Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 1486 1487
@Metempsychosis @ChaosT

I don't know what I hate more about that site. The fact that it has become pay to win or the way a lot of the users now act like it's okay to treat people in ways that they themselves would not want to be treated.
@Metempsychosis @ChaosT

I don't know what I hate more about that site. The fact that it has become pay to win or the way a lot of the users now act like it's okay to treat people in ways that they themselves would not want to be treated.
qDavPTk.png
lol Alrighty then. XD

EDIT:: This was in response to Panda, not Sachie. ^_^;
lol Alrighty then. XD

EDIT:: This was in response to Panda, not Sachie. ^_^;
Gaiaonline = SpaceDadDisapproves / Wajas = #31003
*peeks in*

I have been summoned, DE? =)
*peeks in*

I have been summoned, DE? =)
So... As of tomorrow I will have all three of my nests ready to hatch (two are ready now), and literally NO space! ^^;; And no dragons I'm willing to get rid of to make space either. My dragons are all ones that I want to keep... *kicks treasure count* just go up so I can expand! D:

On a different note I was able to get images done for my own hatchery that I still need to set up completely! Though I need a title thing and whatnot... Figure out how to set up the spaces and everything. Though I did also make images for all past clutches for each of the pairs that I will have! I figured that a preview is a good idea xD
So... As of tomorrow I will have all three of my nests ready to hatch (two are ready now), and literally NO space! ^^;; And no dragons I'm willing to get rid of to make space either. My dragons are all ones that I want to keep... *kicks treasure count* just go up so I can expand! D:

On a different note I was able to get images done for my own hatchery that I still need to set up completely! Though I need a title thing and whatnot... Figure out how to set up the spaces and everything. Though I did also make images for all past clutches for each of the pairs that I will have! I figured that a preview is a good idea xD
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
@AngelicTwilight - What do Wind Clan nests look like? Pics please! *wants to see the nests* Here's what a shadow nest looks like! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/3healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@AngelicTwilight - What do Wind Clan nests look like? Pics please!
*wants to see the nests*

Here's what a shadow nest looks like!
3healthy_0dead.png
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie

Yeah you nailed the problems I have with Gaia right on the head. If it wasn't for the few lingering things I like in the B/C, I'd be gone.

I don't really like the looks of Ice nests, they don't seem that exciting. Only reason I haven't switched flights is because Ice eyes go with pretty much everything.
@Sachie

Yeah you nailed the problems I have with Gaia right on the head. If it wasn't for the few lingering things I like in the B/C, I'd be gone.

I don't really like the looks of Ice nests, they don't seem that exciting. Only reason I haven't switched flights is because Ice eyes go with pretty much everything.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] *plops out wind nest*
2healthy_0dead.png

*plops out wind nest*
DoubleImpMagic_zpsb5f81788.png
*gets pinged by DE* oooh thats a pretty imp thats being raffled, I wouldn't mind being in the raffle.
*gets pinged by DE* oooh thats a pretty imp thats being raffled, I wouldn't mind being in the raffle.
Ping me to get my attention, otherwise i occasionally miss responses
Does anyone want me to design a skin or accent for them? I can't make it, but I'm willing to do the arty bit... I'd like to experiment with the skins, but I don't have an over-abundance of ideas.
Does anyone want me to design a skin or accent for them? I can't make it, but I'm willing to do the arty bit... I'd like to experiment with the skins, but I don't have an over-abundance of ideas.
DarinHawkeFRSig.png
@RenLi

Totally random but are you that person I got those amazin' templates from? I'd be interested in seeing your work!

I don't know a thing about skins though.
@RenLi

Totally random but are you that person I got those amazin' templates from? I'd be interested in seeing your work!

I don't know a thing about skins though.
1 2 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 1486 1487