Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Useless things you hoard
1 2 3
If I get a new item that I've never had before- I keep it. I like having just one of as many items as possible--
If I get a new item that I've never had before- I keep it. I like having just one of as many items as possible--
qAuPklL.png
female pronouns
vegetarian pagan
I write bios
I really need to stop impulse buying
PM me! I'm lonely
Only the solidness of the earth beneath allows you to stand.
When all else crumbles we will remain.
ckKSH8m.gif5QHpl0O.gif
I like to collect the birds are axolotls... I never convert them.
I like to collect the birds are axolotls... I never convert them.
kY5nwhE.png
Probably these items, lol: [item=Blue Honeycomb][item=Baku Tusk][item=Pulsating Pendant][item=Softly Glowing Pendant][item=Intact Clay Relief][item=Azurite]
Probably these items, lol:

Blue Honeycomb Baku Tusk Pulsating Pendant Softly Glowing Pendant Intact Clay Relief Azurite
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@Bloodborne I am the epitome of useless junk. [item=silver pocketwatch][item=ghostly aura][item=ceremonial scythe][item=sharpened scythe][item=owlcat journal][item=forest field guide][item=tales of terror][item=scary storybook][item=aged tome][item=battered book of fables] [b]Current Totals:[/b] 30 Pocket Watches | 772 Souls | 3,125 Books | 4,292 Scythes [b][I][size=5]Four thousand two hundred ninety-two scythes[/b] [I]fight me[/I]
@Bloodborne I am the epitome of useless junk.

Silver Pocketwatch Ghostly Aura Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Tales of Terror Scary Storybook Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables
Current Totals:
30 Pocket Watches | 772 Souls | 3,125 Books | 4,292 Scythes

Four thousand two hundred ninety-two scythes
fight me
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I hoard anything and everything bird. I NEED BIRDS. Technically they're not useless, I could get an awful lot of food points if I converted what I have right now...but I can't do it.
I hoard anything and everything bird. I NEED BIRDS. Technically they're not useless, I could get an awful lot of food points if I converted what I have right now...but I can't do it.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[item=potted deepmine fungi] [item=stag figurine] [item=tallow candle] I love both the items and their descriptors, they just speak to my aesthetic/creative side :D
Potted Deepmine Fungi Stag Figurine Tallow Candle
I love both the items and their descriptors, they just speak to my aesthetic/creative side :D
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
I hoard any purple flowers. I need them.
I hoard any purple flowers. I need them.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
I hoard the materal/trinket drops from bosses, because I have a dragon who collects and hoards them. Yes, even the pelts from the Undying Featherbacks.

"I'm bringing this back with me"
"Miirym no it's going to stink up the camp"
"Too late it's mine now"
"Miirym plz"

I've also been hoarding battlestones and, to a lesser extent, the Birdskull apparel.
I hoard the materal/trinket drops from bosses, because I have a dragon who collects and hoards them. Yes, even the pelts from the Undying Featherbacks.

"I'm bringing this back with me"
"Miirym no it's going to stink up the camp"
"Too late it's mine now"
"Miirym plz"

I've also been hoarding battlestones and, to a lesser extent, the Birdskull apparel.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
I hoard all things deer.

Also geodes.
I hoard all things deer.

Also geodes.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
1 2 3