Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A World at War [Open!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[center]@ChibiKittens @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Nick462 @Crestagamer @Eumilax [b]@RedOptics[/b] @Sanzuwu[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8963663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/89637/8963663.png[/img] [/url] (( So introducing some NPCs soon for this scene :3)) (( Also sorry this is late! I had a bad day, then had to go to the ER for stitches! Just bad events kept happening! Anyway, here it is! )) [font=Cambria][b]Interacting With:[/b] Verdugo [/font][/center] ----------------------------------------------------- [size=4][font=Cambria]Willow shakes her head at Verdugo concern, “ [i]You are not rambling dear. Just making a statement. Trust me, i’ll tell you if you are rambling.[/i] “ She offers another smile, then a sigh as they trude through the dark forest of bright mushrooms. Willow hums to break the silence then she breaks her tune to talk some more. “ [i]I’m glad you are not one of them though. That is one of things I was worried about when i first sought to approach you. Mind you for my own protection, rather than you ever being cruel as some others.[/i] “ [i]Though He is quiet imitating and i rather NOT have to fight him[/i]. A more narrow walkway lays between both dragons and Willow takes the plunge first, feeling a little more trustworthy of the dragon beside her. She weaves through the large glowing mushrooms and squints her eyes at the bright blue light. It is so intense, she swear she could go blind if she stared long enough. [i]Gosh, how do shadow dragons stand this? They all must have either the worst vision ever or the best vision in whole d*mn Sonieth[/i]. The Pearlcatcher looks back to see if Verdugo is following her lead and once she is satisfied, she looks back in front of her. The path is a rather long one, so there is a brief silence, but once at the end of path the dragons find a shroud of bushes stopping their paths. “ [i]Okay, he should be here though these bushes.[/i] “ Willow says as she pushes through the bushes and when she peaks through, the florage reveals a small cave in a pit below them. The bill of dirt, scoops down and is surrounded by more dense trees and of course, tons of blue mushrooms. She looks at Verdugo, “ [i]We are here. Allow me to show the way down and make it known to Doctor Isoba of our presence.[/i] “ Willow moves to the end of the short cliff, and using both her wings and front claws, she slides down into curved pit. Dust forms around her, and dirt digging into her claws that she is going to LOVE to clean later. Reaching the bottom, the Pearlcatcher lowers her wings back down, makes another glance at Verdugo and walks toward the cave. Upon reaching the cave, you will notice a small herb garden with a variety of flows and roots near its right, and a large wooden door with a stained glass window making the caves entrance. A small sign is only a few feet in front of it, reading [i][u]Doctor Isoba, Herbal Doctor[/u][/i] and right below it is [i][u]Nasira, Nurse[/u][/i] in deductive but readable writing. Willow tilts her head up to the door, making sure it is the right place and then knocking on the door to notify people that live here. It only made a small thud due to its sheer size compared to Willow and it made her narrow her brows. “ [i]Hmmm….[/i]”, she hums, “ [i]I guess it wasn’t loud enough. Can you try Verdugo?[/i] “ Willow looks at at the Imperial in question.

8963663.png

(( So introducing some NPCs soon for this scene :3))
(( Also sorry this is late! I had a bad day, then had to go to the ER for stitches! Just bad events kept happening! Anyway, here it is! ))

Interacting With: Verdugo

Willow shakes her head at Verdugo concern, “ You are not rambling dear. Just making a statement. Trust me, i’ll tell you if you are rambling. “ She offers another smile, then a sigh as they trude through the dark forest of bright mushrooms. Willow hums to break the silence then she breaks her tune to talk some more.
I’m glad you are not one of them though. That is one of things I was worried about when i first sought to approach you. Mind you for my own protection, rather than you ever being cruel as some others.Though He is quiet imitating and i rather NOT have to fight him. A more narrow walkway lays between both dragons and Willow takes the plunge first, feeling a little more trustworthy of the dragon beside her. She weaves through the large glowing mushrooms and squints her eyes at the bright blue light. It is so intense, she swear she could go blind if she stared long enough. Gosh, how do shadow dragons stand this? They all must have either the worst vision ever or the best vision in whole d*mn Sonieth.

