Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another Shadow
Hi guys, Im Wolfy. I found Flight Rising from a friend ad she had told me that the registration was open so I was really exited to join here. I'm really exited to do loads of stuff to do in FR and what I'm really exited is to make the babies, can't wait to see wha I can come up with. I can't wait to make new friends here in FR.
Hi guys, Im Wolfy. I found Flight Rising from a friend ad she had told me that the registration was open so I was really exited to join here. I'm really exited to do loads of stuff to do in FR and what I'm really exited is to make the babies, can't wait to see wha I can come up with. I can't wait to make new friends here in FR.
@WolfyHale Hey, Wolfy! Welcome to FR! c: Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you have a great time here! <3
@WolfyHale Hey, Wolfy! Welcome to FR! c: Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you have a great time here! <3
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
@Vethica Hi! Vethica, Thanks for the welcome. Any tips on what to do on my first day here aside from taking care of my dragons and going through the forums?
@Vethica Hi! Vethica, Thanks for the welcome. Any tips on what to do on my first day here aside from taking care of my dragons and going through the forums?
@WolfyHale
Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@WolfyHale
Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising!
7x4E1CE.png
@SapphireMoon Hi, and Thanks :)
@SapphireMoon Hi, and Thanks :)
@WolfyHale Well, if you haven't used your daily gathering turns yet, that's probably worth doing! Everyone likes free items. c: The various stands at the trading post are also worth checking out, and you can always earn some money playing games at the fairgrounds. Other than that, I'd say just talk to people and have fun! c:
@WolfyHale Well, if you haven't used your daily gathering turns yet, that's probably worth doing! Everyone likes free items. c: The various stands at the trading post are also worth checking out, and you can always earn some money playing games at the fairgrounds. Other than that, I'd say just talk to people and have fun! c:
T8eY62F.png
@Vethica Alright, Thanks
@Vethica Alright, Thanks
@WolfyHale No problem! Hit me up if you need anything else, okay? c:
@WolfyHale No problem! Hit me up if you need anything else, okay? c:
T8eY62F.png
@Vethica Alright
@Vethica Alright