Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A new day (RP giveaway for newbies!)
[i](This is an RP giveaway for newbies to help kick start their fun in Flight Rising. You do not have to be new to enter but I would appreciate if you sent this to your friends that just joined and would nee a bit of a boost to get started in this game. Its a bit hard to find direction on this site and hopefully I'll get to put in some valuable FR lessons into the RP to learn from as well as give people a path to go by that will help them along.)[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1079450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10795/1079450_350.png[/img] [/url] (This is the dragon you will win, she is banana/green/banana would be easy to get a triple banana if you breed her with the right dragon. ) The lair of Tourmaline was a pillar of porous rock that went deep below the ocean. Some of the dragons lived there for so long their necks spouted gills and their feet were webbed and slender for swimming. Of course, towards the top was better suited for those that were not so appreciative of being submerged. There was an overlook of the cerulean waters which the sun barely peaked over, signalling the break of dawn. Settled into a nook shaped out of coral, was one small egg, it gently turned and rolled in the current. A pair of brightly colored yellow pearlcatchers sat and watched the egg in anticipation as if they were expecting it to leap out the water. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2256&tab=dragon&did=161015]The female, Sundae[/url] was with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2256&tab=dragon&did=290059]her breeding mate Orros[/url] letting their whiskers float on top of the water and settle. After hours of waiting all night they finally let out a gasp as the first crack started to show. Without hesitation Sundae pulled the egg out of the water and let the hatchling take its first breath. It gobbled up his eggshell out of instinct and then sprawled out in the sun to dry its feathery wings and fur. "Oh...only one." Said the nearest pair gathering up coral and seaweed to secure their nest. Three eggs floating about within. Sundae frowned a bit, not out of disappointment but because one egg nests were often open to ridicule. She retorted "Yes, but that doesn't make our[i] one[/i] girl any less significant."Holding the pup up to the sun to make sure she guessed the gender right. The tiny girl dragon suddenly got a look of discontent on her face as her stomach rumbled. Looking momentarily sick she immediately spit out a pearl, no bigger then the smallest familiar. ---------------- A few days later, the young PC had gotten big enough to wander. Still nameless as most dragons were at her age, she was bright and inquisitive. She wandered into the lair and met with the others, most intriguingly the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2256&tab=dragon&did=792438]black ridgeback with stunning pink wings[/url]. She didn't work on the lair like the other dragons and instead laid upon smooth rock, having a dignified appearance. The little pearlcatcher padded over to her like a puppy and stared with big blue eyes in wonder. It took a moment for the female ridgeback to finally notice her, scoffing in return. "Oh...how did[i] you[/i] get here." She said, peering downwards and frowning. "You need to go now..." The hatchling was not phased. She spoke in a high voice to the best of her ability. "What is your name!? I don't have one yet." The female ridgeback narrowed her eyes. "I am Aphrodite, the finest bloodline and elegance this lair has ever seen." Curling her tail up around her she peered around to see if she could take the 'child' away from her. She coldly continued..."You don't receive a name until somebody finds you of value in their lair." The little Pearlcatcher's smile started to fade. "What does that mean? Does it mean the other dragons don't like me?" With a small chortle the black and pink ridgeback assured. "I am failry certian you will go to the Tidelord. You see your colors are not the most sought after. It will take a lot to find you a home. I am Obsidian- one of the most popular colors with these shimmering pink wings that symbolize my high bloodline. That is why I'm here and not serving a dragon god like the other rejects." Her words were shocking and cruel. "Does tha-...does that really happen?" The pearlcatcher replied. In which Aphrodite answered "Of course...but you'll see sooner of later wont you?" The young dragon backed out of her nook and ran to find her mother Sundae, to ask if it was true. Why she didn't have a name yet, and if she was doomed to be a servant of the Tidelord. Wandering caves and ending up on the beach the little dragon had easily become lost. She was thinking about what Aphrodite said and did not pay attention to were she came from. With the small pearl secured in her tail she tried frantically to find her way back, and instead tripped and fell down a sand dune. Tears started to well up in her eyes and the little yellow and green dragon started to weep. She was confused and just wanted to know what her future was going to be like, but for now all she could do was cling to her pearl and try to remember how to get back home. She heard a noise, and suddenly squeaked quiet. What was nearby? She hoped to the Tidelord that is was not an enemy. [u]SETTING and TLDR version:[/u] Dragons of your clan are searching around the beach in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. They come across an upset and lost PC and try to console her in any sort of way in hopes to have her join their developing lair. They can be sweet and kind, tough and truthful, or whatever you deem fit. [b]You are also allowed to RP the pearlcatcher[/b] You can have her explain her story to them and give her personality. I will pick the best reply on Sunday (October 27th)! Good luck everyone!
(This is an RP giveaway for newbies to help kick start their fun in Flight Rising. You do not have to be new to enter but I would appreciate if you sent this to your friends that just joined and would nee a bit of a boost to get started in this game. Its a bit hard to find direction on this site and hopefully I'll get to put in some valuable FR lessons into the RP to learn from as well as give people a path to go by that will help them along.)