The Pearlcatcher looks back to see if Verdugo is following her lead and once she is satisfied, she looks back in front of her. The path is a rather long one, so there is a brief silence, but once at the end of path the dragons find a shroud of bushes stopping their paths. “ Okay, he should be here though these bushes. “ Willow says as she pushes through the bushes and when she peaks through, the florage reveals a small cave in a pit below them.
The bill of dirt, scoops down and is surrounded by more dense trees and of course, tons of blue mushrooms. She looks at Verdugo, “ We are here. Allow me to show the way down and make it known to Doctor Isoba of our presence.
Willow moves to the end of the short cliff, and using both her wings and front claws, she slides down into curved pit. Dust forms around her, and dirt digging into her claws that she is going to LOVE to clean later.

Reaching the bottom, the Pearlcatcher lowers her wings back down, makes another glance at Verdugo and walks toward the cave.
Upon reaching the cave, you will notice a small herb garden with a variety of flows and roots near its right, and a large wooden door with a stained glass window making the caves entrance. A small sign is only a few feet in front of it, reading Doctor Isoba, Herbal Doctor and right below it is Nasira, Nurse in deductive but readable writing. Willow tilts her head up to the door, making sure it is the right place and then knocking on the door to notify people that live here. It only made a small thud due to its sheer size compared to Willow and it made her narrow her brows. “ Hmmm….”, she hums, “ I guess it wasn’t loud enough. Can you try Verdugo? “ Willow looks at at the Imperial in question.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@CreatureHollow
Rivera

The female Imperial couldn't help but chuckle as she saw Azmodeus fluff up from shaking the moisture from his fur. She knew he was most likely a worthy adversary, but at the moment he looked as adorable as one of the toys hatchlings often played with. Trying to be respectful though, Rivera does her best to not let her chuckle become more of a laugh, lest the Tundra feel she was mocking him in some way.
"I look forward to traveling with you, Azmodeus." She said as she got up for where she had been resting. She did catch the color of his eyes, but figuring it was something he was meaning to keep hidden, she wouldn't bring it up in conversation. Starting to walk carefully as to not disturb the hatchlings that were sleeping on her head and back, Rivera started making their path. "So, Azmodeus, do you have a lot of experience with hatchlings? The water clan where mY two hatched, the head healer tried giving me tips but... I'm still naive to so much regarding them..." She said with a soft sigh and a silent prayer to the Lightweaver that he would be able to help ground her for her new role as mother. It was hard work... while continuing her slow pace, Rivera swings her head around to look at him and wait for his response.

@ChibiKittens
Smaug

Smaug tried to make the removal of the needles quick work, but dear Eleven!! Kai seemed to be as sensitive as a hatchling! He sertainly didn't fuss this much when Rivera had removed the needles that Ailey him... okay so maybe a little... but still! When she plied for him to stop, Smaug would just huff with shadow tendrils curling in the air as they left his nostrils. "I am trying to make it better, but if you'd rather just live with needles in your hide then go on and tell me to stop!" He was ever a glorious epitome of patience and empathy...
While she fussed though, Smaug would dip a claw into the herbal remedy and start applying the cool green mush to the places he had removed needles and blood was starting to gather. The mixture, which he hoped he did right, was to numb pain and help quicken recovery and prevent infection. It was a wonderful thing Rivera's mother had taught her, and he was glad he remembered for the most part.
As he listened to her question though, he couldn't help but chuckle. "A fellow dragon named Shadow? Dear Wildclaw... do you know how.many dragons in the Tangled Wood have the bright idea to name themselves Shadow? Let me give you a hint, a lot. In the clan I was hatched to, there were three shadows, and here's the kicker; they were all from the same clutch... most annoying trio ever... I have been around the Tangled Wood a but though, so if you give me a description I can probably give you a better answer than a name." He said with a light of amusement in his eyes and a chuckle in his voice.
While he was doing his process of removing needles and quickly applying the remedy, Smaug had a slight ping of reality... She's a Light Risen... and I brought her to my den... Smaug ol' boy, you have really lost your crackers now... she'll most likely start spitting up.not eof those light balls the moment the last needle is out. Or after I feed her... Should I feed her? I could just... knock her out and leave her in the woods.. He sighed heavily at that thought, for it wasn't a good one. Nope... I guess this will be my death, at least I went out being good.. He paused a moment to look around his den and smile thoughtfully, Rivera would have been happy that he was being kind... in a way, it was because of his memories of Rivera that he felt the bit of pity he did towards Kai. And Wildclaw pin cushion wasn't very fashionable...
@CreatureHollow
Rivera

