Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: OC Art - O: LOTS of Tr/G (Up to 2kG)
1 2 3 4
http://laiastar.deviantart.com/

Everything on FA here is on there, I'm newer to these bases.
http://laiastar.deviantart.com/

Everything on FA here is on there, I'm newer to these bases.
@Teers
I do like your art's cutesy style but I don't think it's what I'm looking for for this OC of mine. Thank you though!
@Teers
I do like your art's cutesy style but I don't think it's what I'm looking for for this OC of mine. Thank you though!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Yellow Gem~
I'm not sure what you wanted me to post here > v < )
Yellow Gem~
I'm not sure what you wanted me to post here > v < )
@Gem4567

Hiya! I don't know if you'd like my style but I can do my best to make him a fullbody!

References can be found HERE, My tumblr or HERE, at my DA.

If you're interested feel free to respond to this! ^u^
@Gem4567

Hiya! I don't know if you'd like my style but I can do my best to make him a fullbody!

References can be found HERE, My tumblr or HERE, at my DA.

If you're interested feel free to respond to this! ^u^
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy
OMG YOUR DRAGON ART IS SO CUTE!!!
-breathes-
Okay back to normal lol
Like the others, I don't think your style of human/oid is right for my OC but thank you so much for offering!!!
-scrolls through your cute art-
@FelixMcTrashy
OMG YOUR DRAGON ART IS SO CUTE!!!
-breathes-
Okay back to normal lol
Like the others, I don't think your style of human/oid is right for my OC but thank you so much for offering!!!
-scrolls through your cute art-
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567

Ah thank you!! Well if you ever need any art for anything else feel free to message me!
@Gem4567

Ah thank you!! Well if you ever need any art for anything else feel free to message me!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
Bump!
Bump!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Bump!
Bump!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567
Hmm... I could try! If you're interested, my art shop is linked in my signature.
I can also stream it-- I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time, though, and I tend to stream in the later afternoon.
I can also make a reference sheet for around 600k, looking roughly like this.
@Gem4567
Hmm... I could try! If you're interested, my art shop is linked in my signature.
I can also stream it-- I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time, though, and I tend to stream in the later afternoon.
I can also make a reference sheet for around 600k, looking roughly like this.
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
@WolvZephyr
Oh I am interested but I'm not sure if it's exactly the type I'm wanting. I'll keep you in mind though! Tbh I'm really interested in the style that's in my main dragon Diablo's bio (the huge gijinka bust) however the artist rarely does full fledged comms, much less a fullbody or ref sheet.
@WolvZephyr
Oh I am interested but I'm not sure if it's exactly the type I'm wanting. I'll keep you in mind though! Tbh I'm really interested in the style that's in my main dragon Diablo's bio (the huge gijinka bust) however the artist rarely does full fledged comms, much less a fullbody or ref sheet.
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
1 2 3 4