Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I'm still creeped out by this
1 2 3
@FairyTailfangurl

I understand! Would you like me to put you on a pinglist for later hatchlings from their parents?
@FairyTailfangurl

I understand! Would you like me to put you on a pinglist for later hatchlings from their parents?
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly

Oh, the lore. Oh, the purple. Oh, the pettbutts. Oh the LORE.

I may be popping in to snag one of these pretties later. We shall see how my food sells~
@Salathielly

Oh, the lore. Oh, the purple. Oh, the pettbutts. Oh the LORE.

I may be popping in to snag one of these pretties later. We shall see how my food sells~
@NaughtMere

Yay! :D
@NaughtMere

Yay! :D
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
spoopy noods
spoopy noods
Damn, that's weird. Congratulations? I don't know if this is a bad thing or not xD
Damn, that's weird. Congratulations? I don't know if this is a bad thing or not xD
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Salathielly yes please
@Salathielly yes please
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@Salathielly

Oh wow, they're beautiful and spooky. Two of my most favorite things. I really want one but I don't have enough treasure. (or lair space) And, uh, congrats. Maybe. I don't know if this means that you're cursed, or if it's just your dragons, but.. yeah. Sorry?
@Salathielly

Oh wow, they're beautiful and spooky. Two of my most favorite things. I really want one but I don't have enough treasure. (or lair space) And, uh, congrats. Maybe. I don't know if this means that you're cursed, or if it's just your dragons, but.. yeah. Sorry?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
Oh, if I wasn't broooooooooke. Too broke for this. This is quite the curse though.
Oh, if I wasn't broooooooooke. Too broke for this. This is quite the curse though.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Lazaruss

Spoopy indeed!

@Amorah

Haha, true...more creepy than bad. xD Four hatchlings from a nest is always a good thing, but I did not expect them to be identical.

@FairyTailfangurl

I've got you added!

@Snowdin

Hopefully it's just the dragons and not me. xD;; Let me know if you want to be added to the pinglist for them for later!

@VoxxVoleur

It is indeed. Let me know if you'd like added to their pinglist!
@Lazaruss

Spoopy indeed!

@Amorah

Haha, true...more creepy than bad. xD Four hatchlings from a nest is always a good thing, but I did not expect them to be identical.

@FairyTailfangurl

I've got you added!

@Snowdin

Hopefully it's just the dragons and not me. xD;; Let me know if you want to be added to the pinglist for them for later!

@VoxxVoleur

It is indeed. Let me know if you'd like added to their pinglist!
1 2 3