The female Imperial couldn't help but chuckle as she saw Azmodeus fluff up from shaking the moisture from his fur. She knew he was most likely a worthy adversary, but at the moment he looked as adorable as one of the toys hatchlings often played with. Trying to be respectful though, Rivera does her best to not let her chuckle become more of a laugh, lest the Tundra feel she was mocking him in some way.
"I look forward to traveling with you, Azmodeus." She said as she got up for where she had been resting. She did catch the color of his eyes, but figuring it was something he was meaning to keep hidden, she wouldn't bring it up in conversation. Starting to walk carefully as to not disturb the hatchlings that were sleeping on her head and back, Rivera started making their path. "So, Azmodeus, do you have a lot of experience with hatchlings? The water clan where mY two hatched, the head healer tried giving me tips but... I'm still naive to so much regarding them..." She said with a soft sigh and a silent prayer to the Lightweaver that he would be able to help ground her for her new role as mother. It was hard work... while continuing her slow pace, Rivera swings her head around to look at him and wait for his response.

@ChibiKittens
Smaug

Smaug tried to make the removal of the needles quick work, but dear Eleven!! Kai seemed to be as sensitive as a hatchling! He sertainly didn't fuss this much when Rivera had removed the needles that Ailey him... okay so maybe a little... but still! When she plied for him to stop, Smaug would just huff with shadow tendrils curling in the air as they left his nostrils. "I am trying to make it better, but if you'd rather just live with needles in your hide then go on and tell me to stop!" He was ever a glorious epitome of patience and empathy...
While she fussed though, Smaug would dip a claw into the herbal remedy and start applying the cool green mush to the places he had removed needles and blood was starting to gather. The mixture, which he hoped he did right, was to numb pain and help quicken recovery and prevent infection. It was a wonderful thing Rivera's mother had taught her, and he was glad he remembered for the most part.
As he listened to her question though, he couldn't help but chuckle. "A fellow dragon named Shadow? Dear Wildclaw... do you know how.many dragons in the Tangled Wood have the bright idea to name themselves Shadow? Let me give you a hint, a lot. In the clan I was hatched to, there were three shadows, and here's the kicker; they were all from the same clutch... most annoying trio ever... I have been around the Tangled Wood a but though, so if you give me a description I can probably give you a better answer than a name." He said with a light of amusement in his eyes and a chuckle in his voice.
While he was doing his process of removing needles and quickly applying the remedy, Smaug had a slight ping of reality... She's a Light Risen... and I brought her to my den... Smaug ol' boy, you have really lost your crackers now... she'll most likely start spitting up.not eof those light balls the moment the last needle is out. Or after I feed her... Should I feed her? I could just... knock her out and leave her in the woods.. He sighed heavily at that thought, for it wasn't a good one. Nope... I guess this will be my death, at least I went out being good.. He paused a moment to look around his den and smile thoughtfully, Rivera would have been happy that he was being kind... in a way, it was because of his memories of Rivera that he felt the bit of pity he did towards Kai. And Wildclaw pin cushion wasn't very fashionable...
General:
@ChibiKittens
@Rinjichan13
@Moonpelt
@CreatureHollow
@Nick462
@Crestagamer
@RedOptics
@Pandacow
@KatLover4ever
Interactions:
@Ragnaroc
@Eumilax

