Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF grey slime
1 2
I need grey slimes and am willing to trade my other baldwin materials for them! What I have: 8x[item=gold muck] 26x[item=silver muck] 3x[item=black slime] 3x[item=white slime] 1x[item=purple sludge] 1x[item=red sludge] 1x[item=green ooze] 3x[item=purple goo] 1x[item=red goo] 1x[item=orange goo] 3x[item=yellow goo] 1x[item=green goo]
I need grey slimes and am willing to trade my other baldwin materials for them!

What I have:
8x Gold Muck
26x Silver Muck
3x Black Slime
3x White Slime
1x Purple Sludge
1x Red Sludge
1x Green Ooze
3x Purple Goo
1x Red Goo
1x Orange Goo
3x Yellow Goo
1x Green Goo
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@Valrigard

I can trade you two grey slime for one each of white and black slime. How does that sound?
@Valrigard

I can trade you two grey slime for one each of white and black slime. How does that sound?
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
bump
bump
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@Valrigard

I'll trade you for your white and black slimes.
@Valrigard

I'll trade you for your white and black slimes.
@moljn ok! How many grey slimes for all 6 white and black?
@moljn ok! How many grey slimes for all 6 white and black?
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@Valrigard

I figure a straight trade, so 6 greys.
@Valrigard

I figure a straight trade, so 6 greys.
@Valrigard

I'll trade you 3 grey slimes for that green goo?
@Valrigard

I'll trade you 3 grey slimes for that green goo?
hatchery_banner_by_pansy147-dba6z1m.png
[/code]
@Pansy147 sure! ill send you a CR :)
@Pansy147 sure! ill send you a CR :)
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@moljn well the grey slimes arent the same value as black and white slimes in the AH so i dont really wanna trade 1:1, right now grey slimes are at 6,500, white slimes are 7,500 and black slimes are 12,000 on the AH, so I could trade the 6 white/black for 9 grey?
@moljn well the grey slimes arent the same value as black and white slimes in the AH so i dont really wanna trade 1:1, right now grey slimes are at 6,500, white slimes are 7,500 and black slimes are 12,000 on the AH, so I could trade the 6 white/black for 9 grey?
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@Valrigard I'll take LAH equivalency or higher on my 10 grey slimes, if you'd like. :)
@Valrigard I'll take LAH equivalency or higher on my 10 grey slimes, if you'd like. :)
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
1 2