1079450_350.png

(This is the dragon you will win, she is banana/green/banana would be easy to get a triple banana if you breed her with the right dragon. )

The lair of Tourmaline was a pillar of porous rock that went deep below the ocean. Some of the dragons lived there for so long their necks spouted gills and their feet were webbed and slender for swimming. Of course, towards the top was better suited for those that were not so appreciative of being submerged. There was an overlook of the cerulean waters which the sun barely peaked over, signalling the break of dawn. Settled into a nook shaped out of coral, was one small egg, it gently turned and rolled in the current.

A pair of brightly colored yellow pearlcatchers sat and watched the egg in anticipation as if they were expecting it to leap out the water. The female, Sundae was with her breeding mate Orros letting their whiskers float on top of the water and settle. After hours of waiting all night they finally let out a gasp as the first crack started to show. Without hesitation Sundae pulled the egg out of the water and let the hatchling take its first breath. It gobbled up his eggshell out of instinct and then sprawled out in the sun to dry its feathery wings and fur.

"Oh...only one." Said the nearest pair gathering up coral and seaweed to secure their nest. Three eggs floating about within. Sundae frowned a bit, not out of disappointment but because one egg nests were often open to ridicule.

She retorted "Yes, but that doesn't make our one girl any less significant."Holding the pup up to the sun to make sure she guessed the gender right.

The tiny girl dragon suddenly got a look of discontent on her face as her stomach rumbled. Looking momentarily sick she immediately spit out a pearl, no bigger then the smallest familiar.

A few days later, the young PC had gotten big enough to wander. Still nameless as most dragons were at her age, she was bright and inquisitive. She wandered into the lair and met with the others, most intriguingly the black ridgeback with stunning pink wings. She didn't work on the lair like the other dragons and instead laid upon smooth rock, having a dignified appearance. The little pearlcatcher padded over to her like a puppy and stared with big blue eyes in wonder. It took a moment for the female ridgeback to finally notice her, scoffing in return.
"Oh...how did you get here." She said, peering downwards and frowning. "You need to go now..."

The hatchling was not phased. She spoke in a high voice to the best of her ability. "What is your name!? I don't have one yet."

The female ridgeback narrowed her eyes. "I am Aphrodite, the finest bloodline and elegance this lair has ever seen." Curling her tail up around her she peered around to see if she could take the 'child' away from her. She coldly continued..."You don't receive a name until somebody finds you of value in their lair."

The little Pearlcatcher's smile started to fade. "What does that mean? Does it mean the other dragons don't like me?"

With a small chortle the black and pink ridgeback assured. "I am failry certian you will go to the Tidelord. You see your colors are not the most sought after. It will take a lot to find you a home. I am Obsidian- one of the most popular colors with these shimmering pink wings that symbolize my high bloodline. That is why I'm here and not serving a dragon god like the other rejects." Her words were shocking and cruel.

"Does tha-...does that really happen?" The pearlcatcher replied. In which Aphrodite answered "Of course...but you'll see sooner of later wont you?"

The young dragon backed out of her nook and ran to find her mother Sundae, to ask if it was true. Why she didn't have a name yet, and if she was doomed to be a servant of the Tidelord. Wandering caves and ending up on the beach the little dragon had easily become lost.
She was thinking about what Aphrodite said and did not pay attention to were she came from.

With the small pearl secured in her tail she tried frantically to find her way back, and instead tripped and fell down a sand dune. Tears started to well up in her eyes and the little yellow and green dragon started to weep. She was confused and just wanted to know what her future was going to be like, but for now all she could do was cling to her pearl and try to remember how to get back home.