((I think I'm gonna take advantage of the NPCs, feel free to kill, maim or otherwise control this one, no need to ask :> ))

"Rose." Shadows distended until they gave way to another dragon, a Mirror bearing the scars of many battles. Rose recognises her instantly, she was a Shadow Risen who harboured an extreme hatred for Light Risen; she and Rose had had a few disagreements in the past, seemed that she also hated those of the Light Flight. Rose scowls and adjusts her stance, raising her head and unfurling her wings slightly, while this would seem like a challenge to the Mirror, daring her to make a move, it would also subtly shield Salem should the Mirror try anything.

"Hemora," the name tastes unpleasant on Rose's tongue, "it has been.... long."

Hemora lets out a raspy laugh, clearly amused by Rose's defensive position. "Too long," she agrees.

Rose gives a stiff nod. "Well, it's been good to see you, but I should be going." She makes a move to walk past the scarred Mirror but before she can lose her to the trees, she hears the Mirror speak up.

"Wait," Rose pauses mid-step but keeps her back to Hemora, a bold move considering who she was speaking to, "you haven't heard the news. Firsts are now public enemy number one." This catches Rose's attention, dubiously she turns to look back over her shoulder, was her cover blown? "Something about visions or something, there's a bounty and everything."

Rose nods again, "I'll keep an eye out then." It was not common knowledge that Rose herself was a first and she was starting to feel glad that she had kept that fact to herself. But this came as news, all of the Firsts had that vision? It might be worth to look for the other Firsts. She continues walking, hoping to put some distance between Hemora, who Rose could hear was now cackling, and herself.
General:
@ChibiKittens
@Rinjichan13
@Moonpelt
@CreatureHollow
@Nick462
@Crestagamer
@RedOptics
@Pandacow
@KatLover4ever
Interactions:
@Ragnaroc
@Eumilax

((I think I'm gonna take advantage of the NPCs, feel free to kill, maim or otherwise control this one, no need to ask :> ))

"Rose." Shadows distended until they gave way to another dragon, a Mirror bearing the scars of many battles. Rose recognises her instantly, she was a Shadow Risen who harboured an extreme hatred for Light Risen; she and Rose had had a few disagreements in the past, seemed that she also hated those of the Light Flight. Rose scowls and adjusts her stance, raising her head and unfurling her wings slightly, while this would seem like a challenge to the Mirror, daring her to make a move, it would also subtly shield Salem should the Mirror try anything.

"Hemora," the name tastes unpleasant on Rose's tongue, "it has been.... long."

Hemora lets out a raspy laugh, clearly amused by Rose's defensive position. "Too long," she agrees.

Rose gives a stiff nod. "Well, it's been good to see you, but I should be going." She makes a move to walk past the scarred Mirror but before she can lose her to the trees, she hears the Mirror speak up.

"Wait," Rose pauses mid-step but keeps her back to Hemora, a bold move considering who she was speaking to, "you haven't heard the news. Firsts are now public enemy number one." This catches Rose's attention, dubiously she turns to look back over her shoulder, was her cover blown? "Something about visions or something, there's a bounty and everything."

