Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding a specific dragon - Help?
So I saw a dragon a while ago who I thought was gorgeous, an Imperial with White Poison, Midnight Facet, and Eldritch Okapi. I don't know much about strategic breeding and any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you - Tamlen
So I saw a dragon a while ago who I thought was gorgeous, an Imperial with White Poison, Midnight Facet, and Eldritch Okapi. I don't know much about strategic breeding and any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you - Tamlen
@wintersmist First, I'd contact the owner if they're willing to sell, since if they do it'll save you a lot of time. And check the AH.

If not, there's really only one other way to do it. Try to find dragons similar of the opposite genders, that look like the one you saw. Try using dragon search!

For example, lets say you saw a Antique/Elritch/Midnight dragon, and a Pearl/Shadow/Oilslick, so you contact the owners to see if they'll breed. After that, you just need to breed and breed again until you get the right gene and color combo.

Lemme tell you, it really is a pain in the butt to do it.

This site will help you see which parents can produce the right colors and genes and a bunch of other stuff!
@wintersmist First, I'd contact the owner if they're willing to sell, since if they do it'll save you a lot of time. And check the AH.

If not, there's really only one other way to do it. Try to find dragons similar of the opposite genders, that look like the one you saw. Try using dragon search!

For example, lets say you saw a Antique/Elritch/Midnight dragon, and a Pearl/Shadow/Oilslick, so you contact the owners to see if they'll breed. After that, you just need to breed and breed again until you get the right gene and color combo.

Lemme tell you, it really is a pain in the butt to do it.

This site will help you see which parents can produce the right colors and genes and a bunch of other stuff!
@wintersmist May I ask if this is the derg you're talking about? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25134084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251341/25134084_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wintersmist

May I ask if this is the derg you're talking about?

25134084_350.png
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn Yes actually, I saw her a while ago and can now afford her or you know who's selling her?
@AardRinn Yes actually, I saw her a while ago and can now afford her or you know who's selling her?
I had actually seen this, grabbed her when I found her on my own travels, and then remembered that this thread was why I was looking at white/*black/midnight. Figured you might want her passed along... I bought her for 50 gems. I got a partner for her, too, this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25005555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250056/25005555_350.png[/img] [/url] Who I'd like to breed her with if you don't mind, but when I'm done with that, she's all yours... @wintersmist
I had actually seen this, grabbed her when I found her on my own travels, and then remembered that this thread was why I was looking at white/*black/midnight. Figured you might want her passed along...

I bought her for 50 gems. I got a partner for her, too, this guy:

25005555_350.png

Who I'd like to breed her with if you don't mind, but when I'm done with that, she's all yours...

@wintersmist
That would be incredible.. I'll store some treasure/gems away for her, how much would you like? Also if you are interested in any of my dragons without familiars - excluding Svanda and Kalira - you are welcome to them as well.

@AardRinn
That would be incredible.. I'll store some treasure/gems away for her, how much would you like? Also if you are interested in any of my dragons without familiars - excluding Svanda and Kalira - you are welcome to them as well.

@AardRinn
@wintersmist

I mean, you can just have her, if you want. Maybe let me breed her again when she comes due, since she's got that sweet poison I'm looking for, but beyond that, consider it a Thundercrack gift.
@wintersmist

I mean, you can just have her, if you want. Maybe let me breed her again when she comes due, since she's got that sweet poison I'm looking for, but beyond that, consider it a Thundercrack gift.
@AardRinn

Oh my goodness you are so sweet! Sure thing, for the first three breeding rounds if you'd like I really don't mind
@AardRinn

Oh my goodness you are so sweet! Sure thing, for the first three breeding rounds if you'd like I really don't mind
@wintersmist

Perfect! Thank you!

I should have a free nest by the time she's due so I'll just toss her on and send her over. Do me a favor and ping to remind me in a few days tho?
@wintersmist

Perfect! Thank you!

I should have a free nest by the time she's due so I'll just toss her on and send her over. Do me a favor and ping to remind me in a few days tho?
@AardRinn

Sure thing! Thank you again
@AardRinn

Sure thing! Thank you again