Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art pricing help please?
Hello everyone! So I just joined today, since the site was accepting new players, and I know nothing about this site. However I do know currency is important and being a newbie I currently have hardly any. I know my USD prices, which had been decided thanks to a large opinion on another website however I know nothing about flight rising currency pricing.

So I would really love some help getting opinions on what to charge for either gem's or gold treasure.
53scib.png
qxjne8.jpg
2s7jr7k.png
1z3p8c5.png
Hello everyone! So I just joined today, since the site was accepting new players, and I know nothing about this site. However I do know currency is important and being a newbie I currently have hardly any. I know my USD prices, which had been decided thanks to a large opinion on another website however I know nothing about flight rising currency pricing.

So I would really love some help getting opinions on what to charge for either gem's or gold treasure.
53scib.png
qxjne8.jpg
2s7jr7k.png
1z3p8c5.png
@Takeosama
Hello and welcome to flight rising! Your art is very lovely. Here is a helpful resource on how to price art! TBH I would price your art around 35-60kt
@Takeosama
Hello and welcome to flight rising! Your art is very lovely. Here is a helpful resource on how to price art! TBH I would price your art around 35-60kt
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Takeosama
For headshots like that last one, maybe 200kt? I sell headshots for 150kt but the quality isn't the same as yours. Tho you might not get a lot of customers w/ that price.

I think people would be willing to pay that; some people sell headshots for 300kt.
@Takeosama
For headshots like that last one, maybe 200kt? I sell headshots for 150kt but the quality isn't the same as yours. Tho you might not get a lot of customers w/ that price.

I think people would be willing to pay that; some people sell headshots for 300kt.
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@lup

@JosephJoestar - Thank you both for your opinions and help!
@lup

@JosephJoestar - Thank you both for your opinions and help!