Rose nods again, "I'll keep an eye out then." It was not common knowledge that Rose herself was a first and she was starting to feel glad that she had kept that fact to herself. But this came as news, all of the Firsts had that vision? It might be worth to look for the other Firsts. She continues walking, hoping to put some distance between Hemora, who Rose could hear was now cackling, and herself.
OSdYejY.png
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23198210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231983/23198210_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241779/24177864_350.png[/img] 'Well crap. They figured it out, I think. They never specified were in Dragonhome they're going to. Though that doesn't prove they aren't heading to the World Pillar.' Drake thought. He looked at the duo, noticing the stare Sakiya. He knew that he had to choose his next words wisely, or a fight might start. "Yeah, we're heading to Dragonhome as well, the World Pillar to be exact. Me and Snowflake, well, let's just say have important things to do." He looked at Liling and Sakiya giving a quiet chuckle. "Though don't worry, it doesn't involve brutally killing anyone. Right Snowflake." He turned to his companion, giving her a "say something" look. It took Snowflake a second to realize what Drake was implying. "Yes, you can rest assured. We're just trying to figure something out." She smiled. Drake was mentally slapping Snowflake. 'Too much detail!' He mentally screamed. He tried to keep a calm face.
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever

23198210_350.png

24177864_350.png

'Well crap. They figured it out, I think. They never specified were in Dragonhome they're going to. Though that doesn't prove they aren't heading to the World Pillar.' Drake thought. He looked at the duo, noticing the stare Sakiya. He knew that he had to choose his next words wisely, or a fight might start.

"Yeah, we're heading to Dragonhome as well, the World Pillar to be exact. Me and Snowflake, well, let's just say have important things to do." He looked at Liling and Sakiya giving a quiet chuckle. "Though don't worry, it doesn't involve brutally killing anyone. Right Snowflake." He turned to his companion, giving her a "say something" look.

It took Snowflake a second to realize what Drake was implying. "Yes, you can rest assured. We're just trying to figure something out." She smiled.

Drake was mentally slapping Snowflake. 'Too much detail!' He mentally screamed. He tried to keep a calm face.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/212102/21210125.png[/img] @ChibiKittens @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Nick462 @Crestagamer @Eumilax [b]@RinjiChan13[/b] (Psst, you didn't bold the @ xD) @Sanzuwu[/center] The Imperial squinted when looking at the mushrooms, listening to her talk, "Believe me, I am definitely cruel. But not to dragons I immediately take kind to, and after days of being lost, I guess I'm just a little scared on what I'll find out on the outside." Verdugo chuckled a little after some silence to himself, "Now I see how on of my lair-mates is. She can dissolve dragons you know, and takes that as a reason to be cruel." Then he let off a soft sound when one of his wings snagged on a branch to tear off some of the wilting feathers. He wasn't going to complain however, due to the fact his skin was weak and brittle. Being too distracted by his surroundings to notice Willow glancing back, Verdugo was careful to moderate his body and the vulnerable bits that have morphed themselves from once a strong and sturdy build. Hence the reason why he was not a First, because if the Gods-if the Plaguebringer- truly did exist, she would have purged him from the incurable disease of the Wyrm wound. Willow slid down into a ditch, and the huge Imperial followed suit, cautiously stepping down deeper into the belly of the beast that was this forest. He inspected the rows of herbs and flowers and the insects and creatures that accompanied them, amazed by their vibrance in the darkness. His red eyes snapped to Willow upon her inquiry, and Verdugo didn't hesitate to help the Pearlcatcher. However, he hesitated, as if bracing himself when he lifted himself off his front talons using his shaky hind legs to pound heavily on the door and fall back onto all fours with a thud. Backing up so that Willow may speak first when greeted, he looked at the door and studied the decoration. "What an amazing place...." He mumbled.

The Imperial squinted when looking at the mushrooms, listening to her talk, "Believe me, I am definitely cruel. But not to dragons I immediately take kind to, and after days of being lost, I guess I'm just a little scared on what I'll find out on the outside." Verdugo chuckled a little after some silence to himself, "Now I see how on of my lair-mates is. She can dissolve dragons you know, and takes that as a reason to be cruel." Then he let off a soft sound when one of his wings snagged on a branch to tear off some of the wilting feathers. He wasn't going to complain however, due to the fact his skin was weak and brittle.

