Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LvL Service] Dragon Training!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@flybeatRemix Unfortunately I also have a few other people waiting on me to free up some space and not as much time as I used to have. I'll add you the the list of people waiting on me to move my butt and clear out my fodder though. Also I usually don't accept payment until the job is done, so hang on to your treasure for now.

@SherlockHolmes5 As stated earlier, my lair is too full to accept any training requests right now. But you can most certainly rent a trainer! Take a look at my rates and let me know if you still want one and I'll send one over.
@flybeatRemix Unfortunately I also have a few other people waiting on me to free up some space and not as much time as I used to have. I'll add you the the list of people waiting on me to move my butt and clear out my fodder though. Also I usually don't accept payment until the job is done, so hang on to your treasure for now.

@SherlockHolmes5 As stated earlier, my lair is too full to accept any training requests right now. But you can most certainly rent a trainer! Take a look at my rates and let me know if you still want one and I'll send one over.
kgc4P2s.pngZqSYmss.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9