She heard a noise, and suddenly squeaked quiet. What was nearby? She hoped to the Tidelord that is was not an enemy.

SETTING and TLDR version:
Dragons of your clan are searching around the beach in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. They come across an upset and lost PC and try to console her in any sort of way in hopes to have her join their developing lair. They can be sweet and kind, tough and truthful, or whatever you deem fit. You are also allowed to RP the pearlcatcher You can have her explain her story to them and give her personality.

I will pick the best reply on Sunday (October 27th)! Good luck everyone!
[No longer active, seeking to buy art with treasure and gems though!]
@adelein (I'm not that great at RPs, but I'll give it my best shot.)

Scanning along the edges of the beach, a bright fiery tundra landed near the frightened pearlcatcher. "Now what do we have here? An unfortunately lost hatchling or maybe an adventurous spirit far beyond what it is prepared for," he asked, leaning down to better examine the hatchling, "No matter, you are safe now little one. Your colors may not be desired by most clans, but you are more than welcome to come home with me to my clan. I can see a bright future for you."
@adelein (I'm not that great at RPs, but I'll give it my best shot.)

Scanning along the edges of the beach, a bright fiery tundra landed near the frightened pearlcatcher. "Now what do we have here? An unfortunately lost hatchling or maybe an adventurous spirit far beyond what it is prepared for," he asked, leaning down to better examine the hatchling, "No matter, you are safe now little one. Your colors may not be desired by most clans, but you are more than welcome to come home with me to my clan. I can see a bright future for you."
(Friendly bump!)
(Friendly bump!)
eFhQ85.png
{{For the sake of saving space, these are my two dragons: x - x}}

What a bland day, truly. Seabirds honking loudly (for it could hardly be classified as 'chirping') and the sun's rays beating down on whoever was unlucky enough to be exalted from the safety of nearby shade-- Wasn't trying to explain scenery useless? Hundreds of years worth I had already seen; why would this specific scene play any significance in that large book titled, 'My Life' anyway?

The only noteworthy thing was the small, black dragon bouncing happily along beside me. Now, some may ask the question: Why are you even bothering with such a young, pitiful thing? Well... You see... That's where it gets interesting.

No; that's a lie. I would be a dirty, filthy liar if I were to say I had any other reason for tailing the youngster than the mere interest I took in her. She didn't judge me, as most did. She hadn't yet come to understand my cynical, criticizing nature or question why I constantly shielded my face with the assistance of that familiar white mask. The girl, Seong Min Hee, as they allowed me to dub her, took me wholly for who I myself was. Wasn't desiring a person such as her only a natural thing, a norm wish?

My snake-like, narrowed eyes were glued onto the femme as she ran ahead of me enthusiastically. I wondered, in amusement, whether she would remember her first trip to the beach as she grew old? No serious, genuine concern however was shown for her well-being until she ran directly into a yellow lump.

Yellow and green, scales and feathers-- Another dragon? I quickly slithered to her side, looking down at the helpless thing as quizzically as she herself was. I snuck out a obsidian-colored paw to gingerly, though tentatively, tap the side of the youngin'.

"Do you have a home, miss?!" It was too far beyond my knowledge to comprehend how Min Hee realized the banana-colored dragon was a female, though I would accept her reasoning. It was surely a girl thing. "Come with us! You can come with us!" she beamed, shifting her shimmering gaze between the Pearlcatcher and I.

"She can come with us, right...?!" Truthfully, it was difficult to deny the midnight-colored girl even a single thing. I bit my lip, deep in thought. Never had I intended to 'raise' even one child, much less two. The fact that they were girls? Well there was certainly a gap in idealistic parenting there. With an exasperated sigh, I looked away from the pair. If I met the eyes of even one of the two, my generally stoic nature would melt out of existence.

"See?! It's a yes! You can be my sister, and we can play lots, and... and...! We have tons of food and... Well I mean there aren't many people at home but... They're all really nice, you know!"

Stoic nature aside, attempting to deny the girl of this one pleasure truly would prove to be fruitless.
{{For the sake of saving space, these are my two dragons: x - x}}

What a bland day, truly. Seabirds honking loudly (for it could hardly be classified as 'chirping') and the sun's rays beating down on whoever was unlucky enough to be exalted from the safety of nearby shade-- Wasn't trying to explain scenery useless? Hundreds of years worth I had already seen; why would this specific scene play any significance in that large book titled, 'My Life' anyway?

