Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cat Lovers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I used to be a dog person but after having a cat around ... I can really see the appeal. Honestly I like both but cats have a special place in my life now that I've been able to bond with one. Currently there is one cat in my life (boyfriends). Medium-hair mix of some sort but he's super sweet (and sometimes annoying haha) and vocal. Chatty cats are so good I can't even. Here's a picture of him sitting on my expensive drawing tablet - the little prince. [img]http://i.imgur.com/fRmPjkt.jpg[/img] His name is Sif, after the Wolf boss in Dark Souls I (yes, we nerds). Boyfriend and I have been talking about getting a second cat. I'm unsure but super excited about the idea. Going to be responsible adults and mull it over for a week lol.
I used to be a dog person but after having a cat around ... I can really see the appeal. Honestly I like both but cats have a special place in my life now that I've been able to bond with one. Currently there is one cat in my life (boyfriends). Medium-hair mix of some sort but he's super sweet (and sometimes annoying haha) and vocal. Chatty cats are so good I can't even. Here's a picture of him sitting on my expensive drawing tablet - the little prince.

fRmPjkt.jpg

His name is Sif, after the Wolf boss in Dark Souls I (yes, we nerds). Boyfriend and I have been talking about getting a second cat. I'm unsure but super excited about the idea. Going to be responsible adults and mull it over for a week lol.
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
@Kaletah

Wow! That's amazing! I'm glad everything is working out for you! Sounds like all those cats are in the right hands! :)
@Kaletah

Wow! That's amazing! I'm glad everything is working out for you! Sounds like all those cats are in the right hands! :)
Peace out home scout
@Nethralia

Aww! Zelda sounds like a special and adorable cat! Haha I know! Everyone can't tell the difference between our black cats, but for me it's not even a question anymore. :P I bet Zelda is so happy that you guys found her!
@Nethralia

Aww! Zelda sounds like a special and adorable cat! Haha I know! Everyone can't tell the difference between our black cats, but for me it's not even a question anymore. :P I bet Zelda is so happy that you guys found her!
Peace out home scout
@GrumpyCatlover

Haha yeah! I think a dad instead of a cat is a good thing xD
@GrumpyCatlover

Haha yeah! I think a dad instead of a cat is a good thing xD
Peace out home scout
@SwagMasterJ
probably XD well have fun with 16 of your cats XD (wow that is a lot of cats XD)
@SwagMasterJ
probably XD well have fun with 16 of your cats XD (wow that is a lot of cats XD)
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Kerynean
that cat is adorable ;3; (lol look at the llama to the left of him XD)
@Kerynean
that cat is adorable ;3; (lol look at the llama to the left of him XD)
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Kerynean

Your cat Sif look exactly like my cat John Watson, but we just call him Watson. Lol sounds like a good plan. Sif looks really happy plus he is super cute! Yeah I have a chatty cat. His name is Hagrid. You always know when he is in the house xD
@Kerynean

Your cat Sif look exactly like my cat John Watson, but we just call him Watson. Lol sounds like a good plan. Sif looks really happy plus he is super cute! Yeah I have a chatty cat. His name is Hagrid. You always know when he is in the house xD
Peace out home scout
@GrumpyCatlover

Sometimes it feels like way too many xD but it's worth it. :P
@GrumpyCatlover

Sometimes it feels like way too many xD but it's worth it. :P
Peace out home scout
@Amee

I bet the cat was like "What do you want? What are you starin' at? I don't know you."
So funny. I have made that mistake twice, thinking that THAT black cat has to be one of mine. Nope, it ran away in fear of the crazy human xD You recognize their facial features, you learn to know who's who. My cat Zelda has very puffy cheeks for instance (you can grab them and massage them) while Nyx is very slender with huge eyes (I'm not joking, they are huge).
@Amee

I bet the cat was like "What do you want? What are you starin' at? I don't know you."
So funny. I have made that mistake twice, thinking that THAT black cat has to be one of mine. Nope, it ran away in fear of the crazy human xD You recognize their facial features, you learn to know who's who. My cat Zelda has very puffy cheeks for instance (you can grab them and massage them) while Nyx is very slender with huge eyes (I'm not joking, they are huge).
a547b4ee-b28b-11e9-8dc6-b3c5c51de19a.gif
+9 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7