Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS to Newbies!
1 2 3 4
Hello! I need to cut down on dragons a bit so here are some dragons to help kickstart your lair. All I ask is to take care of them! (Please don't take one if you already have taken 3 or more free dragons. I just want to make sure people get some!) Everyone [b]AFTER[/b] EYESEEYOU if up for giveaway! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24537275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245373/24537275_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello! I need to cut down on dragons a bit so here are some dragons to help kickstart your lair. All I ask is to take care of them! (Please don't take one if you already have taken 3 or more free dragons. I just want to make sure people get some!) Everyone AFTER EYESEEYOU if up for giveaway!

24537275_350.png
5sgKGZR.gif
^
^
5sgKGZR.gif
^
^
5sgKGZR.gif
@Solarstar What do you got?
@Solarstar What do you got?
@Solarstar
can i have west and Berendina
@Solarstar
can i have west and Berendina
@Solarstar could i have Doc
@Solarstar could i have Doc
@Solarstar

Is Peasley still available? If do, I would love to have him C:!! Thank you, and have a good day/night ^~^!!
@Solarstar

Is Peasley still available? If do, I would love to have him C:!! Thank you, and have a good day/night ^~^!!
iv4oCvY.png
@dragon1234 You don't have any room!

@room12345 @CrushinU Sue I'll send the crossroads!

@Buttercup303 Anyone I have after EYESEEYOU! :D
@dragon1234 You don't have any room!

@room12345 @CrushinU Sue I'll send the crossroads!

@Buttercup303 Anyone I have after EYESEEYOU! :D
5sgKGZR.gif
@solarstar could i have asiah #25394713 ?
also the tag-line on your profile was hilarious and i laughed for a good minute i'm just gonna point that out
@solarstar could i have asiah #25394713 ?
also the tag-line on your profile was hilarious and i laughed for a good minute i'm just gonna point that out
ku5wTFW.png
I would LOVE east. I love imperials <3 I do have more then 3 dragons but I am new lol @Solarstar
I would LOVE east. I love imperials <3 I do have more then 3 dragons but I am new lol @Solarstar
image-123986672-4.jpg
1 2 3 4