Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] My items, your sprockets!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Oilux sure, that's fine with me! I'll do the trade if the original doesn't go through.
@Oilux sure, that's fine with me! I'll do the trade if the original doesn't go through.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper I think I've seen it still in circulation. Would you do 400 sprockets?
@Peacekeeper I think I've seen it still in circulation. Would you do 400 sprockets?
@wildgrapevine vampire isn't making accents anymore, and i'd want at least 800 sprockets for it since it's an old accent too. summertide i can do 750 on but i believe that's retired as well
@wildgrapevine vampire isn't making accents anymore, and i'd want at least 800 sprockets for it since it's an old accent too. summertide i can do 750 on but i believe that's retired as well
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper I'll be back if I end up with that much extra. I've seen a few other rates at 1000:1fc for UM accents so I might look around for that instead. 800 is quite a bit. Thank you though!
@Peacekeeper I'll be back if I end up with that much extra. I've seen a few other rates at 1000:1fc for UM accents so I might look around for that instead. 800 is quite a bit. Thank you though!
@wildgrapevine yeah, i just didnt want to change my rates throughout the week, and the rate seems to drop pretty quickly
@wildgrapevine yeah, i just didnt want to change my rates throughout the week, and the rate seems to drop pretty quickly
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
pls
pls
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper

Okay, I should have enough. When you say 750 you mean gems right? How many sprockets to be sure?
@Peacekeeper

Okay, I should have enough. When you say 750 you mean gems right? How many sprockets to be sure?
qAqCNYb.png
@Ravenyx it would be 750 sprockets or 600 gems!
@Ravenyx it would be 750 sprockets or 600 gems!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
bam
bam
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!