Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 150kt Dragon bio & Gijinka headshot pack
1 2
Hello there! I meant to post something about this before, but I never knew where to start. I decided to create a kind of bundle package- a writing piece AND art for your dragons! The writing can be whatever you'd like; a bio, lore, or some type of backstory. Just lead me in the right direction and I'll gladly whip something up. The drawing will be a headshot- If you'd like more, we can sort that out later- of either a gijinka or the dragon itself! The bundle is 150kt for each dragon and you can order multiple at once if you snag a slot. I may expand this later on, but for now I only have 5 slots open. Make sure you ping me if you're interested!

Slots:
1- aevios
2- dragonsanctuary
3- open
4- open
5- open
Hello there! I meant to post something about this before, but I never knew where to start. I decided to create a kind of bundle package- a writing piece AND art for your dragons! The writing can be whatever you'd like; a bio, lore, or some type of backstory. Just lead me in the right direction and I'll gladly whip something up. The drawing will be a headshot- If you'd like more, we can sort that out later- of either a gijinka or the dragon itself! The bundle is 150kt for each dragon and you can order multiple at once if you snag a slot. I may expand this later on, but for now I only have 5 slots open. Make sure you ping me if you're interested!

Slots:
1- aevios
2- dragonsanctuary
3- open
4- open
5- open
moot moot
@bottledvoid - Do you have any examples of your art and writing?
@bottledvoid - Do you have any examples of your art and writing?
0PqvHjq.png
@languagevirus

i found a romantic story i wrote xD ive never done anything for a dragon before, but theres an example:

We were standing under a full moon, light twinkling from the rooms surrounding us.
I turned to my partner, the mask hiding most of his face, and I watched the way his eyes moved around the canvas in the sky.
“Have you ever noticed how the stars change position… like, when you were a child, did you ever pay attention to the constellations?” I ask him, searching his expression for an answer. He turns his head and smiles, answering carefully, as if he really wanted to think about what I had to say.
“I guess not, I’ve been too caught up in watching you sparkle.” A blush crawls into my cheeks and I let out a small gasp. I look down to the floor, scuffing the heel of my boot into the wood of the porch.
I reply, laughing softly to myself, “I mean, what’s there to watch, I feel as if I’ve been losing my shimmer lately.” I can see the male knit his eyebrows beneath the mask. Finally, he reaches up and pulls it off of his face. He catches me in his gaze, those beautiful green eyes glinting with joyous content. I can’t help but smile with the way he looks at me.
“What do you mean, ‘losing your shimmer’? As far as I’m concerned, you’ve always been this beautiful.” He takes my hands and holds them close to his chest. I flatten my palm over his heart, studying the pattern of his heartbeat and falling deeper under the influence of his eyes. He reaches up to brush a lonesome hair from my cheek and tuck it behind my ear. His hand lingers by my ear and he decides to wrap his arms around my neck. I’m so far lost in his eyes that I don’t even notice when he presses his lips into mine. What I do notice, though, is how the air heats up when he touches me. The world stops for a second and I let myself go, his lips consuming all of my attention. I take a breath and square my hips with his, leaning against him slightly. The air buzzes with electricity when Sock decides to pull away. Something clicks into place inside of me, my heart whispers to my brain and before I know it, my lips are back on his. This time, the action has a bit of force behind it. Now, with his body pressed against mine, I realize that the tension between us had been building for years now. All of my emotions are being expressed at once. My heartbeat matches the speed my mind is racing at and I reach for his hands, resting them low on my waist and pulling back to look into his eyes once again. The way he looks at me is venomous, eyes lidded slightly, lip bitten in a romantic kind of way.
“I love you, Bee,” he whispers, eyes traveling around in fear of making me uncomfortable. I smile, completely elated. I hear his sigh of relief and, thinking that the action is cute, I kiss him softly. He leads me backwards to lean against the railing. I push my nose into a place right behind his jaw, cooeing compliments into his ear. I can see his face light up out of the corner of my eye and he pulls me into a hug. My whole body relaxes, I can’t help but feel comfortable around Sock, we’ve known each other for too long for me to feel otherwise. He knows me better than I know myself and I’d spent all this time hoping that, someday, we could be something more than just friends. My eyes travel down to the ends of my dress and I let the rest of the world melt away. Sock exhales, holding me closer. My arms slip perfectly into the spaces between us.
“I never want this night to end… I just want to hold you here forever.” He reaches up for my hand and takes it, lacing our fingers together. I smile, pulling back a bit to rest my forehead on his. His eyes dart back and forth, waiting for my gaze to meet his.
@languagevirus

i found a romantic story i wrote xD ive never done anything for a dragon before, but theres an example:

