Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 165 166
[item=Wooly Bear] [b]Name[/b]: Wooly Bear [b]Caption[/b]: The Wooly Bear serves a dual-purpose; a tasty snack for a hungry dragon, and an impromptu mustache for a quick disguise.
Wooly Bear

Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: The Wooly Bear serves a dual-purpose; a tasty snack for a hungry dragon, and an impromptu mustache for a quick disguise.
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon%20proper%2022.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[item=Cheerful Chime] [b]Name:[/b] Cheerful Chime [b]Caption:[/b] Dingdong, the witch is dead! [item=Dancer's Bell] [b]Name:[/b] Wicked Bell [b]Caption:[/b] Which old witch?
Cheerful Chime
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: Dingdong, the witch is dead!

Dancer's Bell
Name: Wicked Bell
Caption: Which old witch?
[item=Bluebite Rattler] [b]Bluebite Rattler[/b] A bluebite's venom is not poisonous. However, it is known to cause the scales around a bite mark to turn a bright blue.
Bluebite Rattler
Bluebite Rattler
A bluebite's venom is not poisonous. However, it is known to cause the scales around a bite mark to turn a bright blue.
15128.png
[item=bluebite rattler] Name: Bluebite Rattler Caption: "Unlike its cousin, this snake is edible but only to the most delicate of dragon claws."
Bluebite Rattler
Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: "Unlike its cousin, this snake is edible but only to the most delicate of dragon claws."
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18916.png[/img] [b]Name :[/b] Branded Rattlesnake [b]Caption :[/b] Branded Rattlesnakes are venomous creatures usually found in caves or open Fields. Watch out though- As it's bite is worse than it's.. Rattle?
18916.png
Name : Branded Rattlesnake
Caption : Branded Rattlesnakes are venomous creatures usually found in caves or open Fields. Watch out though- As it's bite is worse than it's.. Rattle?
What will there be when chaos disappears?
Hope Or Despair?
[item=Banded Rattlesnake] [b]Name:[/b] False Rattlesnake [b]Caption:[/b] It is a rattlesnake, but it's also a compulsive liar. Don't believe anything it tells you!
Banded Rattlesnake
Name: False Rattlesnake
Caption: It is a rattlesnake, but it's also a compulsive liar. Don't believe anything it tells you!
[item=Pleco] [b]Name:[/b] Pleco [b]Caption:[/b] Only few dragons know that the back of a Pleco is actually broader than the back of its cousin. The responsible scientists don't like to talk about it.
Pleco
Name: Pleco
Caption: Only few dragons know that the back of a Pleco is actually broader than the back of its cousin. The responsible scientists don't like to talk about it.
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
[item=Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse] [b]Name:[/b] Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse [b]Caption:[/b] The Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse is sure to have a spot in a hungry dragon's stomach.
Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
Name: Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
Caption: The Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse is sure to have a spot in a hungry dragon's stomach.
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifarcane_ani.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
[item=wooly bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] Give dragons warm, fuzzy feelings.
Wooly Bear
Caption: Give dragons warm, fuzzy feelings.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18920.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Cheerful Chime [b]Caption:[/b] A small bell with a jingle that is sure to please... unless you ring it [i]too[/i] much. By then it's just obnoxious. ----- (also bonus because i couldn't help myself...) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18927.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] 15 minutes, and it hasn't seen a leaf anywhere. Better drink its own-
18920.png
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: A small bell with a jingle that is sure to please... unless you ring it too much. By then it's just obnoxious.

(also bonus because i couldn't help myself...)

18927.png
Caption: 15 minutes, and it hasn't seen a leaf anywhere. Better drink its own-
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2