Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Akinator RAGE!!
1 2 3 4
[center]Y'ALL LET ME TELL YOU HOW WITCHCRAFT THIS GAME IS!!! If you don't know the Akinator is a genie on a website who tries to guess a character you're thinking. He can guess the SMALLEST CHARACTER IN THE SERIES!!! I PLAYED WITH @Undel IN MIND AND HE GOT IT!! SHE'S THERE!!! I PLAYED WITH THE FREAKIN TREES IN THE BACKGROUND!!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/MLRujtH.png[/img] LOOK AT THIS CRAP!!! HE ACTUALLY GOT IT!!! If you want to play this witchcraft game here's a [url=http://en.akinator.com/]link[/url]. Share your stories, post screenshots if you want. I wanna hear it all.[/center]
Y'ALL LET ME TELL YOU HOW WITCHCRAFT THIS GAME IS!!! If you don't know the Akinator is a genie on a website who tries to guess a character you're thinking. He can guess the SMALLEST CHARACTER IN THE SERIES!!! I PLAYED WITH @Undel IN MIND AND HE GOT IT!! SHE'S THERE!!!

I PLAYED WITH THE FREAKIN TREES IN THE BACKGROUND!!!

MLRujtH.png

LOOK AT THIS CRAP!!! HE ACTUALLY GOT IT!!!

If you want to play this witchcraft game here's a link.

Share your stories, post screenshots if you want. I wanna hear it all.
RoaminRonan.gif
This is witchcraft man
This is witchcraft man
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Ravage I told u so. You should totally play it. It never ceases to blow my mind.
@Ravage I told u so. You should totally play it. It never ceases to blow my mind.
RoaminRonan.gif
@OlivarryFlarrow

I've actually beat him several times, although that could be because I use characters from book series that aren't well known.
@OlivarryFlarrow

I've actually beat him several times, although that could be because I use characters from book series that aren't well known.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@C0de I've beat him a couple times too, not often though. It's almost like he's really in your head and it's freaky.
@C0de I've beat him a couple times too, not often though. It's almost like he's really in your head and it's freaky.
RoaminRonan.gif
my favourite thing is when you just keep clicking one answer
my favourite thing is when you just keep clicking one answer
That sad moment when you're a informatic student, know perfectly well how it works and can't see the magic anymore ;_;

This thing is SUPER old. I remember we were shown it almost 10 years ago. He didn't know much back then :')
That sad moment when you're a informatic student, know perfectly well how it works and can't see the magic anymore ;_;

This thing is SUPER old. I remember we were shown it almost 10 years ago. He didn't know much back then :')
When I tried to do Zecora the genie said that my guess was "innapropriate for children."
When I tried to do Zecora the genie said that my guess was "innapropriate for children."
cDDSaqc.png
I managed to defeat him, my strategy is to get an obscure book character, and see if it works. I think Warrior Cats characters are quite likely to be found out, though.
I managed to defeat him, my strategy is to get an obscure book character, and see if it works. I think Warrior Cats characters are quite likely to be found out, though.
You are reading my signature!
I've done the most obscure game characters I could ever think of, even NEW ones, and he still gets it. :c I'm always half excited when he guesses right because hey! He knows my characters! But at the same time, I want to win.
I've done the most obscure game characters I could ever think of, even NEW ones, and he still gets it. :c I'm always half excited when he guesses right because hey! He knows my characters! But at the same time, I want to win.
5RptKHO.png
1 2 3 4