Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | First time drawing/posting hello
So I've never actually posted in the forums in my year or so time on this site, and i've never really drawn anything for FR either?? So I drew a little gijinka of my dragon Feir [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248166/24816585_350.png[/img][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/790210f2020113dfadad5a661faad02c/tumblr_o9rs29txBs1qflyaqo1_540.png[/img] It's still kind of new to me, but I had a fun time haha;; So like; What kind of processes do most of u all have in terms of designing gijinkas and stuff?
So I've never actually posted in the forums in my year or so time on this site, and i've never really drawn anything for FR either?? So I drew a little gijinka of my dragon Feir
24816585_350.pngtumblr_o9rs29txBs1qflyaqo1_540.png
It's still kind of new to me, but I had a fun time haha;;

So like; What kind of processes do most of u all have in terms of designing gijinkas and stuff?
I think it looks nice <3
I think it looks nice <3
@DocDuFresne To be totally honest I don't know how too answer your question But love your art QvQ

I'm not sure if there's specifications all i know is that it's humanizing a none human thing in this case dragon)
@DocDuFresne To be totally honest I don't know how too answer your question But love your art QvQ

I'm not sure if there's specifications all i know is that it's humanizing a none human thing in this case dragon)

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
@docdufresne !!! i love your painting/coloring style ;O; welcome to the forums eheh

gosh i don't really have a process for designing gijinkas.. i usually try to imagine a humanoid in their universe and how they might dress or present themselves, and then also try to incorporate fun ways to express their FR genes/colors! above all else tho it just depends on what i feel like drawing at the time haha
@docdufresne !!! i love your painting/coloring style ;O; welcome to the forums eheh

gosh i don't really have a process for designing gijinkas.. i usually try to imagine a humanoid in their universe and how they might dress or present themselves, and then also try to incorporate fun ways to express their FR genes/colors! above all else tho it just depends on what i feel like drawing at the time haha
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@docdugresne
dittoing everyone above me, your art is amazing :0

for designing,,, idk, i partially keep in mind their personality and partially keep in mind their breed? for me i generally have a 'type' of facial structure set for each species, although it varies from individual to individual, and then i just do my best with their genes? usually i have secondary as their hair, and i use primary color or close to it for their skin,,,
@docdugresne
dittoing everyone above me, your art is amazing :0

for designing,,, idk, i partially keep in mind their personality and partially keep in mind their breed? for me i generally have a 'type' of facial structure set for each species, although it varies from individual to individual, and then i just do my best with their genes? usually i have secondary as their hair, and i use primary color or close to it for their skin,,,
qDm2JZu.png