Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What happens if your egg clutch is too..
What happens if your egg clutch has more eggs than you have lair spaces? What happens to the extra dragons?
What happens if your egg clutch has more eggs than you have lair spaces? What happens to the extra dragons?
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
Once the eggs are ready to hatch, they won't rot. You can let them stay safely in the nest until you can afford more Lair space :)
Once the eggs are ready to hatch, they won't rot. You can let them stay safely in the nest until you can afford more Lair space :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
So will you be unable to hatch them until you do then?
So will you be unable to hatch them until you do then?
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
Yes, they can't be hatched until you buy more space.
Yes, they can't be hatched until you buy more space.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Good to know, I had assumed they'd rot or something, haha! So they'll just continue to take up nest space until the lair clears up a bit.. good to know!
Good to know, I had assumed they'd rot or something, haha! So they'll just continue to take up nest space until the lair clears up a bit.. good to know!
1kz7OWt.png
Yeah, I had wondered about this too, glad to know we wont waste our eggs!
Yeah, I had wondered about this too, glad to know we wont waste our eggs!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
what would happen if one of your dragons have lay an egg with another dragon but then you sell one of the dragons that lay the eggs. what would happen to your eggs? will you keep incubating them or will they dissapear?
what would happen if one of your dragons have lay an egg with another dragon but then you sell one of the dragons that lay the eggs. what would happen to your eggs? will you keep incubating them or will they dissapear?
@Madmads You can't sell a dragon who's nesting :(
@Madmads You can't sell a dragon who's nesting :(
ok thx, i was just wondering
ok thx, i was just wondering