Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
[center] Hey guys! So, since the auction thing didn't go very well with this guy, I'm just going to give him away in a raffle since I need the lair space and all he's been doing is sitting around here. [quote] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22171503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221716/22171503_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] Male Guardian Black | Seafoam | Carmine Basic | Basic | Basic Possible Scry in the bio Possible Wind Rep. or Demon Will not come with mask or familiar [/center] [/columns] [size=5] Tickets;[/size] 5 Gems | 7500 t | 5 Tablets [/quote] The rules; -I'll be ending this at midnight tonight around my time (I'm 3+ hours ahead of fr)- -I'll be using RNG to pick out the winners- -Once I confirm your tickets, send them on over- -Please tell me how many tickets you're wanting to buy in your post, it keeps things easier for me :)- Thanks! [/center]
Hey guys!

So, since the auction thing didn't go very well with this guy, I'm just going to give him away in a raffle since I need the lair space and all he's been doing is sitting around here.
Quote:

22171503_350.png
Male Guardian
Black | Seafoam | Carmine
Basic | Basic | Basic
Possible Scry in the bio
Possible Wind Rep. or Demon
Will not come with mask or familiar

Tickets;
5 Gems | 7500 t | 5 Tablets

The rules;
-I'll be ending this at midnight tonight around my time (I'm 3+ hours ahead of fr)-
-I'll be using RNG to pick out the winners-
-Once I confirm your tickets, send them on over-
-Please tell me how many tickets you're wanting to buy in your post, it keeps things easier for me :)-

Thanks!
@PrinceDirk
Oh this cool, I will send a bunch of tablets the. Hope more people join this as well.
@PrinceDirk
Oh this cool, I will send a bunch of tablets the. Hope more people join this as well.
waUHeHl.png
@Celaenna

Thank you!

I hope so, too, but it is kind of early for a lot of people, so most probably aren't on until a couple more hours.

Hopefully it gets a lot of other entries!
@Celaenna

Thank you!

I hope so, too, but it is kind of early for a lot of people, so most probably aren't on until a couple more hours.

Hopefully it gets a lot of other entries!
Does the tickets cost all three things listed? Or Is it optional to give one for a ticket?
Does the tickets cost all three things listed? Or Is it optional to give one for a ticket?
@Trinityawakens

It's optional to give one for a ticket. uwu
@Trinityawakens

It's optional to give one for a ticket. uwu
@PrinceDirk
I'll give 5 gems~ <3
@PrinceDirk
I'll give 5 gems~ <3
@Trinityawakens

Thanks! You've been added! :)
@Trinityawakens

Thanks! You've been added! :)
@Celaenna @Trinityawakens

Hello! The raffle has ended and I've drawn the number and @Celaenna won the raffle!

@Celaenna

I'll be sending the cr over for you momentarily after I get the apparel and familiar off of him!

@Trinityawakens

Since you were the only other person entered as well, I'll give you a runner up prize of a Shining Goblin that I have extra!

Congratulations, you two!
@Celaenna @Trinityawakens

Hello! The raffle has ended and I've drawn the number and @Celaenna won the raffle!

@Celaenna

I'll be sending the cr over for you momentarily after I get the apparel and familiar off of him!

@Trinityawakens

Since you were the only other person entered as well, I'll give you a runner up prize of a Shining Goblin that I have extra!

Congratulations, you two!
@Celaenna Congrats!
@PrinceDirk Thank you!
@Celaenna Congrats!
@PrinceDirk Thank you!