Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Offspring List Invisible.
1 2 3 4 5
Support, I don't care about offspring but a lot of people do and I know that for a fact. BUT: To prevent scamming, the offspring list becomes visible if the dragon is on the AH or in a CR? I'm not sure if that would do the trick and even still there should be a warning that offspring may be hidden. I didn't look through this thread much so forgive me if it's already been suggested
Support, I don't care about offspring but a lot of people do and I know that for a fact. BUT: To prevent scamming, the offspring list becomes visible if the dragon is on the AH or in a CR? I'm not sure if that would do the trick and even still there should be a warning that offspring may be hidden. I didn't look through this thread much so forgive me if it's already been suggested
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
^ agree with the above post, it'd probably be similar to familiars and apparel - you can't put a dragon on the AH or in a CR if their offspring list is hidden.

I suppose that the CR system could be exploited, though. Maybe a small symbol to let people know that the list is being hidden? Or even something like an italicized "redacted"?
^ agree with the above post, it'd probably be similar to familiars and apparel - you can't put a dragon on the AH or in a CR if their offspring list is hidden.

I suppose that the CR system could be exploited, though. Maybe a small symbol to let people know that the list is being hidden? Or even something like an italicized "redacted"?

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
I think this is a great idea. I know I do have unnamed offspring, and it'd be nice to hide them. Also, I have an idea to avoid scamming. What if we had an "offspring counter"? Like, a number that says "X offspring". (I would make an example, but I'm on my iPad.)

Edit: I'm interested in writing lore now, and I've just realized: I bred all my dragons with all my other dragons. So I'd love to have a way to only show the offspring from my lore-couples, and not the random ones I bred because "Durr-hurr! Those two look like they'll make pretty dragons! He already bred with someone else? Ehh, whatever!" I regret that so much...
I think this is a great idea. I know I do have unnamed offspring, and it'd be nice to hide them. Also, I have an idea to avoid scamming. What if we had an "offspring counter"? Like, a number that says "X offspring". (I would make an example, but I'm on my iPad.)

Edit: I'm interested in writing lore now, and I've just realized: I bred all my dragons with all my other dragons. So I'd love to have a way to only show the offspring from my lore-couples, and not the random ones I bred because "Durr-hurr! Those two look like they'll make pretty dragons! He already bred with someone else? Ehh, whatever!" I regret that so much...
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
[quote name="Karneol" date=2016-06-24 18:51:47] [quote name="jaerlupin" date=2016-06-24 10:47:27] I support this. If it had something like a (+) to toggle and a (-) to hide the offspring, that would be amazing. I was actually just thinking about this very same thing! [/quote] I prefer a toggle option like this more than having them in the account settings. [/quote] or maybe a toggle button for the toggle buttons, so we all have as many as we want...
Karneol wrote on 2016-06-24:
jaerlupin wrote on 2016-06-24:
I support this. If it had something like a (+) to toggle and a (-) to hide the offspring, that would be amazing. I was actually just thinking about this very same thing!
I prefer a toggle option like this more than having them in the account settings.

or maybe a toggle button for the toggle buttons, so we all have as many as we want...
Support
Support
They've actually implemented this feature for about a few hours sometime last year! So it's definitely in the works, but it caused some problems with the site so the admins took it down.

This mechanic is coming, but still being worked on.
They've actually implemented this feature for about a few hours sometime last year! So it's definitely in the works, but it caused some problems with the site so the admins took it down.

This mechanic is coming, but still being worked on.
[quote name="Masumi" date=2016-07-04 14:44:58]This mechanic is coming[/quote] I don't know what happened last year but I thought the thing that was upcoming was hiding exalted offspring, not everything - is this the case? (I support being able to hide everything.)
Masumi wrote on 2016-07-04:
This mechanic is coming

I don't know what happened last year but I thought the thing that was upcoming was hiding exalted offspring, not everything - is this the case?

(I support being able to hide everything.)
qFWULVI.gif
diaveborn-frsignature-wm_zps0glqwz5w.png
@diaveborn
When it was implemented, it was only exalted offspring. I have no idea if they're going to have an option to hide all offspring? I would be a bit against it simply because that would make it easier for people to scam other players into thinking a dragon is unbred.

If there is a workaround for that, then that would be cool, and I'd support this idea 100%.

—Also, I made a mistake. Time honestly blurs together for me. I think it might have been two years ago? It still feels like I've only been on this site for one year sometimes.
@diaveborn
When it was implemented, it was only exalted offspring. I have no idea if they're going to have an option to hide all offspring? I would be a bit against it simply because that would make it easier for people to scam other players into thinking a dragon is unbred.

If there is a workaround for that, then that would be cool, and I'd support this idea 100%.

—Also, I made a mistake. Time honestly blurs together for me. I think it might have been two years ago? It still feels like I've only been on this site for one year sometimes.
Support! I let some dragons go unnamed out of courtesy for their new people when I had a small lair.....
They were exalted without being named -_o
Support! I let some dragons go unnamed out of courtesy for their new people when I had a small lair.....
They were exalted without being named -_o
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
I support this so much! I don't want the majority of my dragons to have visible offspring lists.
I support this so much! I don't want the majority of my dragons to have visible offspring lists.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 3 4 5