Being too distracted by his surroundings to notice Willow glancing back, Verdugo was careful to moderate his body and the vulnerable bits that have morphed themselves from once a strong and sturdy build. Hence the reason why he was not a First, because if the Gods-if the Plaguebringer- truly did exist, she would have purged him from the incurable disease of the Wyrm wound.

Willow slid down into a ditch, and the huge Imperial followed suit, cautiously stepping down deeper into the belly of the beast that was this forest. He inspected the rows of herbs and flowers and the insects and creatures that accompanied them, amazed by their vibrance in the darkness. His red eyes snapped to Willow upon her inquiry, and Verdugo didn't hesitate to help the Pearlcatcher. However, he hesitated, as if bracing himself when he lifted himself off his front talons using his shaky hind legs to pound heavily on the door and fall back onto all fours with a thud. Backing up so that Willow may speak first when greeted, he looked at the door and studied the decoration. "What an amazing place...." He mumbled.
2Z6uBh6.png
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragnaroc @ Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever

@Nick462

Sakiya rolled her eyes mentally. "You know, I studied for years in necromancy and two years were spent on mind reading. I would shut your thinking if I were you, but we aren't hurting anyone either. I'll assume you're trying to figure out what the book means, but do you mind if we accompany you? We are going to the World Pillar, before you ask." Sakiya began a sly grin.

Liling gave a puny little nod, whimpering at the fact that she probably wasn't allowed to list what she had studied. "Sakiya's right, you know. She's half the reason I don't mess with black skydancers in the shadow flight."

Sakiya continued staring like her life depended on it. Plus the fact that she had enchanted her eyes, so it was sort of mandatory for the moment.
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragnaroc @ Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever

@Nick462

Sakiya rolled her eyes mentally. "You know, I studied for years in necromancy and two years were spent on mind reading. I would shut your thinking if I were you, but we aren't hurting anyone either. I'll assume you're trying to figure out what the book means, but do you mind if we accompany you? We are going to the World Pillar, before you ask." Sakiya began a sly grin.

Liling gave a puny little nod, whimpering at the fact that she probably wasn't allowed to list what she had studied. "Sakiya's right, you know. She's half the reason I don't mess with black skydancers in the shadow flight."

Sakiya continued staring like her life depended on it. Plus the fact that she had enchanted her eyes, so it was sort of mandatory for the moment.
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragarnoc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23198210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231983/23198210_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24177864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241779/24177864_350.png[/img] [/url] "Umm" Drake mumbled. He began to think if it was a good idea to bring them along. However, he made sure his thoughts wouldn't get them in trouble, now since his mind's thoughts weren't private. 'Well, strengh in numbers I guess. We were attacked last night, and I do believe there is a Risen camp near the World Pillar.' After a bit of thinking, Drake made up his mind. "Alright, you can come with us." As Drake said this, Snowflake gave him a worried look. Drake turned behind him and pointed to the horizon. "The border of Dragonhome is just at the horizon. We should arrive there before the afternoon, as long as we don't bump into any Risen." "Come on, me and Snowflake will lead." Drake then stretched his wings, and gestured them to follow. He then took off with Snowflake at his side. Liling and Sakiya soon followed. As the group flew off, Snowflake flew closer to Drake. "You sure this is a good idea?" She whispered. Drake turned his head and answered. "I don't know. But try to look at the bright side. At least we have a couple dragons who might be willing to help us out if needed." Though Snowflake still felt uneasy about his plan, she trusted Drake. Maybe this would end up good for them.
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragarnoc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever

23198210_350.png

24177864_350.png

"Umm" Drake mumbled. He began to think if it was a good idea to bring them along. However, he made sure his thoughts wouldn't get them in trouble, now since his mind's thoughts weren't private. 'Well, strengh in numbers I guess. We were attacked last night, and I do believe there is a Risen camp near the World Pillar.' After a bit of thinking, Drake made up his mind.

