein @Cyanidium @Antakia @Liirah @MissGoldenPixel @EtcheStone @tomatogreen @Gossamer385 @thedovahtamer @kingsluck
@IzzyWizzy @anauel @enkil @bisexuwhale @lunadusk @TsuneEmbers @nsts @Fire120 @reefknot @blueness @froggyface

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm extending the deadline to the 6th of August. I overestimated how many dragons I would need, whoops! I'll ping you all when I announce the winners!
@Trucidere @DeskLampSnek @ShyAthena

Added!

@Kuragariookami @indigoflame @SexiestManAlive @Raya36 @SkyeFawn @OfTheCrow @Beaumains1 @Mor @HeHeXD @saberteeth @Jamina @Fauviein @Cyanidium @Antakia @Liirah @MissGoldenPixel @EtcheStone @tomatogreen @Gossamer385 @thedovahtamer @kingsluck
@IzzyWizzy @anauel @enkil @bisexuwhale @lunadusk @TsuneEmbers @nsts @Fire120 @reefknot @blueness @froggyface

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm extending the deadline to the 6th of August. I overestimated how many dragons I would need, whoops! I'll ping you all when I announce the winners!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13