Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hope Rides Alone: Calling Protomen Fans!
1 2 3
PROTOMEEEEEEEEN. My boyfriend and I made Protoman, Megaman, and Joe costumes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/5S3142u.jpg[/img]
PROTOMEEEEEEEEN. My boyfriend and I made Protoman, Megaman, and Joe costumes.

5S3142u.jpg
CrtyDpM.png
@danirat Oh sweet, is that picture you guys? It looks great!
@danirat Oh sweet, is that picture you guys? It looks great!
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
Aaah awesome! My roommate is currently in the process of making a Punk!Protoman outfit. I'm also going to make a yellow scarf for my manfriend because he loves Protoman. I'm just broke and have no time. :/
Aaah awesome! My roommate is currently in the process of making a Punk!Protoman outfit. I'm also going to make a yellow scarf for my manfriend because he loves Protoman. I'm just broke and have no time. :/
tumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo1_250.pngtumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo2_250.pngtumblr_mv7dsphX9Z1qzhtexo3_100.png
Oh, awesome costumes! I've never considered that people would do cosplay... but of course they would!

(As for the album title just being The Protomen, I forget because in my house we've called it Hope Rides Alone since the second came out for... I dunno, reasons? -shrug-)

There's something really appealing to me about the blend of futuristic and more traditional stuff, both in their sound and their story that keeps me coming back. The conclusion of Father of Death is my favorite, it's just so chilling when Emily is cut off...
Oh, awesome costumes! I've never considered that people would do cosplay... but of course they would!

(As for the album title just being The Protomen, I forget because in my house we've called it Hope Rides Alone since the second came out for... I dunno, reasons? -shrug-)

There's something really appealing to me about the blend of futuristic and more traditional stuff, both in their sound and their story that keeps me coming back. The conclusion of Father of Death is my favorite, it's just so chilling when Emily is cut off...
lexiwindbanner.png
I need to get into them more. :o

The only song I've ever heard by them is "Light Up The Night", and I'm hooked.
They seem so cool, especially with the concept of a Megaman-inspired rock opera!
I need to get into them more. :o

The only song I've ever heard by them is "Light Up The Night", and I'm hooked.
They seem so cool, especially with the concept of a Megaman-inspired rock opera!
tumblr_lxe4zsMZck1qkdl7uo4_250.gif
@Powders Oh man you really ought to look up the whole playlist! You can listen on youtube to them in order. I put the playlist and the liner notes in the main post so that anyone can take the time to listen and read the story with them!
@Powders Oh man you really ought to look up the whole playlist! You can listen on youtube to them in order. I put the playlist and the liner notes in the main post so that anyone can take the time to listen and read the story with them!
Ah sweet, that's wicked nice of you to do that! C:
Ah sweet, that's wicked nice of you to do that! C:
tumblr_lxe4zsMZck1qkdl7uo4_250.gif
Ahhh! I didn't think I'd see a thread for this here. I wear a Protomen shirt every once in awhile, and the only time anyone has ever recognized it was at conventions!
Ahhh! I didn't think I'd see a thread for this here. I wear a Protomen shirt every once in awhile, and the only time anyone has ever recognized it was at conventions!
It's hard to find other protos around. I've gotten a hoodie, it's helped me meet some folks!
It's hard to find other protos around. I've gotten a hoodie, it's helped me meet some folks!
Oh, you guys should listen to some of the stuff the Protomen put on the Capcom album!

They made a cleaner version of The Will of One, it sounds soooo nice!
Oh, you guys should listen to some of the stuff the Protomen put on the Capcom album!

They made a cleaner version of The Will of One, it sounds soooo nice!
1 2 3