The only noteworthy thing was the small, black dragon bouncing happily along beside me. Now, some may ask the question: Why are you even bothering with such a young, pitiful thing? Well... You see... That's where it gets interesting.

No; that's a lie. I would be a dirty, filthy liar if I were to say I had any other reason for tailing the youngster than the mere interest I took in her. She didn't judge me, as most did. She hadn't yet come to understand my cynical, criticizing nature or question why I constantly shielded my face with the assistance of that familiar white mask. The girl, Seong Min Hee, as they allowed me to dub her, took me wholly for who I myself was. Wasn't desiring a person such as her only a natural thing, a norm wish?

My snake-like, narrowed eyes were glued onto the femme as she ran ahead of me enthusiastically. I wondered, in amusement, whether she would remember her first trip to the beach as she grew old? No serious, genuine concern however was shown for her well-being until she ran directly into a yellow lump.

Yellow and green, scales and feathers-- Another dragon? I quickly slithered to her side, looking down at the helpless thing as quizzically as she herself was. I snuck out a obsidian-colored paw to gingerly, though tentatively, tap the side of the youngin'.

"Do you have a home, miss?!" It was too far beyond my knowledge to comprehend how Min Hee realized the banana-colored dragon was a female, though I would accept her reasoning. It was surely a girl thing. "Come with us! You can come with us!" she beamed, shifting her shimmering gaze between the Pearlcatcher and I.

"She can come with us, right...?!" Truthfully, it was difficult to deny the midnight-colored girl even a single thing. I bit my lip, deep in thought. Never had I intended to 'raise' even one child, much less two. The fact that they were girls? Well there was certainly a gap in idealistic parenting there. With an exasperated sigh, I looked away from the pair. If I met the eyes of even one of the two, my generally stoic nature would melt out of existence.

"See?! It's a yes! You can be my sister, and we can play lots, and... and...! We have tons of food and... Well I mean there aren't many people at home but... They're all really nice, you know!"

Stoic nature aside, attempting to deny the girl of this one pleasure truly would prove to be fruitless.
@adelein (here we go, I'll give it a shot)

Gaia flitted along the beach, scanning the cost line nervously. "Get away from the nest, he said," she muttered sullenly. "It'll be good for you, he said." A newly ascended Matriarch of a small Nature lair, she'd been (kindly) kicked out of her verdant cave in an attempt to get her to stop obsessively worrying about the single egg she had nestled in a rotting old tree stump. That egg was her life, her first born, and without knowing what little creature was held inside, she was already in love. But her mate, a kindly lumbering Tundra, was worried about the amount of time she was spending anxiously hovering around the nest, and sent her out to get some fresh air.

And so she was here, with her wings twitching in the sea winds, fretting about her egg back home and slowly picking her way among the rocks and the dried seaweed that coated the beach. Settling herself onto a particularly large boulder, her claws scraping away at the algae and barnacles that clung to the rough stone, she was prepared to brood some more over the unfairness of her situation, when she heard soft weeping that suddenly ended, replaced with the hasty hiccups of one who does not wish to be heard.

The Fae turned her head towards the sound, scanning the sand behind her. "Hello?" she called softly, flying from the rock to the ground and slowly crawling over the sand to investigate the crying. "Is someone there? Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

A little head popped up over the dunes, and Gaia caught sight of two huge shimmering eyes, wet with tears, staring at her suspiciously from underneath a charmingly unkempt tuft of green fur. The Fae couldn't help but smile, immediately taken by the sweetly dubious gaze. She stopped, and sat back on her haunches, and let the little head inspect her from afar.

"Hello," she said again, arranging her wings around her. "Are you alright? Where are your parents?"

The head made a little bob as the little dragon sniffed, and then a wavering voice replied "I got lost. I don't know where they are," before breaking off into tears once more.

Gaia flitted a little closer. "Maybe I can help you, little one. Don't be scared, i won't hurt you. My name is Gaia." The slight Fae inched her way up to the top of the dune, next to the little head, and looked down on the baby Pearl Catcher, who sniffled a little more and curled into a tight ball around her beautiful pearl. "Have you been named yet?"

The little dragon shivered, and then shook her head and burrowed it underneath her tail in shame. "I'm ugly," she cried. "I'm not worthy of a name. That's what I was told, that no one will love me and that I'll be sent to the Tidelord because no one wants me."

