Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars Not Attaching
I bought a few familiars to put on my dragons. So the first 3 got on fine but when I tried to attach the next 3 onto different dragons, they don't even show up in the "Choose Familiar" part of the page. Any suggestions?
I bought a few familiars to put on my dragons. So the first 3 got on fine but when I tried to attach the next 3 onto different dragons, they don't even show up in the "Choose Familiar" part of the page. Any suggestions?
Hello @Kholleman, your Clan is only able to bond with one type of Familiar once. If you have duplicate Familiars, you will only be able to attach one of them to your Clan but you can sell or trade the duplicates to other players. Thank you!
Hello @Kholleman, your Clan is only able to bond with one type of Familiar once. If you have duplicate Familiars, you will only be able to attach one of them to your Clan but you can sell or trade the duplicates to other players. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
Ah ok, thanks a bunch!
Ah ok, thanks a bunch!
Thanks @Twitchy I was wondering why I couldn't attach leafy moths to anything else as well :)
Thanks @Twitchy I was wondering why I couldn't attach leafy moths to anything else as well :)