Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RTB lair cleanout you decide the price
1 2 3
@tockae Would you accept 15kT for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21658416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216585/21658416_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tockae
Would you accept 15kT for this guy?

21658416_350.png
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Vengrahdiin
definitely :) sending you a cr right away
@Vengrahdiin
definitely :) sending you a cr right away
9NOabvz.png
@tockae
Got it! I added my payment!
@tockae
Got it! I added my payment!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
bump
bump
9NOabvz.png
bump
bump
9NOabvz.png
@tockae Ahhh! Don't do this to me! I finally have lair space but all your dragons are so pretty. >_<

Ooooh.. on further inspection I didn't realize all your parameters for which dragons you want to sell vs keep. Worth a shot maybe?

Katja has a familiar so that means she's not for sale, right? But she is goooooooorrrgeous! Would you consider selling her?

I am also interested in Terrance and Lyse. I have a project going to collect 4 Skydancers to resemble the four horses that pulled Helios' chariot. Lyse looks like he could be one of these for sure to me! I'd absolutely understand if you want to keep him, but if he needs a loving home I would love to have him.

/I love trading dragons, so let me know if any of my beloved babies would be of interest to you!
@tockae Ahhh! Don't do this to me! I finally have lair space but all your dragons are so pretty. >_<

Ooooh.. on further inspection I didn't realize all your parameters for which dragons you want to sell vs keep. Worth a shot maybe?

Katja has a familiar so that means she's not for sale, right? But she is goooooooorrrgeous! Would you consider selling her?

I am also interested in Terrance and Lyse. I have a project going to collect 4 Skydancers to resemble the four horses that pulled Helios' chariot. Lyse looks like he could be one of these for sure to me! I'd absolutely understand if you want to keep him, but if he needs a loving home I would love to have him.

/I love trading dragons, so let me know if any of my beloved babies would be of interest to you!
1 2 3