Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Cutiefly Hype Group
1 2
@Lesley actually, the insect cutiefly is based off of is cute in real life, too! i humbly present to you the bee fly! [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/07/d4/6307d42ba84a8ba1374c79fafb5be857.jpg[/img] these cute little guys dont sting, don't bite, and act as great pollinators for local flora! any resemblance they have to actual bees is purely superficial and possibly a means of tricking potential predators into thinking that theyre a much meaner bug! its also possible that certain species of bee flys resemblance to real bees is because many of them have a parasitoid larval stage, and some of the bee flys favorite hosts are wasps or solitary ground nesting bees
@Lesley actually, the insect cutiefly is based off of is cute in real life, too! i humbly present to you the bee fly!

6307d42ba84a8ba1374c79fafb5be857.jpg

these cute little guys dont sting, don't bite, and act as great pollinators for local flora! any resemblance they have to actual bees is purely superficial and possibly a means of tricking potential predators into thinking that theyre a much meaner bug! its also possible that certain species of bee flys resemblance to real bees is because many of them have a parasitoid larval stage, and some of the bee flys favorite hosts are wasps or solitary ground nesting bees
@Ankha

I lost my Y sadly, and yes I am using the Masuda Method. I should re-buy Y for the radar lol
@Ankha

I lost my Y sadly, and yes I am using the Masuda Method. I should re-buy Y for the radar lol
xulc4O8.png
1 2