Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lion's Accent Shop-[ 18.12.23 update ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108
@LionMagnus
Please add me to slot of The-sky-of-the-wind.
You can pay the treasure or gems only?
@LionMagnus
Please add me to slot of The-sky-of-the-wind.
You can pay the treasure or gems only?
bWZ2wZ8.png
@Shroomlet
Thank you! I've added you into the list:)

@hetalia1
Tank you!
I've added.
And I only accept gems.
@Shroomlet
Thank you! I've added you into the list:)

@hetalia1
Tank you!
I've added.
And I only accept gems.
96e214dbc3c40999.jpg----5f106cc21f067195.jpg
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
AHQxfGIm.png
@LionMagnus

Can I get a slot for Sky-of-the-Wind?
@LionMagnus

Can I get a slot for Sky-of-the-Wind?
nudX0O8.png
@Deme
OK! I've added you into the list.
Luckly that's the last slot:)
Thank you!

( I'm waitting for the turns printed before, because of capital turnover, perhaps I shall wait a few days to print this turn. So,I'm sorry that you shall wait more days to receive the accent;v;)
@Deme
OK! I've added you into the list.
Luckly that's the last slot:)
Thank you!

( I'm waitting for the turns printed before, because of capital turnover, perhaps I shall wait a few days to print this turn. So,I'm sorry that you shall wait more days to receive the accent;v;)
@LionMagnus

Okay thank you :)
@LionMagnus

Okay thank you :)
nudX0O8.png
@Micheru @Saphelle @Xtal @Danizaurs @Kardi @Lapidarist @AbstractAlgebra @Kalistys

Hello! Thank you for waiting!
The first run of [The-sky-of-the-wind] has been printed,please send me the payment(350g) by Messege or one-way CR,and I will reply you with the accent.

If you are just not enough to pay, please tell me, and I can keep your accent until you can pay(Best not more than one month) :)
If you don't want it please let me know.
[If you don't contact me, I can only keep your accent for 7 days]

Thank you!

@Micheru @Saphelle @Xtal @Danizaurs @Kardi @Lapidarist @AbstractAlgebra @Kalistys

The first run of [The-sky-of-the-wind] has been printed,please send me the payment(350g) by Messege or one-way CR,and I will reply you with the accent.

If you are just not enough to pay, please tell me, and I can keep your accent until you can pay(Best not more than one month) :)

Thank you!

@Kudou @Micheru @Roizu @Saphelle @Xtal @xarazura @Asmea

The first run of [Lily of the Valley-o] has been printed,please send me the payment(400g) by Messege or one-way CR,and I will reply you with the accent.

Thank you!
@Kudou @Micheru @Roizu @Saphelle @Xtal @xarazura @Asmea

The first run of [Lily of the Valley-o] has been printed,please send me the payment(400g) by Messege or one-way CR,and I will reply you with the accent.

Thank you!
@kirinoha @Poohargentum @TheEmptyCity @PixiVoLMIko @Kiryo @Micheru @Thunderbird21 @Xtal @rocketgirl2 @KittyAoba

@StygianForm @Masumi @Carthasis @Vyrelord @hayum @tompollicle @Amphiptere @LadyRenee @Harmonywish @rubyredtan

Hello!
The 2nd run of [Lily of the Valley-o] and the 1st run of[Lily of the Valley-b] is under review now. Perhaps I can recieve the copies after 5days.
This messege is just for saying sorry for you to wait long time;v; [So sorry for my slowly work!]You don't need to reply, but if you don't want it, please let me know.

After the skin approved, I will ping you again for payment, and i will reply you with the accent :)
@kirinoha @Poohargentum @TheEmptyCity @PixiVoLMIko @Kiryo @Micheru @Thunderbird21 @Xtal @rocketgirl2 @KittyAoba

@StygianForm @Masumi @Carthasis @Vyrelord @hayum @tompollicle @Amphiptere @LadyRenee @Harmonywish @rubyredtan

Hello!
The 2nd run of [Lily of the Valley-o] and the 1st run of[Lily of the Valley-b] is under review now. Perhaps I can recieve the copies after 5days.
This messege is just for saying sorry for you to wait long time;v; [So sorry for my slowly work!]You don't need to reply, but if you don't want it, please let me know.

After the skin approved, I will ping you again for payment, and i will reply you with the accent :)
@ShadowRising @Malis @Astraya @SilverS @Velociraptor42 @Harmonywish @Aerinsol @Shroomlet @hetalia1 @Deme

Hello!
The 2nd run of [The-sky-of-the-wind]is under review, please wait about 5days.
This messege is just for reminding,you don't need to reply:)But if you don't want it please let me know.

After I recieve the copies, I will ping you again for payment and i will reply you with the accent.
@ShadowRising @Malis @Astraya @SilverS @Velociraptor42 @Harmonywish @Aerinsol @Shroomlet @hetalia1 @Deme

Hello!
The 2nd run of [The-sky-of-the-wind]is under review, please wait about 5days.
This messege is just for reminding,you don't need to reply:)But if you don't want it please let me know.

After I recieve the copies, I will ping you again for payment and i will reply you with the accent.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108