Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 535 536
I haven't been able to get on to the coliseum in a about a day, though this is the first issue I've had with it since signing up a couple days ago. I know that yesterday was generally crashy all around the site (probably the combo of the event announcement plus all us annoying new people stressed the site out) - so I came on early today to try it again with less traffic. But it didn't help. ^_^;

I can get as far as the arena selection, then I am getting multiple specific, mostly graphic-related error message boxes all in a row on the loading bar screen. (Once I hit OK on one, it will go directly to the next - until the point the progress bar just stops.) They are all similar to this one:

"Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/battle/strip11_deadDragons.png"

This is happening both in Firefox 24 (Mac) and Safari (iPad) on either socket connection.
I haven't been able to get on to the coliseum in a about a day, though this is the first issue I've had with it since signing up a couple days ago. I know that yesterday was generally crashy all around the site (probably the combo of the event announcement plus all us annoying new people stressed the site out) - so I came on early today to try it again with less traffic. But it didn't help. ^_^;

I can get as far as the arena selection, then I am getting multiple specific, mostly graphic-related error message boxes all in a row on the loading bar screen. (Once I hit OK on one, it will go directly to the next - until the point the progress bar just stops.) They are all similar to this one:

"Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/battle/strip11_deadDragons.png"

This is happening both in Firefox 24 (Mac) and Safari (iPad) on either socket connection.
je67dzK.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
@Solacion
There is a known issue with the Abilities/Stats screen as well as the Change Party Screen where, if you have too many separate stacks in your battle items section in your hoard, these two pages stop working. I'd suggest selling off a number of things and seeing if that has any impact.

MY OWN REPORT:
I've been having, like many other people, connectivity issues with the fairground games for days. All of them. I have also been having issues with the Coliseum not being stable throughout battles--battles just kind of stall out, still animated, but not entirely dropped to the "lost connection screen." This evening, in spite of the site's overall performance (speed) being improved, I can't access the Coliseum at all. The loading bar simply sits at zero endlessly. I hope you guys can manage to get this under control for the festival, I know this must put you all under horrendous amounts of strain.

If I may suggest, in an effort to be helpful: I don't know if you're doing it on purpose / WANT the extra strain of the festivals in order to test for bugs, but if not, perhaps opening registration windows at some time other than directly preceding a festival would be better, as this seems to be a fairly regular occurrence.
@Solacion
There is a known issue with the Abilities/Stats screen as well as the Change Party Screen where, if you have too many separate stacks in your battle items section in your hoard, these two pages stop working. I'd suggest selling off a number of things and seeing if that has any impact.

MY OWN REPORT:
I've been having, like many other people, connectivity issues with the fairground games for days. All of them. I have also been having issues with the Coliseum not being stable throughout battles--battles just kind of stall out, still animated, but not entirely dropped to the "lost connection screen." This evening, in spite of the site's overall performance (speed) being improved, I can't access the Coliseum at all. The loading bar simply sits at zero endlessly. I hope you guys can manage to get this under control for the festival, I know this must put you all under horrendous amounts of strain.

If I may suggest, in an effort to be helpful: I don't know if you're doing it on purpose / WANT the extra strain of the festivals in order to test for bugs, but if not, perhaps opening registration windows at some time other than directly preceding a festival would be better, as this seems to be a fairly regular occurrence.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
I've been able to loadand get into battles in the coliseum but every second battle when I click to attack every thing freezes and does nothing. The sprites continue to move and such but every thing has seemed to drop. I have to refresh and try again every second battle
I've been able to loadand get into battles in the coliseum but every second battle when I click to attack every thing freezes and does nothing. The sprites continue to move and such but every thing has seemed to drop. I have to refresh and try again every second battle
oGmqQsu.png
Adding my voice to those who can't use the Coli. This is really, really annoying.

If the servers can't handle the new player load, then the staff really need to either not open registration again until this is fixed or get new servers...this is beyond old at this point.
Adding my voice to those who can't use the Coli. This is really, really annoying.

If the servers can't handle the new player load, then the staff really need to either not open registration again until this is fixed or get new servers...this is beyond old at this point.
Adding in my frustration with the Coli as well, I have been able to finish only THREE battles since the extended registration, it does not matter the time of day or how many people are on or even which level I enter to fight in. One or two moves and the whole thing freezes up.

Unhappy.
Adding in my frustration with the Coli as well, I have been able to finish only THREE battles since the extended registration, it does not matter the time of day or how many people are on or even which level I enter to fight in. One or two moves and the whole thing freezes up.

Unhappy.
Well..don't know if this is something new that's happening to anyone else but myself. But, the coliseum just did -this- to me.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/24gn6nr.jpg

Yeah...
Add that to the fact it's freezing up for me too like everyone else every few fights and you get a whole mess of finding this really REALLY frustrating when trying to farm for Riot of Rot tokens and chests.
Well..don't know if this is something new that's happening to anyone else but myself. But, the coliseum just did -this- to me.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/24gn6nr.jpg

Yeah...
Add that to the fact it's freezing up for me too like everyone else every few fights and you get a whole mess of finding this really REALLY frustrating when trying to farm for Riot of Rot tokens and chests.
fireanim4.gif8EDULPG.pngfireanim3.gif
I haven't been able to access the coliseum since I've registered. It tries to load, then gives me a "the connection was reset" error on firefox, and the rest of the site will not load after this. I have to close the tab and reopen Flight Rising.

It's kind of angering.
I haven't been able to access the coliseum since I've registered. It tries to load, then gives me a "the connection was reset" error on firefox, and the rest of the site will not load after this. I have to close the tab and reopen Flight Rising.

It's kind of angering.
No coliseum for me either. Clicking on any of the options in the selection screen has no result :C
No coliseum for me either. Clicking on any of the options in the selection screen has no result :C
Figured I'd just add my 'me too' to the list of people having connectivity issues. I can load it and play all the way through sometimes, others it'll just stall out mid-battle with the animations still moving but the game itself frozen. It probably happens at least 40% of the time, maybe even more like 60%.

ETA: and the only Faire game that works reliably for me is the jigsaw puzzle... which is very cool, btw.
Figured I'd just add my 'me too' to the list of people having connectivity issues. I can load it and play all the way through sometimes, others it'll just stall out mid-battle with the animations still moving but the game itself frozen. It probably happens at least 40% of the time, maybe even more like 60%.

ETA: and the only Faire game that works reliably for me is the jigsaw puzzle... which is very cool, btw.
hellebore%20ban.png
If you sit on the coli until it conintues its so fast but it took me a whole day to level something to level 7. a whole day!

This is just a bad impression for the new members. i think opening for new members should have been either after the festival or at least two weeks before since the coli goes under a ton of stress during festivals, its bad enough you have two dominance battles going at the same time.

This is really frustrating.
If you sit on the coli until it conintues its so fast but it took me a whole day to level something to level 7. a whole day!

This is just a bad impression for the new members. i think opening for new members should have been either after the festival or at least two weeks before since the coli goes under a ton of stress during festivals, its bad enough you have two dominance battles going at the same time.

This is really frustrating.
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 535 536