Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Food Cravings
I'm currently enjoying a bowl of rice coated in barbecue sauce and mayonnaise, am I the only one who thinks that's delicious?

Also, what are some odd food combinations you love?
I'm currently enjoying a bowl of rice coated in barbecue sauce and mayonnaise, am I the only one who thinks that's delicious?

Also, what are some odd food combinations you love?
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
I think rice with barbecue sauce would be great! However I'm not a huge fan of mayonnaise.

I dip potato chips in dill pickle juice (probably because the dill pickle flavored chips are too salty for me) and I also dip pretzels in ranch dressing.
I think rice with barbecue sauce would be great! However I'm not a huge fan of mayonnaise.

I dip potato chips in dill pickle juice (probably because the dill pickle flavored chips are too salty for me) and I also dip pretzels in ranch dressing.
Not really a food, but sometimes I'll take whipcream, chocolate, and honey, put it In a cup, stir until mixed, and then put it on toast. Tastes so good but looks odd. XD
Not really a food, but sometimes I'll take whipcream, chocolate, and honey, put it In a cup, stir until mixed, and then put it on toast. Tastes so good but looks odd. XD
I'll mix ketchup and mayo to put on fries, but only the waffle fries from chick-fil-a. Any other fries I eat as is.

"Weird" foods that I crave sometimes:
Fried green tomatoes- it's a southern thing, so a lot of my northern friends look at me funny if I bring them up. But my mom's side of the family is the good 'ol south (like, fish fry family reunions southern), so I grew up on these. Very rarely will places sell green tomatoes though, other than local farmer markets sometimes.

I'll also do mashed potatoes, pan fried peppers and onions, and mix them all together, with a slice or two of American cheese melted in. It's literally the only way I can eat American cheese.
I'll mix ketchup and mayo to put on fries, but only the waffle fries from chick-fil-a. Any other fries I eat as is.

"Weird" foods that I crave sometimes:
Fried green tomatoes- it's a southern thing, so a lot of my northern friends look at me funny if I bring them up. But my mom's side of the family is the good 'ol south (like, fish fry family reunions southern), so I grew up on these. Very rarely will places sell green tomatoes though, other than local farmer markets sometimes.

I'll also do mashed potatoes, pan fried peppers and onions, and mix them all together, with a slice or two of American cheese melted in. It's literally the only way I can eat American cheese.
[quote name="UniqueZephlyn" date=2016-07-20 15:49:19] Not really a food, but sometimes I'll take whipcream, chocolate, and honey, put it In a cup, stir until mixed, and then put it on toast. Tastes so good but looks odd. XD [/quote] Lately I've been doing toast with raspberry jam and chocolate syrup! My mom said that was gross! Is it really? I think we're the ones on the right track here.
UniqueZephlyn wrote on 2016-07-20:
Lately I've been doing toast with raspberry jam and chocolate syrup! My mom said that was gross! Is it really? I think we're the ones on the right track here.
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
I crave ramen noodles with milk in them.
I crave ramen noodles with milk in them.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
fries dipped in a milkshake. best
fries dipped in a milkshake. best
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
I crave raw meat. Best thing since ever.
I crave raw meat. Best thing since ever.
I dont know if its weird but I absolutely love nutella and cheese together
I dont know if its weird but I absolutely love nutella and cheese together
e638333e17.jpg