We were standing under a full moon, light twinkling from the rooms surrounding us.
I turned to my partner, the mask hiding most of his face, and I watched the way his eyes moved around the canvas in the sky.
“Have you ever noticed how the stars change position… like, when you were a child, did you ever pay attention to the constellations?” I ask him, searching his expression for an answer. He turns his head and smiles, answering carefully, as if he really wanted to think about what I had to say.
“I guess not, I’ve been too caught up in watching you sparkle.” A blush crawls into my cheeks and I let out a small gasp. I look down to the floor, scuffing the heel of my boot into the wood of the porch.
I reply, laughing softly to myself, “I mean, what’s there to watch, I feel as if I’ve been losing my shimmer lately.” I can see the male knit his eyebrows beneath the mask. Finally, he reaches up and pulls it off of his face. He catches me in his gaze, those beautiful green eyes glinting with joyous content. I can’t help but smile with the way he looks at me.
“What do you mean, ‘losing your shimmer’? As far as I’m concerned, you’ve always been this beautiful.” He takes my hands and holds them close to his chest. I flatten my palm over his heart, studying the pattern of his heartbeat and falling deeper under the influence of his eyes. He reaches up to brush a lonesome hair from my cheek and tuck it behind my ear. His hand lingers by my ear and he decides to wrap his arms around my neck. I’m so far lost in his eyes that I don’t even notice when he presses his lips into mine. What I do notice, though, is how the air heats up when he touches me. The world stops for a second and I let myself go, his lips consuming all of my attention. I take a breath and square my hips with his, leaning against him slightly. The air buzzes with electricity when Sock decides to pull away. Something clicks into place inside of me, my heart whispers to my brain and before I know it, my lips are back on his. This time, the action has a bit of force behind it. Now, with his body pressed against mine, I realize that the tension between us had been building for years now. All of my emotions are being expressed at once. My heartbeat matches the speed my mind is racing at and I reach for his hands, resting them low on my waist and pulling back to look into his eyes once again. The way he looks at me is venomous, eyes lidded slightly, lip bitten in a romantic kind of way.
“I love you, Bee,” he whispers, eyes traveling around in fear of making me uncomfortable. I smile, completely elated. I hear his sigh of relief and, thinking that the action is cute, I kiss him softly. He leads me backwards to lean against the railing. I push my nose into a place right behind his jaw, cooeing compliments into his ear. I can see his face light up out of the corner of my eye and he pulls me into a hug. My whole body relaxes, I can’t help but feel comfortable around Sock, we’ve known each other for too long for me to feel otherwise. He knows me better than I know myself and I’d spent all this time hoping that, someday, we could be something more than just friends. My eyes travel down to the ends of my dress and I let the rest of the world melt away. Sock exhales, holding me closer. My arms slip perfectly into the spaces between us.
“I never want this night to end… I just want to hold you here forever.” He reaches up for my hand and takes it, lacing our fingers together. I smile, pulling back a bit to rest my forehead on his. His eyes dart back and forth, waiting for my gaze to meet his.
moot moot
@bottledvoid could you do this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19132713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191328/19132713_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't have a ton of ideas for him lore wise but heres what i have so far: He's a wizard who basically lives in a thorny graden (our clan used to have a gardener but they left and now there's overgrown gnarly plants where the garden used to be, and so he came in and used his magic to encourage the plants to grow into a little house/fort for him and now he lives in there) he's a sweet tiny lizard who makes tiny potions in tiny bottles and at first hatchlings sometimes think he's mean because of his name and his ominious looking thorny plant tower but really he's a sweet and feels really bad when people go to visit him and accidentally prick themselves on the plants in the garden. He's not really social, hence the secluded thorn house, but he's not against attention as long as its not overwhelming. he;s also a pretty hard worker considering he's a small fae trying to make potions and stuff for full size dragons. sometimes he just makes small but super concentrated potions. idk man thats what i can think of, i'm not 100% sure about most of it (except the thorn palace and im being a wizard, those are a definite yes) as for gjinka designs... hmmm... well if possible i would definitely prefer if u included his hat. Same skin tone as his current brown primary would be swell. also he should def have some freckles. not like, teensy freckles, but like pretty big dot freckles. He's not like, an old wizard, but he's not like a kid either, he's just smol. hair is probably a mess. pointy nose maybe? butterly wing earrings to represent butterfly gene? idk man if u need me to make up more stuff just ask, otherwise go crazy. do u need payment before or after?
@bottledvoid could you do this guy?

