Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED ALL SOLD
1 2 3 4
@Wingto
Yeah! :o
(It's called a Fae, right? ????)
@Wingto
Yeah! :o
(It's called a Fae, right? ????)
@Wingto I would like the male fae, please
@Wingto I would like the male fae, please
@Guzzlefever Okay, coming right on over!(Yes, it's called a Fae)
@Guzzlefever Okay, coming right on over!(Yes, it's called a Fae)
yjGtVoK.png
@wingto
Ohh! I meant the blue and black fae dragon! You have sent me the male, but that's ok
@wingto
Ohh! I meant the blue and black fae dragon! You have sent me the male, but that's ok
@MetalLink64 I'm very sorry, I got requests VERY fast and didn't have time to say that one was sold!
@MetalLink64 I'm very sorry, I got requests VERY fast and didn't have time to say that one was sold!
yjGtVoK.png
@DocFresh I'm sorry! You said the lower Fae. Send it back, and I'll see if I can get you the right one!
@DocFresh I'm sorry! You said the lower Fae. Send it back, and I'll see if I can get you the right one!
yjGtVoK.png
@Wingto
Oh ok. Thank you x3
(I'm sorry, I'm still learning. I called a Nocturne a Earthvine when I first saw it. >~<)
@Wingto
Oh ok. Thank you x3
(I'm sorry, I'm still learning. I called a Nocturne a Earthvine when I first saw it. >~<)
@Wingto Thats ok
@Wingto Thats ok
@wingto
I have sent it back! If the female is still available, I would very much enjoy to have her. Thanks so much, and I'm really sorry for mishaps
@wingto
I have sent it back! If the female is still available, I would very much enjoy to have her. Thanks so much, and I'm really sorry for mishaps
@Guzzlefever Okay so, if you don't want that one, I actually have a breeding pair that will have babies that will look like the one you wanted, would you like me to give one to you for free when they're ready to breed? It might take a while, but I will remember!
@Guzzlefever Okay so, if you don't want that one, I actually have a breeding pair that will have babies that will look like the one you wanted, would you like me to give one to you for free when they're ready to breed? It might take a while, but I will remember!
yjGtVoK.png
1 2 3 4