Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Please just take them!!~ Urgent!
1 2 3
@Adorabamf
No, not a silly question at all and yes , he is one of my progenitors but I didnt know you couldnt trade them off. So thankyou so much for your help!

@LuckyHero
Sure, you can have him. Sending the CR over now. :) Enjoy.

@doglover101
Sure you can have Heavenly. Sending the CR over now. :)

@Mondors
Sure you can have Liberty. Enjoy :)

@pantherwing
Thankyou so much, I actually didnt know that. And well, for now , since I need them all gone, I'd rather have people visit my lair to choose. Thankyou though :)
@Adorabamf
No, not a silly question at all and yes , he is one of my progenitors but I didnt know you couldnt trade them off. So thankyou so much for your help!

@LuckyHero
Sure, you can have him. Sending the CR over now. :) Enjoy.

@doglover101
Sure you can have Heavenly. Sending the CR over now. :)

@Mondors
Sure you can have Liberty. Enjoy :)

@pantherwing
Thankyou so much, I actually didnt know that. And well, for now , since I need them all gone, I'd rather have people visit my lair to choose. Thankyou though :)
@Affy146

No problem! Probably best to hold onto your progens. Even if they get a bit hungry, it leaves them right here for you if you come back to regular use of the site.
@Affy146

No problem! Probably best to hold onto your progens. Even if they get a bit hungry, it leaves them right here for you if you come back to regular use of the site.
i'll rebuild this one day
@Adorabamf

Thankyou very much for the advice. I appreciate it very much. :)
@Adorabamf

Thankyou very much for the advice. I appreciate it very much. :)
Excuse me could i please have puffy, i think its a lovely dragon and i have never exalted anything!
Excuse me could i please have puffy, i think its a lovely dragon and i have never exalted anything!
@Affy146 Can i get this dragonet? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25577058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255771/25577058_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Affy146
Can i get this dragonet?

25577058_350.png
nudX0O8.png
@FanGurl
Im so sorry but that dragon is under trade right now. So sorry. Perhaps another one?
@FanGurl
Im so sorry but that dragon is under trade right now. So sorry. Perhaps another one?
@Affy146
How about Puffpuff the white mirror dragon?
@Affy146
How about Puffpuff the white mirror dragon?
nudX0O8.png
@FanGurl
Sorry, he is a progenitor so not tradable. I could do one of these : Puffy, Fluffy, Dusty or the second unamed one. Sorry
@FanGurl
Sorry, he is a progenitor so not tradable. I could do one of these : Puffy, Fluffy, Dusty or the second unamed one. Sorry
@Affy146
The second unnamed one?
@Affy146
The second unnamed one?
nudX0O8.png
@FanGurl
Yeah, the one thats pink and black. Would you like it?
@FanGurl
Yeah, the one thats pink and black. Would you like it?
1 2 3