Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] TRIPLE TEAL IMP! Iri/Shim/Gem
1 2 3
@Maryn
I'd like to offer 550k treasure. :D She's so lovely!
@Maryn
I'd like to offer 550k treasure. :D She's so lovely!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba
Thank you very much! That makes you the high bidder! Oh gosh, she'd fit in so nicely with your gorgeous Imperial parade! I also commend you on having some lovely pink Skydancers :3

@Nox
You've been outbid by Sheba at 550k treasure :<

@Teal
Sheba is the high bidder at 550k treasure. And I'll go ahead and amend my original post, but I'd prefer increases to be at least 10k treasure or 50 gems. :)
@Sheba
Thank you very much! That makes you the high bidder! Oh gosh, she'd fit in so nicely with your gorgeous Imperial parade! I also commend you on having some lovely pink Skydancers :3

@Nox
You've been outbid by Sheba at 550k treasure :<

@Teal
Sheba is the high bidder at 550k treasure. And I'll go ahead and amend my original post, but I'd prefer increases to be at least 10k treasure or 50 gems. :)
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn
Haha, thanks! Yeah, I have...too many Imps, actually, but since I have no triple yet and your girl is so gorgeous, I just can't resist. So much for downsizing my dragon population and saving treasure. XD; And yesss, I love my pink Skydancers! Their babies actually sell for more than my Imp babies, haha. They're really popular because of their terts. =3
@Maryn
Haha, thanks! Yeah, I have...too many Imps, actually, but since I have no triple yet and your girl is so gorgeous, I just can't resist. So much for downsizing my dragon population and saving treasure. XD; And yesss, I love my pink Skydancers! Their babies actually sell for more than my Imp babies, haha. They're really popular because of their terts. =3
@Maryn May I bid 2000 gems + 300K treasure for the lovely lady? c:
@Maryn May I bid 2000 gems + 300K treasure for the lovely lady? c:
750k from me then. :D
Ah crap. I have to withdraw, sadly. :( My dragons got too many babies and now I need to buy lair space. Sorry about that!
750k from me then. :D
Ah crap. I have to withdraw, sadly. :( My dragons got too many babies and now I need to buy lair space. Sorry about that!
@Nox Thank you! You are now the highest bidder! :D

@Teal As very incredibly tempting as that trade is (because boy is it!), I think my clan needs the cash more than the extra shiny :< Lair expansions are getting expensive and there's so many genes to buy.

@Sheba Understandable :) I know the sting of lair expansion all too well. Good luck with your new babes!
@Nox Thank you! You are now the highest bidder! :D

@Teal As very incredibly tempting as that trade is (because boy is it!), I think my clan needs the cash more than the extra shiny :< Lair expansions are getting expensive and there's so many genes to buy.

@Sheba Understandable :) I know the sting of lair expansion all too well. Good luck with your new babes!
@Maryn - may I bid 4000 gems and 200k treasure please? C:
@Maryn - may I bid 4000 gems and 200k treasure please? C:
@Nox Wowzers! You really love that teal! You are still the highest bidder! :D

@Teal I'm afraid Nox outbid you.
@Nox Wowzers! You really love that teal! You are still the highest bidder! :D

@Teal I'm afraid Nox outbid you.
1.1 million @Maryn
1.1 million @Maryn
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike You are the current high bidder! Wowzers, you've got some incredible dragons in your lair *___*

@Nox You have been outbid by Niharike.

@Teal I will for sure let you know if I end up with more teal beauties from that pair! I honestly did not expect this much attention for this little gal O___O
@Niharike You are the current high bidder! Wowzers, you've got some incredible dragons in your lair *___*

@Nox You have been outbid by Niharike.

@Teal I will for sure let you know if I end up with more teal beauties from that pair! I honestly did not expect this much attention for this little gal O___O
1 2 3