Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i'm desperate for attention
1 2
pls go check out my new song and tell me what you think of it!
pls go check out my new song and tell me what you think of it!
tumblr_inline_o94eu45IUj1t7bixo_540.png
the goddamn sex number
ooooo it's all spooky

I love it
ooooo it's all spooky

I love it
olly / 15
@terezipp

Not bad. I'm personally not into music like that but it's not bad. It's actually kinda convenient to me that you posted a thread like this because I'm making a speedpaint video and honestly, despite me asking a few people if I could use some of their music, I haven't gotten any responses from them... If you were to make a few more songs/music, would you be cool with me using them for my video? I promise to give credit and even leave a link that'll lead to your Soundcloud page :)
@terezipp

Not bad. I'm personally not into music like that but it's not bad. It's actually kinda convenient to me that you posted a thread like this because I'm making a speedpaint video and honestly, despite me asking a few people if I could use some of their music, I haven't gotten any responses from them... If you were to make a few more songs/music, would you be cool with me using them for my video? I promise to give credit and even leave a link that'll lead to your Soundcloud page :)
@terezipp
Interesting...it reminds of something that would be used for a video game.
@terezipp
Interesting...it reminds of something that would be used for a video game.
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@terezipp

I think it's awesome!

~Scribe
@terezipp

I think it's awesome!

~Scribe
8aQ4ckm.gif
@terezipp

oooo, i love it!

(nice username by the way~)
@terezipp

oooo, i love it!

(nice username by the way~)
@ameliasageglow

ohh i'm flattered! using my music is fine as long as you credit me in your video :]
@ameliasageglow

ohh i'm flattered! using my music is fine as long as you credit me in your video :]
the goddamn sex number
thanks everyone for your kind words!
thanks everyone for your kind words!
the goddamn sex number
@terezipp

Cool beans! And don't worry, like I said, I for sure will credit you :D And I'll leave a link in the description that'll lead to your Soundcloud page :)
In addition, I'll even send you the link to the video when it's done. Lol it's a Flight Rising speedpaint, and I'm sure you'll find it adorable lol
@terezipp

Cool beans! And don't worry, like I said, I for sure will credit you :D And I'll leave a link in the description that'll lead to your Soundcloud page :)
In addition, I'll even send you the link to the video when it's done. Lol it's a Flight Rising speedpaint, and I'm sure you'll find it adorable lol
@terezipp thumbs up
@terezipp thumbs up
H0GRpN2.png
1 2