Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | so i hatched a lightning egg and
1 2 3
@Sharkmaid I'll probably think about that after I decide whether to keep him or not. He's wonderful and such a lucky hatch, but I have a lot of other gene projects that I've been putting off for over a year and I'd really hate to add to it. ;~;

Also, -pokes your inbox-
A little something to kick off the festival with. ^^
@Sharkmaid I'll probably think about that after I decide whether to keep him or not. He's wonderful and such a lucky hatch, but I have a lot of other gene projects that I've been putting off for over a year and I'd really hate to add to it. ;~;

Also, -pokes your inbox-
A little something to kick off the festival with. ^^
@AtmoicSamurai
Omg I actually first looked at your dragons now, but wow. Tinybab and Paladin are so so beautiful! :O and gene one. that is crazy! beautiful dragons! c:

And i see. Gene projects seems to be very expensive! i have been looking a little into it. :O but you can get a lot for a yXX right? Neat way to fond your other projects, hehe :D

I almost squeaked out loud when it saw it! Kira-kira, such a cute little one <3 he is with Banana now. <3 thank you, thank you so much<3

I have send you a friend request. I hope that is okay //>w<//
@AtmoicSamurai
Omg I actually first looked at your dragons now, but wow. Tinybab and Paladin are so so beautiful! :O and gene one. that is crazy! beautiful dragons! c:

And i see. Gene projects seems to be very expensive! i have been looking a little into it. :O but you can get a lot for a yXX right? Neat way to fond your other projects, hehe :D

I almost squeaked out loud when it saw it! Kira-kira, such a cute little one <3 he is with Banana now. <3 thank you, thank you so much<3

I have send you a friend request. I hope that is okay //>w<//
@Sharkmaid
Thanks! Those two were actually very lucky scatters, and I couldn't be happier with how they eventually turned out, even if they did cost me an arm and a leg each. XD Tinybab is also a Christmas baby, so she's super-extra-special to me. ^^

Yes, gene projects can get pretty pricey, but they're generally worth it, in my opinion. Especially if they're G1s. There's just something about taking a pristine little baby dragon and making it really shine that is so rewarding to me, personally. I've actually got...seven fully-gened G1 pairs (I had to count, hehe), and then two more female Nocs that are genes and waiting for their mates. It's certainly a good way to keep busy, even if it makes your wallet cry. XD

No problem, I'm just glad you got to finally join the site, and just in time for your Flight's festival. ^^
@Sharkmaid
Thanks! Those two were actually very lucky scatters, and I couldn't be happier with how they eventually turned out, even if they did cost me an arm and a leg each. XD Tinybab is also a Christmas baby, so she's super-extra-special to me. ^^

Yes, gene projects can get pretty pricey, but they're generally worth it, in my opinion. Especially if they're G1s. There's just something about taking a pristine little baby dragon and making it really shine that is so rewarding to me, personally. I've actually got...seven fully-gened G1 pairs (I had to count, hehe), and then two more female Nocs that are genes and waiting for their mates. It's certainly a good way to keep busy, even if it makes your wallet cry. XD

No problem, I'm just glad you got to finally join the site, and just in time for your Flight's festival. ^^
@AtomicSamurai
Ahh, i see. 25 december! That is so cute. Her name is really adorable too <3 they are worth it! cause they are so pretty both of them hehe.

Ahhh seven pairs! that is a lot :O i hope to gene: Banana and find a lightning egg during the festival that can wear a lightning accent. That could be so cool! >:Dc
but where do you get the money from? is it grinding? not sure you will be able to pay gene projects when your only income is from scavenging hehe xD

Thank you, thank you so am I! Been waiting to get in for such a long time! But now I am here, it is great :D'
@AtomicSamurai
Ahh, i see. 25 december! That is so cute. Her name is really adorable too <3 they are worth it! cause they are so pretty both of them hehe.

Ahhh seven pairs! that is a lot :O i hope to gene: Banana and find a lightning egg during the festival that can wear a lightning accent. That could be so cool! >:Dc
but where do you get the money from? is it grinding? not sure you will be able to pay gene projects when your only income is from scavenging hehe xD

Thank you, thank you so am I! Been waiting to get in for such a long time! But now I am here, it is great :D'
@Sharkmaid
She got that name because she's my smallest Noc when she's on her breeding cooldown and has her bugged size. Itty bitty baby. XD

I get most of my income from grinding, yes. I'm able to get food for free from the Coli, too, so I don't usually have to buy any (except for insects, occasionally, because my lair scarfs them down like they're going out of style). Extra familiars can also go for a few gems, and I get plenty of those from the Coli, too.
Selling dragons is another major source of my income, even though they don't sell for much--but all the little bits and piece of treasure and gems you make add up if you're persistent!
I'll also occasionally flip skins and accents if I have spare gems and think it's a good gamble.
There are a lot of ways to save up for gene projects--they just require patience, dedication, and a little experimenting to find your niche and what's comfortable for you!

I'm glad you're enjoying the site so far. ^^
@Sharkmaid
She got that name because she's my smallest Noc when she's on her breeding cooldown and has her bugged size. Itty bitty baby. XD

I get most of my income from grinding, yes. I'm able to get food for free from the Coli, too, so I don't usually have to buy any (except for insects, occasionally, because my lair scarfs them down like they're going out of style). Extra familiars can also go for a few gems, and I get plenty of those from the Coli, too.
Selling dragons is another major source of my income, even though they don't sell for much--but all the little bits and piece of treasure and gems you make add up if you're persistent!
I'll also occasionally flip skins and accents if I have spare gems and think it's a good gamble.
There are a lot of ways to save up for gene projects--they just require patience, dedication, and a little experimenting to find your niche and what's comfortable for you!

I'm glad you're enjoying the site so far. ^^
@AtomicSamurai
Just saw you OPM spiral. He is really funny, hah xD
They are very smol! :D Smol and precious. I think I want a nocturne too now! :o

Hmmm... i think i will try and level up my dragons so I can use them for grinding. it seems like a good idea on the long run, but guess it takes a lot of time to get them all the way to level 25 ;U;!
i really like accents too. they are not cheap but really pretty! hopefully i will get there one day so i can buy some of them as well, hehe ^w^//

ahh thank you! you're so sweet ;D
@AtomicSamurai
Just saw you OPM spiral. He is really funny, hah xD
They are very smol! :D Smol and precious. I think I want a nocturne too now! :o

Hmmm... i think i will try and level up my dragons so I can use them for grinding. it seems like a good idea on the long run, but guess it takes a lot of time to get them all the way to level 25 ;U;!
i really like accents too. they are not cheap but really pretty! hopefully i will get there one day so i can buy some of them as well, hehe ^w^//

ahh thank you! you're so sweet ;D
1 2 3