Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ShiraCheshire

May I get something please? ^-^
@ShiraCheshire

May I get something please? ^-^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@shiracheshire

Thanks!!
@shiracheshire

Thanks!!
@ShiraCeshire
Wow, thanks for doing this. I guess the most newbies like me doesn't know what they're doing here. ^^" xD
@ShiraCeshire
Wow, thanks for doing this. I guess the most newbies like me doesn't know what they're doing here. ^^" xD
@ShiraCheshire
If you still have any left. Thank you!
@ShiraCheshire
If you still have any left. Thank you!
@ShiraCheshire

Thank you for helping us newbies out!
@ShiraCheshire

Thank you for helping us newbies out!
Hey @ShiraCheshire, if you still have resources I'd like to ask for a message!
Hey @ShiraCheshire, if you still have resources I'd like to ask for a message!
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@ShiraCheshire

If there's any left thank you! :D
@ShiraCheshire

If there's any left thank you! :D
CLVpsxr.gif
@ShiraCheshire

c:
@ShiraCheshire

c:
shadow_by_randomcreaturez-da1k6us.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@ShiraCheshire
Thank you!
@ShiraCheshire
Thank you!
welcome to the clan of the Rising Sun!
Woke up to lots of pings! Sorry for taking so long to get to these, I was asleep. I'm sending out gifts now, they should all be out by the time I post this. Have fun, everyone! :D
(Pinging everyone here because it just makes keeping track of everything so much easier)

If you posted before this message and did not receive your familiar, please ping me again! I think I got everyone, but there were a lot of messages to send and I don't want to have accidentally missed a post.

@ParallelParadox What a colorful lair! Lots of Butterfly too, I'll admit that Butterfly is a favorite of mine.

@Vimsyn Lots of nice Skydancers in your lair! I bet some of those will make very pretty hatchlings once their cooldown is up.

@Cyanidium Welcome to FR, hope you have fun!

@Anauel Looks like you're not the biggest fan of your random progen, doesn't seem to fit in with your dragon tastes, and he's at the end of the list. Remember that you can always scatterscroll him to change the colors, and there are scrolls that can change his breed!

@SuomiMonni02 Already planning gene projects? I have a feeling you might have been waiting a while for this window, haha. Good luck! If you're looking to make money, I recommend Artifracture in the Fairgrounds while you level up your dragons in the Coliseum. Early coli levels aren't too profitable, but a fully trained team is one of the best ways to make Treasure!

@Idabug I see you :D! I love your username.

@nextname A shadow player! That makes us mortal enemies! (Kidding, haha. have fun!)

@Mor You must like Guardians! I do as well, especially the females. The breed has some really cool lore as well.

@Reefknot Wow, look at how big your lair is already! And Luoni looks amazing!

@dwanetherock @Lupa03
You both have stonewash primary mirrors as your avatar! That's funny. For a second I thought you were one person that had double posted, haha.

@Fauviein I'm running low on a few items, but I still have more than enough familiars to go around :)

@lunadusk A lot of nice people helped me get started when I was a newbie, so I'm just passing it on :). Also, Hackerman's name is very funny.

@nsts I do! Running out of a few things (battle items and apparel is getting pretty low), but I still have more than enough familiars for everyone!

@IzzyWizzy Yep! Just taking me a while to get to allll these pings, haha. I love your username, by the way.

@BiologyNerd :D Nox is absolutely amazing. Not only do those shadow eyes fit perfectly, you got a really dark tertiary color! That's going to be awesome if you decide to gene her.

@blueness Blueness the not-blue! That's a little funny :)
Woke up to lots of pings! Sorry for taking so long to get to these, I was asleep. I'm sending out gifts now, they should all be out by the time I post this. Have fun, everyone! :D
(Pinging everyone here because it just makes keeping track of everything so much easier)

If you posted before this message and did not receive your familiar, please ping me again! I think I got everyone, but there were a lot of messages to send and I don't want to have accidentally missed a post.

@ParallelParadox What a colorful lair! Lots of Butterfly too, I'll admit that Butterfly is a favorite of mine.

@Vimsyn Lots of nice Skydancers in your lair! I bet some of those will make very pretty hatchlings once their cooldown is up.

@Cyanidium Welcome to FR, hope you have fun!

@Anauel Looks like you're not the biggest fan of your random progen, doesn't seem to fit in with your dragon tastes, and he's at the end of the list. Remember that you can always scatterscroll him to change the colors, and there are scrolls that can change his breed!

@SuomiMonni02 Already planning gene projects? I have a feeling you might have been waiting a while for this window, haha. Good luck! If you're looking to make money, I recommend Artifracture in the Fairgrounds while you level up your dragons in the Coliseum. Early coli levels aren't too profitable, but a fully trained team is one of the best ways to make Treasure!

@Idabug I see you :D! I love your username.

@nextname A shadow player! That makes us mortal enemies! (Kidding, haha. have fun!)

@Mor You must like Guardians! I do as well, especially the females. The breed has some really cool lore as well.

@Reefknot Wow, look at how big your lair is already! And Luoni looks amazing!

@dwanetherock @Lupa03
You both have stonewash primary mirrors as your avatar! That's funny. For a second I thought you were one person that had double posted, haha.

@Fauviein I'm running low on a few items, but I still have more than enough familiars to go around :)

@lunadusk A lot of nice people helped me get started when I was a newbie, so I'm just passing it on :). Also, Hackerman's name is very funny.

@nsts I do! Running out of a few things (battle items and apparel is getting pretty low), but I still have more than enough familiars for everyone!

@IzzyWizzy Yep! Just taking me a while to get to allll these pings, haha. I love your username, by the way.

@BiologyNerd :D Nox is absolutely amazing. Not only do those shadow eyes fit perfectly, you got a really dark tertiary color! That's going to be awesome if you decide to gene her.

@blueness Blueness the not-blue! That's a little funny :)
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7