Gaia tutted softly, and flew down next to the sobbing Pearlcatcher, and did her best to stroke the heaving back of the little creature. "Nonsense," she cooed. "Just because you're not named doesn't mean no one will love you. It means they haven't found a name that is perfect for you." Settling in next to the hatchling, she continued to stroke her pale yellow scales and looked out over the dunes. "Names are special, powerful things. Surely you wouldn't want to be named too early, before you were given one that was meant for you?"

The Pearlcatcher lifted her head slowly, blinking her beautiful blue eyes at the tiny Fae who smiled up at her. "No, I guess not." She sniffled again, moving closer to Gaia and snuggling against her little body, before saying sadly, "That still doesn't mean that I'm not ugly."

Gaia bristled at the thought of someone telling the young dragon that she was ugly. "Whoever told you that you were ugly is blind," she spat, her eyes narrowing. "You, darling, you are beautiful. Look at how gorgeous you are." The Fae stroked her dark green fingers over the softly shining yellow scales, striped and shimmering, along the young dragons back. "You are beautiful because you are you, little one. I'm even a little jealous of the way your scales sparkle in the sun, or how your wings fluff out so prettily."

The hatchling looked up at her in disbelief. "Really?" she whispered.

Gaia winked at her with a smile. "Really. And look, we almost match." She wove her hand through the unruly sprig of green fur at the baby's brow, pushing it straight and brushing it smooth. "Green and green. Now, I know I'm beautiful. If my colors are beautiful, and our colors are the same, what does that mean?"

The Pearlcatcher cracked a tremulous smile. "That I'm beautiful too."

The Fae nodded sagely, as if the young girl had unlocked the secret to the universe. "And you are completely correct." She looked at the young dragon for a moment, smiling as the Pearlcatcher stretched out her body, letting her little wings unfurl and clutching her pearl to her chest. "Tell you what," Gaia said as she pulled herself away from the hatchling and flitted up into the air. "I am hatching a baby in the next few days who I would love to have a big sister to teach them about how beautiful they are. Would you be up to the job? Or shall we go find your parents?"
@adelein (here we go, I'll give it a shot)

Gaia flitted along the beach, scanning the cost line nervously. "Get away from the nest, he said," she muttered sullenly. "It'll be good for you, he said." A newly ascended Matriarch of a small Nature lair, she'd been (kindly) kicked out of her verdant cave in an attempt to get her to stop obsessively worrying about the single egg she had nestled in a rotting old tree stump. That egg was her life, her first born, and without knowing what little creature was held inside, she was already in love. But her mate, a kindly lumbering Tundra, was worried about the amount of time she was spending anxiously hovering around the nest, and sent her out to get some fresh air.

And so she was here, with her wings twitching in the sea winds, fretting about her egg back home and slowly picking her way among the rocks and the dried seaweed that coated the beach. Settling herself onto a particularly large boulder, her claws scraping away at the algae and barnacles that clung to the rough stone, she was prepared to brood some more over the unfairness of her situation, when she heard soft weeping that suddenly ended, replaced with the hasty hiccups of one who does not wish to be heard.

The Fae turned her head towards the sound, scanning the sand behind her. "Hello?" she called softly, flying from the rock to the ground and slowly crawling over the sand to investigate the crying. "Is someone there? Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

A little head popped up over the dunes, and Gaia caught sight of two huge shimmering eyes, wet with tears, staring at her suspiciously from underneath a charmingly unkempt tuft of green fur. The Fae couldn't help but smile, immediately taken by the sweetly dubious gaze. She stopped, and sat back on her haunches, and let the little head inspect her from afar.

"Hello," she said again, arranging her wings around her. "Are you alright? Where are your parents?"

The head made a little bob as the little dragon sniffed, and then a wavering voice replied "I got lost. I don't know where they are," before breaking off into tears once more.

Gaia flitted a little closer. "Maybe I can help you, little one. Don't be scared, i won't hurt you. My name is Gaia." The slight Fae inched her way up to the top of the dune, next to the little head, and looked down on the baby Pearl Catcher, who sniffled a little more and curled into a tight ball around her beautiful pearl. "Have you been named yet?"

The little dragon shivered, and then shook her head and burrowed it underneath her tail in shame. "I'm ugly," she cried. "I'm not worthy of a name. That's what I was told, that no one will love me and that I'll be sent to the Tidelord because no one wants me."

