Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | thank you guys!
1 2
I need input on popular candy for my work. What do people like other than the big candy bar heavyweights like Snickers and Reeses?
I need input on popular candy for my work. What do people like other than the big candy bar heavyweights like Snickers and Reeses?
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
Twix, Butterfinger, three musketeers, milky way, nerd, laffy taffy, dum dums, and tootsie rolls/ tootsie pops.

@Kanestiel
Twix, Butterfinger, three musketeers, milky way, nerd, laffy taffy, dum dums, and tootsie rolls/ tootsie pops.

@Kanestiel
Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes!
Airheads!
Airheads!
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
you can't go wrong with hershey's kisses
you can't go wrong with hershey's kisses
fZVmdhk.png
Kit Kats c:
Kit Kats c:
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
Milk Duds.
Milk Duds.
Yeah, bro

Just call me the Crazy Dog Momma

Cats and sloths are the spawn Satan

Lona The Watchamacallit
@Kanestiel

My favorite candy personally is Now and Laters, Hot Tamales, and Cinamon Bears (I just love cinamon) but I also really like me some (usually white, but sometimes milk) chocolate-covered fruit stuff (should that count as candy in the first place) and while I unforunately can't remember the name, those suckers that are apple-caramel are really really good too. Ring pops are good, so are those tootie rolls that are flavored with more than just the chocolate; speaking of which tootsie pops are great! I have a major sweet tooth tbh XD

My gf's favorites are reeces nutrageous, snickers, ferrero rocher, and really just anything with nuts and chocolate. She also likes jolly ranchers c:

My dad loves licorice, particularly black licorice, and lemon heads. Those and Mike and Ikes are his absolute top 3 favorites, but he generally just loves things that are potent and/or sour. Those super super sour candies with the face of a person making a sour face on them? He digs those.

My little sister is vegan, so her options are a little different. She loves laffy taffy, and while some starburst oddly aren't vegan, she digs the ones that are (idk why some are and some aren't?). She likes stuff that's blue raspberry falavored, particularly those sour drop pops that I think are jolly ranchers? Also, believe it or not, some chocolate is vegan, and she likes that. Dark chocolate is usually the chocolate that is vegan c:

Hopefully this helps you out :D
@Kanestiel

My favorite candy personally is Now and Laters, Hot Tamales, and Cinamon Bears (I just love cinamon) but I also really like me some (usually white, but sometimes milk) chocolate-covered fruit stuff (should that count as candy in the first place) and while I unforunately can't remember the name, those suckers that are apple-caramel are really really good too. Ring pops are good, so are those tootie rolls that are flavored with more than just the chocolate; speaking of which tootsie pops are great! I have a major sweet tooth tbh XD

My gf's favorites are reeces nutrageous, snickers, ferrero rocher, and really just anything with nuts and chocolate. She also likes jolly ranchers c:

My dad loves licorice, particularly black licorice, and lemon heads. Those and Mike and Ikes are his absolute top 3 favorites, but he generally just loves things that are potent and/or sour. Those super super sour candies with the face of a person making a sour face on them? He digs those.

My little sister is vegan, so her options are a little different. She loves laffy taffy, and while some starburst oddly aren't vegan, she digs the ones that are (idk why some are and some aren't?). She likes stuff that's blue raspberry falavored, particularly those sour drop pops that I think are jolly ranchers? Also, believe it or not, some chocolate is vegan, and she likes that. Dark chocolate is usually the chocolate that is vegan c:

Hopefully this helps you out :D
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
whoppers + almond joy!! and obviously m&ms and any variation of them but that goes without saying i think
whoppers + almond joy!! and obviously m&ms and any variation of them but that goes without saying i think
What? No love for skittles? Love that stuff.
What? No love for skittles? Love that stuff.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@Tysm @Piko @Renoki @Elonatien @CartelSaide @ghoulification
@ashotinthedark
Thank you so much guys! This helps a lot!
@Tysm @Piko @Renoki @Elonatien @CartelSaide @ghoulification
@ashotinthedark
Thank you so much guys! This helps a lot!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
1 2