"Alright, you can come with us." As Drake said this, Snowflake gave him a worried look.

Drake turned behind him and pointed to the horizon. "The border of Dragonhome is just at the horizon. We should arrive there before the afternoon, as long as we don't bump into any Risen."

"Come on, me and Snowflake will lead." Drake then stretched his wings, and gestured them to follow. He then took off with Snowflake at his side. Liling and Sakiya soon followed.

As the group flew off, Snowflake flew closer to Drake. "You sure this is a good idea?" She whispered. Drake turned his head and answered. "I don't know. But try to look at the bright side. At least we have a couple dragons who might be willing to help us out if needed."

Though Snowflake still felt uneasy about his plan, she trusted Drake. Maybe this would end up good for them.

@Nick462

As Sakiya flew below Liling, the two were constantly whispering, Liling and Sakiya precautioning as soon as flying began.

"In case of fire?"

"Taken care of. Attacked?"

"The normal. Storm?"

And so on for a while until they stopped, Liling flipping through her ancestor's book. Aside from the first page, it contained endless sketches for creations far beyond their time, and her's, for that matter. She saw things such as giant robot suits for dragons, and tiny bombs that could destroy all of Sorineth. She flipped to where some of her favorite legends were, and smiled as she accidentally gave Sakiya a whack on the head with her tail.

"Hey, um, what if..."

Sakiya cut Liling off once more, wary of the book. "What banana-face wants to say here is, what if we recount some stories to pass the time, and break the silence?" Sakiya gave a sigh of relief. Five seconds more, and Liling would've started talking about the inventor of oral stories. And oral dentistry, whatever that meant.

@Nick462

As Sakiya flew below Liling, the two were constantly whispering, Liling and Sakiya precautioning as soon as flying began.

"In case of fire?"

"Taken care of. Attacked?"

"The normal. Storm?"

And so on for a while until they stopped, Liling flipping through her ancestor's book. Aside from the first page, it contained endless sketches for creations far beyond their time, and her's, for that matter. She saw things such as giant robot suits for dragons, and tiny bombs that could destroy all of Sorineth. She flipped to where some of her favorite legends were, and smiled as she accidentally gave Sakiya a whack on the head with her tail.

"Hey, um, what if..."

Sakiya cut Liling off once more, wary of the book. "What banana-face wants to say here is, what if we recount some stories to pass the time, and break the silence?" Sakiya gave a sigh of relief. Five seconds more, and Liling would've started talking about the inventor of oral stories. And oral dentistry, whatever that meant.
@Moonpelt

Drake looked back at the two dragons, considering their offer. "Um, sure. We got time. What do you think Snowflake?"

Snowflake answered. "Sure, go ahead. Just make sure you choose one that dosen't fall into the category of make me want to kill myself from boredom." Snowflake turned her head to the others. "Basically, what I mean is, choose something interesting. No one needs to fall asleep while flying."
@Moonpelt

Drake looked back at the two dragons, considering their offer. "Um, sure. We got time. What do you think Snowflake?"

Snowflake answered. "Sure, go ahead. Just make sure you choose one that dosen't fall into the category of make me want to kill myself from boredom." Snowflake turned her head to the others. "Basically, what I mean is, choose something interesting. No one needs to fall asleep while flying."
@Nick462

Liling gave a chuckle before she turned the page and somehow flew perfectly as she read off. "Alright, that's fine. Sakiya would've said that, anyways.

So, once there was a beautiful young dragon named Prima, and her mother Vera. They lived in the realm of Nature, the unofficial leaders of the territory. They ruled wisely, and soon all forgot about the mighty Gladekeeper.

The Gladekeeper, of course, was angered by this, and decided to meet with the other deities to settle this problem. The Arcanist was the only one who didn't come, bringing a representative in his stead.