Gaia tutted softly, and flew down next to the sobbing Pearlcatcher, and did her best to stroke the heaving back of the little creature. "Nonsense," she cooed. "Just because you're not named doesn't mean no one will love you. It means they haven't found a name that is perfect for you." Settling in next to the hatchling, she continued to stroke her pale yellow scales and looked out over the dunes. "Names are special, powerful things. Surely you wouldn't want to be named too early, before you were given one that was meant for you?"

The Pearlcatcher lifted her head slowly, blinking her beautiful blue eyes at the tiny Fae who smiled up at her. "No, I guess not." She sniffled again, moving closer to Gaia and snuggling against her little body, before saying sadly, "That still doesn't mean that I'm not ugly."

Gaia bristled at the thought of someone telling the young dragon that she was ugly. "Whoever told you that you were ugly is blind," she spat, her eyes narrowing. "You, darling, you are beautiful. Look at how gorgeous you are." The Fae stroked her dark green fingers over the softly shining yellow scales, striped and shimmering, along the young dragons back. "You are beautiful because you are you, little one. I'm even a little jealous of the way your scales sparkle in the sun, or how your wings fluff out so prettily."

The hatchling looked up at her in disbelief. "Really?" she whispered.

Gaia winked at her with a smile. "Really. And look, we almost match." She wove her hand through the unruly sprig of green fur at the baby's brow, pushing it straight and brushing it smooth. "Green and green. Now, I know I'm beautiful. If my colors are beautiful, and our colors are the same, what does that mean?"

The Pearlcatcher cracked a tremulous smile. "That I'm beautiful too."

The Fae nodded sagely, as if the young girl had unlocked the secret to the universe. "And you are completely correct." She looked at the young dragon for a moment, smiling as the Pearlcatcher stretched out her body, letting her little wings unfurl and clutching her pearl to her chest. "Tell you what," Gaia said as she pulled herself away from the hatchling and flitted up into the air. "I am hatching a baby in the next few days who I would love to have a big sister to teach them about how beautiful they are. Would you be up to the job? Or shall we go find your parents?"
Sorry this took a while to get back to but the winner is @Atoli01

I really like the bond and interaction of your own characters and I think the little yellow PC will fit in just fine! Everyone submitted really cute stories thank you are for participating!

Thank you @Annorith, and @TelManier for being the only three people to participate I'll give everyone a reward!

The pearlcatcher eyes dried quickly with the distraction of such a young spiral like herself. She spoke so quickly and made her dizzy but the friendliness was comforting.
"Really? You really like me?" She said with glee. "I don't know...I'll have to ask my mother about it. She wants me to find a good home like all the others but I know she will miss me."

She saw her footprints in the sand, too upset to notice them from before. "I think my home is this way, I'll feel a lot safer if you come with me though..."

On the way back to the lair she sighed in relief to realize that she was not all that lost. Inside her mother quickly picked her up and asked where she had gone. The young pearlcatcher explained to her mother and father what had happened and that she was invited to live in another lair. They were sad, but proud and with one last hug they let her rejoin with the pair of spirals.

"She said it was okay!" The pearlcatcher returned, brimming with joy.
Sorry this took a while to get back to but the winner is @Atoli01

I really like the bond and interaction of your own characters and I think the little yellow PC will fit in just fine! Everyone submitted really cute stories thank you are for participating!

Thank you @Annorith, and @TelManier for being the only three people to participate I'll give everyone a reward!

The pearlcatcher eyes dried quickly with the distraction of such a young spiral like herself. She spoke so quickly and made her dizzy but the friendliness was comforting.
"Really? You really like me?" She said with glee. "I don't know...I'll have to ask my mother about it. She wants me to find a good home like all the others but I know she will miss me."

She saw her footprints in the sand, too upset to notice them from before. "I think my home is this way, I'll feel a lot safer if you come with me though..."

On the way back to the lair she sighed in relief to realize that she was not all that lost. Inside her mother quickly picked her up and asked where she had gone. The young pearlcatcher explained to her mother and father what had happened and that she was invited to live in another lair. They were sad, but proud and with one last hug they let her rejoin with the pair of spirals.

"She said it was okay!" The pearlcatcher returned, brimming with joy.
[No longer active, seeking to buy art with treasure and gems though!]