Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | an old time....Sorry for my bad English
Entering flightrising has been 2 years.In that time ,I ever stop playing some time.
account for my bad English,I never went into the Forum before.Today I......I came here third times.
In my free times,I always write some story for dragon,including Eastdragon and Westdragon.
I like the black dragon very much,YEAH.......I dont think all the black dragons are bad dragon.
I like playing comeputer games and listening the music. As for sports,I usually play tabble tennis.

Both in reality or in my world view, I?dragon? have a big family.

I want to make some friends very much,In good faith!
Entering flightrising has been 2 years.In that time ,I ever stop playing some time.
account for my bad English,I never went into the Forum before.Today I......I came here third times.
In my free times,I always write some story for dragon,including Eastdragon and Westdragon.
I like the black dragon very much,YEAH.......I dont think all the black dragons are bad dragon.
I like playing comeputer games and listening the music. As for sports,I usually play tabble tennis.

Both in reality or in my world view, I?dragon? have a big family.

I want to make some friends very much,In good faith!
Hey! What's your main language? I speak French, if you know that better.

Welcome! I'd love to be your friend :)
Hey! What's your main language? I speak French, if you know that better.

Welcome! I'd love to be your friend :)
xe/xyr/xem
@MistBreather NO,I.....I come from an east country.
I d love to be your friend too.
@MistBreather NO,I.....I come from an east country.
I d love to be your friend too.
@MistBreather
Hi,you said that you speak French,are you come from France.Canada or other countries?
Of,course.This question is right or not?
@MistBreather
Hi,you said that you speak French,are you come from France.Canada or other countries?
Of,course.This question is right or not?
I'm from Canada, Quebec to be specific :) But I don't consider myself french at all, I'm native american.

And yes, the question is right!
I'm from Canada, Quebec to be specific :) But I don't consider myself french at all, I'm native american.

And yes, the question is right!
xe/xyr/xem
@MistBreather
All right,I am worried about touching the Taboo of different cultures
@MistBreather
All right,I am worried about touching the Taboo of different cultures
If you offend me, I will tell you. There is no taboo between American and European french as far as I know, but then again, I'm not a french person.
If you offend me, I will tell you. There is no taboo between American and European french as far as I know, but then again, I'm not a french person.
xe/xyr/xem
@MistBreather
I know,thanks.
@MistBreather
I know,thanks.