Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DG Spiral and Ridgeback Giveaway!
1 2 3 4
@Shanti Please enter into your drawing for the newbies! Thank you, very much.
@Shanti Please enter into your drawing for the newbies! Thank you, very much.
9H7UpSP.png
i would like to enter, and I'm new.
i would like to enter, and I'm new.
Okay, I've noted everyone down! I think I'll keep this open a little longer until Rawrly logs in tonight. :3 So if you haven't entered yet, you should do it fast!
Okay, I've noted everyone down! I think I'll keep this open a little longer until Rawrly logs in tonight. :3 So if you haven't entered yet, you should do it fast!
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
I would love to enter ! @shanti
I would love to enter ! @shanti
@Regency

Make sure you mention that you're new! :)
@Regency

Make sure you mention that you're new! :)
@shanti

*drops jaw* Those are GORGEOUS! I just joined and I would love to have one! I hope I got in on time. XD
@shanti

*drops jaw* Those are GORGEOUS! I just joined and I would love to have one! I hope I got in on time. XD
@Shanti

i also joined just this week -
i would very much like to enter this !
@Shanti

i also joined just this week -
i would very much like to enter this !
@tinyfaun @Abbigal @ghosti @dioptasy @MaxValentine @Rasp @Rumze @Rizupicor @Strangely @Caparazona @Beatrizklotz @SoulKitty12 @Autty @Windwhisper @SilentPaws @Pennyweather @Journi @Eitr @Nan @Svaeshtari @Jac @dioptasy @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @ministerofgrace @Pixel @monteith @Salendra @Regency @Nysander Thanks for participating everyone! Here's our winners: [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNkUPGp.png[/img] @Pennyweather for first pick! [img]http://i.imgur.com/zvrBv0O.png[/img] @Tinyfaun for second! I'll be contacting the winners shortly! The remaining two hatchlings not chosen by the winners will go on sale for 20k in the auction house, but if anyone who entered is interested, send Rawrly or I a PM and we'll sell them to you for 15kt or 70 gems. I'll definitely be holding more of these in the future - keep an eye out. Especially with Halloween just around the corner... ;3
@tinyfaun
@Abbigal
@ghosti
@dioptasy
@MaxValentine
@Rasp
@Rumze
@Rizupicor
@Strangely
@Caparazona
@Beatrizklotz
@SoulKitty12
@Autty
@Windwhisper
@SilentPaws
@Pennyweather
@Journi
@Eitr
@Nan
@Svaeshtari
@Jac
@dioptasy
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx
@ministerofgrace
@Pixel
@monteith
@Salendra
@Regency
@Nysander

Thanks for participating everyone! Here's our winners:
FNkUPGp.png
@Pennyweather for first pick!

zvrBv0O.png
@Tinyfaun for second!

I'll be contacting the winners shortly! The remaining two hatchlings not chosen by the winners will go on sale for 20k in the auction house, but if anyone who entered is interested, send Rawrly or I a PM and we'll sell them to you for 15kt or 70 gems.

I'll definitely be holding more of these in the future - keep an eye out. Especially with Halloween just around the corner... ;3
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
That was close! Can't wait for next time! >u
That was close! Can't wait for next time! >u
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
Thank you for including me ! And congrats to the winners!
Thank you for including me ! And congrats to the winners!
1 2 3 4