Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I don't understand people who hate bats
1 2 3 4 5 6
i love bats! when i was a little kid i tried to write a whole book series about them. i got attached to a new project halfway through the first book and totally abandoned it but it was great while it lasted.
i love bats! when i was a little kid i tried to write a whole book series about them. i got attached to a new project halfway through the first book and totally abandoned it but it was great while it lasted.
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
Even if you don't want them as pets, you can still build bat houses! More than bats need to be domesticated, wild ones need to have safe homes. You can buy a bathouse, or make one, and support your local bat population, They will thank you by eating all the icky nocturnal bugs that bite. Like mosquitoes! [url=http://www.pscountrycrafts.com/products/ps-country-crafts-bird-houses/product-guides/bat-house-placement-guide/][img]http://www.pscountrycrafts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/IMG_4201-150x150.jpg[/img][/url] If you click the bat house, it will take you to a site all about them =3
Even if you don't want them as pets, you can still build bat houses! More than bats need to be domesticated, wild ones need to have safe homes. You can buy a bathouse, or make one, and support your local bat population, They will thank you by eating all the icky nocturnal bugs that bite. Like mosquitoes!
IMG_4201-150x150.jpg

If you click the bat house, it will take you to a site all about them =3

@MandaMouse

I am totally going to suggest this to my family. We have a bunch of bird feeders and the birdhouse I made recently fell apart due to rot (we live in an extremely moist and muggy area and the wood was not up for the challenge) and we all love bats!
@MandaMouse

I am totally going to suggest this to my family. We have a bunch of bird feeders and the birdhouse I made recently fell apart due to rot (we live in an extremely moist and muggy area and the wood was not up for the challenge) and we all love bats!
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
@Oezlum
Didn't think of that, I'll be sure to thank the little guy the next time one flies past. XD

I trust they wont crash into me, that little guy just clipped my hair with a wing and that is probably cuz I started moving so that was my fault.

Usually when I see them the are swooping through my porch garbing moths and other bugs that are fling around the light.
@Oezlum
Didn't think of that, I'll be sure to thank the little guy the next time one flies past. XD

I trust they wont crash into me, that little guy just clipped my hair with a wing and that is probably cuz I started moving so that was my fault.

Usually when I see them the are swooping through my porch garbing moths and other bugs that are fling around the light.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
They're like tiny fluffy bats.
They're like tiny fluffy bats.
no
Bats are one of my favorite animals! I find them very cute and helpful. I like to sit outside at night so I can watch them fly across the yard to eat the vicious vampires mosquitoes.
Bats are one of my favorite animals! I find them very cute and helpful. I like to sit outside at night so I can watch them fly across the yard to eat the vicious vampires mosquitoes.
eg1jZa2.png
I have always loved bats <3
Their wings are dragonic ... flying puppies is so accurate!! - Like Mirrors?! But Nocturnes are bats ... /shrug

Anyways, I would see a lot of them hunting during dusk at my grandparent's campsite, over the lake. They're extremely agile midair, it's quite a sight.
I have always loved bats <3
Their wings are dragonic ... flying puppies is so accurate!! - Like Mirrors?! But Nocturnes are bats ... /shrug

Anyways, I would see a lot of them hunting during dusk at my grandparent's campsite, over the lake. They're extremely agile midair, it's quite a sight.
yzUX307.png
[quote name="NightBlade01" date=2016-06-27 20:14:14] bats are cute when they arent giving you rabies [/quote] True. Other than the diseases I find bats absolutely adorable!
NightBlade01 wrote on 2016-06-27:
bats are cute when they arent giving you rabies
True. Other than the diseases I find bats absolutely adorable!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Oh my god they look like puppies.
I want
Oh my god they look like puppies.
I want
a3c5lWN.png
I love bats :D

Even went on a bat safari last year when I was on vacation
I love bats :D

Even went on a bat safari last year when I was on vacation
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
1 2 3 4 5 6