Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! New to Arcane Flight!
1 2
Hello, I'm new to Arcane flight and looking for friends. I heard about Flight Rising because of the storytelling on this site, who has good stories?
Hello, I'm new to Arcane flight and looking for friends. I heard about Flight Rising because of the storytelling on this site, who has good stories?
@celticsunfish

Welcome to FR! I highly recommend checking out the Creative Corner in the forums or the RP Forum for seeing stories that people come up with. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And I'd definitely check your flight's forum and sales boards for newbie giveaways and raffles.
@celticsunfish

Welcome to FR! I highly recommend checking out the Creative Corner in the forums or the RP Forum for seeing stories that people come up with. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And I'd definitely check your flight's forum and sales boards for newbie giveaways and raffles.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
Welcome to flight rising!

I'm from Wind Flight, and recently I've been working on lore that suggests that your random progenitor, the one that joined your clan after you designed a dragon, is actually an exalted hatchling. Sometimes people exalt hatchlings, maybe without naming it (easily one of the primary sources of drama on this site, some people are bothered by this and some aren't. Your dragons have a list of all the children they've created.)

Try using the search feature from the left-hand sidebar to find an unnamed, exalted arcane dragon that has the same colors as your random progenitor! For me, this means that my random progenitor used to be a little fae dragon.
Welcome to flight rising!

I'm from Wind Flight, and recently I've been working on lore that suggests that your random progenitor, the one that joined your clan after you designed a dragon, is actually an exalted hatchling. Sometimes people exalt hatchlings, maybe without naming it (easily one of the primary sources of drama on this site, some people are bothered by this and some aren't. Your dragons have a list of all the children they've created.)

Try using the search feature from the left-hand sidebar to find an unnamed, exalted arcane dragon that has the same colors as your random progenitor! For me, this means that my random progenitor used to be a little fae dragon.
Hi! I'm also new to Arcane Flight! There's some Newbie threads in the Arcane forums you might want to check out, too.
Hi! I'm also new to Arcane Flight! There's some Newbie threads in the Arcane forums you might want to check out, too.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@celticsunfish welcome to flight rising! be sure to pop into the newbie threads over on the arcane forum for a warm welcome! i'm just starting to fiddle with my lore, but a lot of people do have really interesting stories scattered through their profiles, it's kind of astounding.

@pythonesque welcome to flight rising + arcane as well! i hope you have fun on the site + with our flight
yikes that rhymed
@celticsunfish welcome to flight rising! be sure to pop into the newbie threads over on the arcane forum for a warm welcome! i'm just starting to fiddle with my lore, but a lot of people do have really interesting stories scattered through their profiles, it's kind of astounding.

@pythonesque welcome to flight rising + arcane as well! i hope you have fun on the site + with our flight
yikes that rhymed
7GZL67L.png
frances | he/him | fr + 3
@frnknbrry, thank you! I like all the star-themed stuff in Arcane so far, hehe.
Rhyming is fine by me :3
PS: Frances is one of my favorite names.
@frnknbrry, thank you! I like all the star-themed stuff in Arcane so far, hehe.
Rhyming is fine by me :3
PS: Frances is one of my favorite names.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@pythonesque aa yeah i picked arcane because space & space dad aa

+ thank you !! c:
@pythonesque aa yeah i picked arcane because space & space dad aa

+ thank you !! c:
7GZL67L.png
frances | he/him | fr + 3
@polefish @pythonesque @frnknbrry Thank you all for the warm welcome!

polefish- that lore sounds cool! When I looked thought, no dragons have been exalted to Arcanist with Rin's colors, but one had been exalted to your Windsinger that was exactly like her. Maybe she's a prisoner of war, reborn in a far land?

@greeneyedtengu Thank you for the welcome and the noodle!
@polefish @pythonesque @frnknbrry Thank you all for the warm welcome!

polefish- that lore sounds cool! When I looked thought, no dragons have been exalted to Arcanist with Rin's colors, but one had been exalted to your Windsinger that was exactly like her. Maybe she's a prisoner of war, reborn in a far land?

@greeneyedtengu Thank you for the welcome and the noodle!

@celticsunfish (is this how you do that???)

hi! i just joined arcane like 10 minutes ago :o

@celticsunfish (is this how you do that???)

hi! i just joined arcane like 10 minutes ago :o
~they or he pronouns!!~tumblr_inline_o8q7cznKPS1tyc5vd_540.pngtumblr_inline_o61vu1FDA91tyc5vd_540.pngif u see any hatchies of mine i like please ask about them im glad to give them to homes!!
@prettymagic

Hi! I just joined earlier today. Arcane noobs together!
@prettymagic

Hi! I just joined earlier today. Arcane noobs together!
1 2