Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Permanent Shadow Nest
I'm looking for someone in Shadow that would let me use their nest. If possible I would like to use your nest whenever I have a pair ready to breed.

As payment I can offer (you can choose more than one):
- 10kt each time I use your nest
- Use of my light nest
- Food
- Sniping service (anytime)
- 50% off the hatchlings
- While my pair is nesting I can hold 2 of your dragons!

If anyone is interested, please ping me or send a message!

Edit: Preferably someone with lair space and more than 2-3 nests so I know one would be available.
I'm looking for someone in Shadow that would let me use their nest. If possible I would like to use your nest whenever I have a pair ready to breed.

As payment I can offer (you can choose more than one):
- 10kt each time I use your nest
- Use of my light nest
- Food
- Sniping service (anytime)
- 50% off the hatchlings
- While my pair is nesting I can hold 2 of your dragons!

If anyone is interested, please ping me or send a message!

Edit: Preferably someone with lair space and more than 2-3 nests so I know one would be available.
You're welcome to use mine if you like.
You're welcome to use mine if you like.
same
same
meow
Still looking~
Still looking~
@Nelia

My friend @MaddieHatter is looking to rent out her nests! I pinged her so that she'd see this
@Nelia

My friend @MaddieHatter is looking to rent out her nests! I pinged her so that she'd see this
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Nelia

Hi there! If you you haven't found a nest yet I can offer you one! I always have room, and I never typically breed my dragons so you're guaranteed to have an open nest!
@Nelia

Hi there! If you you haven't found a nest yet I can offer you one! I always have room, and I never typically breed my dragons so you're guaranteed to have an open nest!
1TbmCF.jpg1juxpbA.png
@MaddieHatter
I'm not looking anymore, someone contacted me on PM! Thank you for the offer though! :)
@MaddieHatter
I'm not looking anymore, someone contacted me on PM! Thank you for the offer though! :)