19132713_350.png

I don't have a ton of ideas for him lore wise but heres what i have so far:
He's a wizard who basically lives in a thorny graden (our clan used to have a gardener but they left and now there's overgrown gnarly plants where the garden used to be, and so he came in and used his magic to encourage the plants to grow into a little house/fort for him and now he lives in there) he's a sweet tiny lizard who makes tiny potions in tiny bottles and at first hatchlings sometimes think he's mean because of his name and his ominious looking thorny plant tower but really he's a sweet and feels really bad when people go to visit him and accidentally ***** themselves on the plants in the garden. He's not really social, hence the secluded thorn house, but he's not against attention as long as its not overwhelming. he;s also a pretty hard worker considering he's a small fae trying to make potions and stuff for full size dragons. sometimes he just makes small but super concentrated potions.

idk man thats what i can think of, i'm not 100% sure about most of it (except the thorn palace and im being a wizard, those are a definite yes)

as for gjinka designs... hmmm... well if possible i would definitely prefer if u included his hat. Same skin tone as his current brown primary would be swell. also he should def have some freckles. not like, teensy freckles, but like pretty big dot freckles. He's not like, an old wizard, but he's not like a kid either, he's just smol. hair is probably a mess. pointy nose maybe? butterly wing earrings to represent butterfly gene? idk man if u need me to make up more stuff just ask, otherwise go crazy.

do u need payment before or after?
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@aevios after is fantastic :3 ill write you down
@aevios after is fantastic :3 ill write you down
moot moot
@bottledvoid thank you!
@bottledvoid thank you!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@bottledvoid If you are comfortable with creating everything from the ground up, Could I snag a slot for her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22461895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224619/22461895_350.png[/img] [/url] I see her as a formal woman in the clan, very connected to nature, almost a herbalist type woman. She used to be a noble leader in her previous clan, and she escaped in the night for a clan in which she would be less pressured into a life of controlling others. As for a gijinka design (hopefully we can work out something a little more than a headshot), I see her more than a chubby person, with an undercut. She wears the flower crown and the scarf. The main outfit can be up to you. Just let me know if you need more info, I'll be more than glad to figure out more, its just all I can think of on the spot.
@bottledvoid

If you are comfortable with creating everything from the ground up, Could I snag a slot for her?

22461895_350.png

I see her as a formal woman in the clan, very connected to nature, almost a herbalist type woman. She used to be a noble leader in her previous clan, and she escaped in the night for a clan in which she would be less pressured into a life of controlling others.

As for a gijinka design (hopefully we can work out something a little more than a headshot), I see her more than a chubby person, with an undercut. She wears the flower crown and the scarf. The main outfit can be up to you.

Just let me know if you need more info, I'll be more than glad to figure out more, its just all I can think of on the spot.
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
@dragonsanctuary if by that you mean designing her from scratch, id be honoured :3 ill sign you up!
@dragonsanctuary if by that you mean designing her from scratch, id be honoured :3 ill sign you up!
moot moot
@bottledvoid Yes, that's exactly what I mean!! Thank you so much!
@bottledvoid Yes, that's exactly what I mean!! Thank you so much!
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
slight bump to fill slots
slight bump to fill slots
moot moot
1 2