Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | so i hatched a lightning egg and
1 2 3
@AtomicSamurai

Nice hatch! You can probably sell him for a lot of treasure since he's XYY and a good Lightning rep! Then you can use the profits from selling him to fund your other gene projects!
@AtomicSamurai

Nice hatch! You can probably sell him for a lot of treasure since he's XYY and a good Lightning rep! Then you can use the profits from selling him to fund your other gene projects!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@QueenParda Oh, that's a nice scry. I wouldn't have thought of Vipera myself, but that looks awesome!

@Sakurake Aww, I'm so sorry! If I had any extra eggs I'd give you one. I hope your birthday improves!
@QueenParda Oh, that's a nice scry. I wouldn't have thought of Vipera myself, but that looks awesome!

@Sakurake Aww, I'm so sorry! If I had any extra eggs I'd give you one. I hope your birthday improves!
@AtomicSamurai @VeiledOverdose sent me a Nocturne egg, and I got a lightning female nocturne! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25658732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256588/25658732_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AtomicSamurai
@VeiledOverdose sent me a Nocturne egg, and I got a lightning female nocturne!

25658732_350.png
@AtomicSamurai Moved to the Dragon Share forum for you! :)
@AtomicSamurai Moved to the Dragon Share forum for you! :)
@Sakurake Goodness! That was nice, and what a beautiful baby you got. Congrats! ^^
@Sakurake Goodness! That was nice, and what a beautiful baby you got. Congrats! ^^
@AtomicSamurai
Thank you!
I'm thinking of getting her poi/tox/x. (not sure about tert)
@AtomicSamurai
Thank you!
I'm thinking of getting her poi/tox/x. (not sure about tert)
@Sakurake I scryed her with Cry/Tox/Contour and Jupiter/Tox/Contour and they both looked lovely, in my opinion (and I had no idea Moss Toxin was so pretty). Very lucky hatch to have such a fortunate tert that works so well with her secondary like that. ^^
@Sakurake I scryed her with Cry/Tox/Contour and Jupiter/Tox/Contour and they both looked lovely, in my opinion (and I had no idea Moss Toxin was so pretty). Very lucky hatch to have such a fortunate tert that works so well with her secondary like that. ^^
@AtomicSamurai
WahhHH!! WHAT A BEAUTY :D
And during the Thundercrack Carnivale! ah that is just so great. congrats!!!!

dunno if you can feel it but i'm so excited! this is my first festival and it is for the lightning flight. ahh :D
@AtomicSamurai
WahhHH!! WHAT A BEAUTY :D
And during the Thundercrack Carnivale! ah that is just so great. congrats!!!!

dunno if you can feel it but i'm so excited! this is my first festival and it is for the lightning flight. ahh :D
@Sharkmaid Thank you! It's a great way to kick off the festival of one of my favorite Flights, for sure. ^^

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! I love how many newbies are getting their first Flight fest so soon after joining--they're a great way to bring everyone together and help out the folks who are just getting started. I hope you're able to get lots of cool stuff and have fun. :D
@Sharkmaid Thank you! It's a great way to kick off the festival of one of my favorite Flights, for sure. ^^

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! I love how many newbies are getting their first Flight fest so soon after joining--they're a great way to bring everyone together and help out the folks who are just getting started. I hope you're able to get lots of cool stuff and have fun. :D
@AtomicSamurai
You're welcome! Do you have any idea how you will gene him? :O

Ahhh yes! Exactly. I was so thrilled when I found out Lightning Flight would have the upcoming festival. Great surprise :D
And thank you! I can't wait to get my hands on the familiar. I'm a bit sad that i wasn't there last festival to get the yellow familiar, because it would fit my progen, Banana, pretty well. But this familiar looks so cool as well! And represents lightning!!! :D it is just super great hehe <3
@AtomicSamurai
You're welcome! Do you have any idea how you will gene him? :O

Ahhh yes! Exactly. I was so thrilled when I found out Lightning Flight would have the upcoming festival. Great surprise :D
And thank you! I can't wait to get my hands on the familiar. I'm a bit sad that i wasn't there last festival to get the yellow familiar, because it would fit my progen, Banana, pretty well. But this familiar looks so cool as well! And represents lightning!!! :D it is just super great hehe <3
1 2 3