Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for 1 on 1 rp partner
I reply more than once a day, and have 4+ years of rping experience! I would prefer the rp to use the GIJINKA (human) version of dragons, and time period doesn't matter (modern, medieval, etc).

I'm fine with all pairings, and I typically play male characters! Romance is wonderful, and I love all genres.

I have many diverse characters as well, and I love providing those out of the ordinary rps for people with rp ideas they just cant get out.

I'm only looking for one person, but more than one may reply!
I reply more than once a day, and have 4+ years of rping experience! I would prefer the rp to use the GIJINKA (human) version of dragons, and time period doesn't matter (modern, medieval, etc).

I'm fine with all pairings, and I typically play male characters! Romance is wonderful, and I love all genres.

I have many diverse characters as well, and I love providing those out of the ordinary rps for people with rp ideas they just cant get out.

I'm only looking for one person, but more than one may reply!
Thomas
he/him
Bump! I'm really desperate, ahah.
Bump! I'm really desperate, ahah.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

I may be interested! What literacy level do you consider yourself at? Also, would you prefer Forum or Private Message? :)
@Elubviq

I may be interested! What literacy level do you consider yourself at? Also, would you prefer Forum or Private Message? :)
@Harniet

I am glad you are interested! I consider myself to be at a high level, spelling and grammar wise. I try hard to put forth my best in roleplay, but I will admit that the length of my replies usually are the result of my interest and my partner's length, so sometimes I might not write as much, but what is there should still retain its quality.
@Harniet

I am glad you are interested! I consider myself to be at a high level, spelling and grammar wise. I try hard to put forth my best in roleplay, but I will admit that the length of my replies usually are the result of my interest and my partner's length, so sometimes I might not write as much, but what is there should still retain its quality.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

That's excellent to hear - I am the same. I normally write about 2 paragraphs per post give-or-take, and I also try to put forth my best English skills. I'm also a sucker for some romance so long as it isn't the whole plot, I normally RP girls, and I'm open to almost all plots . Did you have any in mind you were itching for?
@Elubviq

That's excellent to hear - I am the same. I normally write about 2 paragraphs per post give-or-take, and I also try to put forth my best English skills. I'm also a sucker for some romance so long as it isn't the whole plot, I normally RP girls, and I'm open to almost all plots . Did you have any in mind you were itching for?
@Elubviq
Hey I'd be interested! I love playing my dragons as gijinkas. c:

I've been rping for like... ever oh my gosh, I have some rps up right now that I can link you to if you want to glance over my posts and see if my style/length is what you're looking for. I love all genres, particularly if it involves a longterm plot with playing side characters or multiple main characters. I'm also up for bouncing ideas around if you don't have anything particular you're itching to roleplay, I love world building and character-driven plots.
@Elubviq
Hey I'd be interested! I love playing my dragons as gijinkas. c:

I've been rping for like... ever oh my gosh, I have some rps up right now that I can link you to if you want to glance over my posts and see if my style/length is what you're looking for. I love all genres, particularly if it involves a longterm plot with playing side characters or multiple main characters. I'm also up for bouncing ideas around if you don't have anything particular you're itching to roleplay, I love world building and character-driven plots.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Harniet

I have no plot in mind, but the plot heavily depends on the character I play as anyhow. If you look through my lair, there's a higher chance of me playing as a dragon with art/lore/both opposed to a dragon with neither. If you want, I could provide a list with links to some of my favorites?
@Harniet

I have no plot in mind, but the plot heavily depends on the character I play as anyhow. If you look through my lair, there's a higher chance of me playing as a dragon with art/lore/both opposed to a dragon with neither. If you want, I could provide a list with links to some of my favorites?
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

That'd be wonderful if you wouldn't mind!
@Elubviq

That'd be wonderful if you wouldn't mind!
@Harniet

...Hm, I really didn't think that through, I'm on mobile and things are sloooow..

Let's just say that nearly every male in my lair (with a familiar) has lore and personality, whether it's written there or not!
@Harniet

...Hm, I really didn't think that through, I'm on mobile and things are sloooow..

Let's just say that nearly every male in my lair (with a familiar) has lore and personality, whether it's written there or not!
Thomas
he/him