Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired skins [LF] retired familiars
Selling the following retired skins. Price is what they're listed for in the AH. I could potentially haggle or do alternate currency. I also have a plague sprite that I'll consider offers on, though it isn't definitely for sale at the moment. [item=accent: wild jasper] 440 gems [item=skin: shrieking wilds] 645 gems [item=skin: treeborn] 370 gems [item=skin: windy day] 675kt [item=skin: fractured lightning] 474 gems I am also looking to buy lightning sprite, fire sprite, light sprite (long shot but worth a shot), speedy, and red-footed akirbeak, I'm a bit short of the current going rates but I'd definitely be interested in purchasing if you're able to hold. I'd be interested in mixed payments as well, such as a combo of gems/treasure or the skins I'm selling above.
Selling the following retired skins. Price is what they're listed for in the AH. I could potentially haggle or do alternate currency. I also have a plague sprite that I'll consider offers on, though it isn't definitely for sale at the moment.

Accent: Wild Jasper 440 gems

Skin: Shrieking Wilds 645 gems

Skin: Treeborn 370 gems

Skin: Windy Day 675kt

Skin: Fractured Lightning 474 gems

I am also looking to buy lightning sprite, fire sprite, light sprite (long shot but worth a shot), speedy, and red-footed akirbeak, I'm a bit short of the current going rates but I'd definitely be interested in purchasing if you're able to hold. I'd be interested in mixed payments as well, such as a combo of gems/treasure or the skins I'm selling above.
got a lightning sprite to sell - id be willing to go lower than AH and take mixed payments. not interested in skins tho sorry! im trying to acquire other retired apparel. heh.
got a lightning sprite to sell - id be willing to go lower than AH and take mixed payments. not interested in skins tho sorry! im trying to acquire other retired apparel. heh.
@exmoose What price range are you looking at? And what's your gem-treasure ratio?

I have spares of searing sash, starseer's sash, comet companion, mesa mechanojets, and skeletal chimes that I could consider parting with if any of those are on your shopping list.
@exmoose What price range are you looking at? And what's your gem-treasure ratio?

I have spares of searing sash, starseer's sash, comet companion, mesa mechanojets, and skeletal chimes that I could consider parting with if any of those are on your shopping list.
@sagittaria yeah a bunch of those are! ive actually posted my full list on my profile now if you want to check, but those first 3 are on it. um, ive actually made the gems i needed for the moment so not rly willing to undercut AH by much, mb like 25g, but i could def hold on to it for you?

eta: oh yeah for g:t like 825?
@sagittaria yeah a bunch of those are! ive actually posted my full list on my profile now if you want to check, but those first 3 are on it. um, ive actually made the gems i needed for the moment so not rly willing to undercut AH by much, mb like 25g, but i could def hold on to it for you?

eta: oh yeah for g:t like 825?
@exmoose hmhmm I could do sunguard chest + companion comet + starseer's sash + 2mil treasure (or suitable equivalent gem/treasure mix)?
@exmoose hmhmm I could do sunguard chest + companion comet + starseer's sash + 2mil treasure (or suitable equivalent gem/treasure mix)?
@sagittaria that would be good with me! the treasure is fine, unless you want to sub in gems for part? or your searing sash as well?
@sagittaria that would be good with me! the treasure is fine, unless you want to sub in gems for part? or your searing sash as well?
@exmoose If it's alright I'll stick to the straight treasure, it's a lot easier for me to replace that than gems :)
@exmoose If it's alright I'll stick to the straight treasure, it's a lot easier for me to replace that than gems :)
@sagittaria sure thats fine! ill send you a cr
@sagittaria sure thats fine! ill send you a cr