The Shadowbinder suggested drowning Vera in darkness, while the Lightweaver thought they should blind her with the truth of light. The Icewarden called for freezing the poor mother, and the Flamecaller considered melting the widow. The Windsinger decided upon blowing Vera away where she could not reach Sorineth, and the Tidelord wanted to chain the Nocturne to the bottom of the ocean. The Arcanist thought it would be in everyone's favor if Vera was locked away with him, and the Earthshaker felt that they should turn the leader into a pile of rubble. The Stormcatcher was about to say they could electrocute her, when the Plaguebringer spoke up.

'Enough! What if I take the child captive, and perhaps turn her into something hideous? The mother will plead for the child, and I will only agree if she gives up leadership and re-introduces the Gladekeeper.'

All the Deities thought this a marvelous idea, and it was set to work immediately. However, the Plaguebringer had never set his eyes upon someone as beautiful as Prima, and decided to keep her for a while, and raise her as a sister, as the Plaguebringer was around the same age as the child.

Without Vera around, the widow searching far and wide for her only child, she cursed Sorineth with no food. Finally, the Windsinger gave in and told Vera the position of Prima. Upon being reunited, the Plaguebringer blushed.

'I know we just met, but may I marry your daughter?'

Vera snorted. 'I'd rather her marry grass than you!'

There was silence for a while, and then finally the Plaguebringer relented. 'Very well. The child will stay with me until you say otherwise, but,' the Plaguebringer added, 'She may visit you once a year for three months, and talk with you on another three.'

Vera agreed, and hence were born the seasons."

Liling flipped the page in astonishment. "Hey, does anyone have some fire on them? There are some blank pages in here I could've sworn weren't there before."
@Nick462

Liling gave a chuckle before she turned the page and somehow flew perfectly as she read off. "Alright, that's fine. Sakiya would've said that, anyways.

So, once there was a beautiful young dragon named Prima, and her mother Vera. They lived in the realm of Nature, the unofficial leaders of the territory. They ruled wisely, and soon all forgot about the mighty Gladekeeper.

The Gladekeeper, of course, was angered by this, and decided to meet with the other deities to settle this problem. The Arcanist was the only one who didn't come, bringing a representative in his stead.

The Shadowbinder suggested drowning Vera in darkness, while the Lightweaver thought they should blind her with the truth of light. The Icewarden called for freezing the poor mother, and the Flamecaller considered melting the widow. The Windsinger decided upon blowing Vera away where she could not reach Sorineth, and the Tidelord wanted to chain the Nocturne to the bottom of the ocean. The Arcanist thought it would be in everyone's favor if Vera was locked away with him, and the Earthshaker felt that they should turn the leader into a pile of rubble. The Stormcatcher was about to say they could electrocute her, when the Plaguebringer spoke up.

'Enough! What if I take the child captive, and perhaps turn her into something hideous? The mother will plead for the child, and I will only agree if she gives up leadership and re-introduces the Gladekeeper.'

All the Deities thought this a marvelous idea, and it was set to work immediately. However, the Plaguebringer had never set his eyes upon someone as beautiful as Prima, and decided to keep her for a while, and raise her as a sister, as the Plaguebringer was around the same age as the child.

Without Vera around, the widow searching far and wide for her only child, she cursed Sorineth with no food. Finally, the Windsinger gave in and told Vera the position of Prima. Upon being reunited, the Plaguebringer blushed.

'I know we just met, but may I marry your daughter?'

Vera snorted. 'I'd rather her marry grass than you!'

There was silence for a while, and then finally the Plaguebringer relented. 'Very well. The child will stay with me until you say otherwise, but,' the Plaguebringer added, 'She may visit you once a year for three months, and talk with you on another three.'

Vera agreed, and hence were born the seasons."

Liling flipped the page in astonishment. "Hey, does anyone have some fire on them? There are some blank pages in here I could've sworn weren't there before."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13