Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbies in need of help? Just ask me :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@pickle not really. g1 dragons of special colors or colors someone desires can fetch a lot of money and g1/g2 imps are very popular because of their rarity, but other than that it is based on the dragon's appearance/genes/colors.
@pickle not really. g1 dragons of special colors or colors someone desires can fetch a lot of money and g1/g2 imps are very popular because of their rarity, but other than that it is based on the dragon's appearance/genes/colors.
gApsQ4I.png
Ok, that's actually good to know thank you :)
Ok, that's actually good to know thank you :)
Signature goes here.
And of course I have another question, haha!
When you put a new gene on a dragon, do you get to pick the new color or does it stick with its original basic color?
Likewise, if you remove a gene from a dragon, does it go back to its original color?
And of course I have another question, haha!
When you put a new gene on a dragon, do you get to pick the new color or does it stick with its original basic color?
Likewise, if you remove a gene from a dragon, does it go back to its original color?
Signature goes here.
Hey, I got a question.
My first nest hatched this morning. Now what? Is there something in particular that I should do with them?
Hey, I got a question.
My first nest hatched this morning. Now what? Is there something in particular that I should do with them?
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@Pickle - Questions are definitely welcome here. ;D Genes do not change a dragon's color. They apply the gene onto the color the dragon already has. The only possible way to change a dragon's color is with a Scatterscroll, and that randomly changes all three colors.

@Sheer - That's up to you. You could try selling the babies, though plentiful dragons don't go for very much treasure. And if you sell them cheap they'll probably get exalted (Wind and Nature are battling for dominance right now), so just be prepared for that.

You could exalt them yourself too, if you wanted to train them up in the Coliseum.

Or you could keep them all. It's up to you and the way you want to play!
@Pickle - Questions are definitely welcome here. ;D Genes do not change a dragon's color. They apply the gene onto the color the dragon already has. The only possible way to change a dragon's color is with a Scatterscroll, and that randomly changes all three colors.

@Sheer - That's up to you. You could try selling the babies, though plentiful dragons don't go for very much treasure. And if you sell them cheap they'll probably get exalted (Wind and Nature are battling for dominance right now), so just be prepared for that.

You could exalt them yourself too, if you wanted to train them up in the Coliseum.

Or you could keep them all. It's up to you and the way you want to play!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Hi, my question is how much would my WIldclaw be worth? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1092217][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10923/1092217_350.png[/img][/url] I'm not sure.
Hi, my question is how much would my WIldclaw be worth?

1092217_350.png

I'm not sure.
Ah ok. So I guess if I put the tiger gene on my mirror she would still be green.
Where can I get a scatterscroll?

Yet another question:
How many times can you play ShockSwitch and the Rune game and get coins? I played ShockSwitch twice yesterday (for a long time) and didn't get coins the second time which irked me quite a bit. But I played the Rune game today multiple times and got coins each time.
Ah ok. So I guess if I put the tiger gene on my mirror she would still be green.
Where can I get a scatterscroll?

Yet another question:
How many times can you play ShockSwitch and the Rune game and get coins? I played ShockSwitch twice yesterday (for a long time) and didn't get coins the second time which irked me quite a bit. But I played the Rune game today multiple times and got coins each time.
Signature goes here.
@thorrissia
The bottom price in the Auction House for Wildclaws is currently something around 25,000 treasure. The server is lagging though, so I couldn't view it to say it for sure.

@Pickle
You can get a scatterscroll in the gem marketplace. They're quite expensive though, if you're only going to pay with gems achieved through gameplay. Considering the randomised colours that could get you an ugly dragon, you should really think it through before buying one.

You can play the Fairgrounds games until you have earned 75000 treasure every day. After this maximum amount, you'd have to wait until the next day until you can make treasure in the fairgrounds again. (It's still possible to get money in other ways though, just not through the Fairgrounds)
@thorrissia
The bottom price in the Auction House for Wildclaws is currently something around 25,000 treasure. The server is lagging though, so I couldn't view it to say it for sure.

@Pickle
You can get a scatterscroll in the gem marketplace. They're quite expensive though, if you're only going to pay with gems achieved through gameplay. Considering the randomised colours that could get you an ugly dragon, you should really think it through before buying one.

You can play the Fairgrounds games until you have earned 75000 treasure every day. After this maximum amount, you'd have to wait until the next day until you can make treasure in the fairgrounds again. (It's still possible to get money in other ways though, just not through the Fairgrounds)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Ok I guess I'm stuck with my green dragon.

How else can we earn money? Are there dailies or anything?
Ok I guess I'm stuck with my green dragon.

How else can we earn money? Are there dailies or anything?
Signature goes here.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15